GHQ journalist vs ISI journalist lines r drawn lets see who wins???

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GHQ spokesman yesterday tweets

Last edited:

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
tabassum baji aaj buhat dinae baad hasaya aapnae [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

r u even serious ghq vs isi, [hilar] ya to aap buhat bholi hae ya phir mi6 ki agent :biggthumpup:

serious na hajeaga! mazahia thread ka mazahiya sa reply hae!

mr.car

MPA (400+ posts)
ISI and Ghq are one and the same. if raheel has divided them in 2 then got forgive pakistan. modern day wars are fought through intelligence. i know raheel is some what stupid. it is because of his immaturity this political crisis have cost pakistan millions. he should have intervene in the start. either he mush have said to nawaz to go home or must have said imran to back off. i think he is too dumb to make up his mind and it have cost huge to pakistan.

rtabasum2

tabassum baji aaj buhat dinae baad hasaya aapnae [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

r u even serious ghq vs isi, [hilar] ya to aap buhat bholi hae ya phir mi6 ki agent :biggthumpup:

serious na hajeaga! mazahia thread ka mazahiya sa reply hae!

kyun fouj main siasat nahi chalti?? jab COAS aur DG ISI siasi log lgatay hain tou siasat bhi aye gi, yeh log kya asman say utaray hain kya

mr.car

MPA (400+ posts)
kyun fouj main siasat nahi chalti?? jab COAS aur DG ISI siasi log lgatay hain tou siasat bhi aye gi, yeh log kya asman say utaray hain kya

app bohat bawakoof haan. siasat dan apna mafad dakta ha. us ka lya constitution koi keez hoti ha. fauj ka samna constitution koi cheez nahi hote. wo sirf state ko dakte ha.

Last edited:

rtabasum2

app bohat bawakoof haan. siasat dan apna mafad dakta ha. us ka lya constitution koi keez hoti ha. fauj ka samna constitution koi cheez nahi hote. wo sirf state ko dakte ha.

چلیں خوش رہیں آپ اپنی عقل اور دانش میں کسی کو بیوقوف کہنے سے اپ دانشور نہیں بن جائیں گے

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)

as an inst thr is nothin diff in between isi n ghq! COAS is the real boss so the GHQ!
yes thr can be diff of opinion between generals!

@rtabasum2

Very interesting....

It makes sense as well...however, there is one conclusion that can be drawn very clearly with the above statements that NS is not working for Army as he is elected PM, on the other hand IK+TUQ are obviously working for ISI.

But all of the above and many, many other proves still are not good enough for PTI trolls....no wonder they are called the DUMB bricks..:-)

rtabasum2

@rtabasum2

Very interesting....

It makes sense as well...however, there is one conclusion that can be drawn very clearly with the above statements that NS is not working for Army as he is elected PM, on the other hand IK+TUQ are obviously working for ISI.

But all of the above and many, many other proves still are not good enough for PTI trolls....no wonder they are called the DUMB bricks..:-)

Everybody got connections with the establishment, 2013 election cud not be rigged without the covert approval of Kyani, similarly NS wud not hv appointed Raheel if he did not hv connection with him caz in his appointment three Gen were bypassed one of them resigned n the current DG ISI n One of the sitting Corp commander r still there so the friction within the Army is there. There is a power game going on the vibes r coming as far as blaming PTI or PMLn to be working with establishment, all of the parties has lobbies within to please the real bosses.

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do they come under same authority??? do u know????????????

every one in uniform comes under the authority of COAS! DG ISI reports directly to PM (thanx to bhutto malign intentions to politicize it) but DG ISI can never surpasses COAS!

tabassum baji did u remember wat happened in oct 1999, the whole army revolt under the command of COAS while DG ISI in person was in PM's camp but his own inst ISI was in military camp since all the officers of ISI are uniformed, therefore the real boss again is COAS!

NB: no noorae ka pillaaa should come in between this debate between me n tabassum baji!

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
fauj ki nurseries ki najaez political auladae yae noorae aur un kae pillae aaj usi fauj ko galia daetae hae jinho nae in haram kae pillooo ko ham per musallat kia!
gen jilani aur zia-ul-haq ki gaud mae baith ker doodh peenae walae namak haram aaj fauj ko galia daetae hae!
jab kae in haram kae pilloooo nooro ko pata hae kae election maae dhandli yae kiyani ki support sae kerpae hae! yaani ik dafa phir fauj ki wajah sae hi aae hae!

rtabasum2

every one in uniform comes under the authority of COAS! DG ISI reports directly to PM (thanx to bhutto malign intentions to politicize it) but DG ISI can never surpasses COAS!

tabassum baji did u remember wat happened in oct 1999, the whole army revolt under the command of COAS while DG ISI in person was in PM's camp but his own inst ISI was in military camp since all the officers of ISI are uniformed, therefore the real boss again is COAS!

NB: no noorae ka pillaaa should come in between this debate between me n tabassum baji!

ISI has got many civilian officers, their Afghan feild desk is mostly run by civilians caz of Pushto plus the civilians tend to hv more connection

read this article will answer many of ur queries it is not first time this power game has been played a marked bias caz of Indian writer but still good for info

http://acsa.net/isi/index.html

Last edited:

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
ISI has got many civilian officers, their Afghan feild desk is mostly run by civilians caz of Pushto plus the civilians tend to hv more connection

read this article will answer many of ur queries it is not first time this power game has been played a marked bias caz of Indian writer but still good for info

http://acsa.net/isi/index.html

comonn baji! even most of these civilians r retired military personals!

u hv seen power game in 1999 and even after that u think isi is diff then ghq!

rtabasum2

comonn baji! even most of these civilians r retired military personals!

u hv seen power game in 1999 and even after that u think isi is diff then ghq!

No civilians come through competitive examination, the posts r advertised every year, u can try as well, u get directly recruited as intelligence officer BPS 17, I don't think for institute sake any power games r made public n anyhow the Army officers hv utter contempt for politicians but I agree they will unite to safeguard their institute but still tug o war is there but Raheel in the end will side with his PAITI BAND

wahreh

Quaid e Azam's address to officers of staff college Quetta. June 14, 1948. He basically said NO to marshall law and any other military adventure interfering the govt
-------------------------
I thank you, gentlemen, for the honour you have done me and Miss Fatima Jinnah by inviting us to meet you all. You, along with other Forces of Pakistan; are the custodians of the life, property and honour of the people of Pakistan. The Defence Forces are the most vital of all Pakistan Service and correspondingly a very heavy responsibility and burden lies on your shoulders.

I have no doubt in my mind, from what I have seen and from what I have gathered, that the spirit of the Army is splendid, the morale is very high, and what is very encouraging is that every officer and soldier, no matter what the race or community to which he belongs, is working as a true Pakistani.

If you all continue in that spirit and work as comrades, as true Pakistanis selflessly, Pakistan has nothing to fear.

One thing more, I am persuaded to say this because during my talks with one or two very high-ranking officers I discovered that they did not know the implications of the Oath taken by the troops of Pakistan. Of course, an oath is only a matter of form; what are more important are the true spirit and the heart.

But it is an important form, and I would like to take the opportunity of refreshing your memory by reading the prescribed oath to you.

“I solemnly affirm, in the presence of Almighty God, that I owe allegiance to the Constitution and Dominion of Pakistan (mark the words Constitution and the Government of the Dominion of Pakistan) and that I will as in duty bound honestly and faithfully serve in the Dominion of Pakistan Forces and go within the terms of my enrolment wherever I may be ordered by air, land or sea and that I will observe and obey all commands of any officer set over me…..”

As I have said just now, the spirit is what really matters. I should like you to study the Constitution, which is in force in Pakistan, at present and understand its true constitutional and legal implications when you say that you will be faithful to the Constitution of the Dominion.

I want you to remember and if you have time enough you should study the Government of India Act, as adapted for use in Pakistan, which is our present Constitution, that the executive authority flows from the Head of the Government of Pakistan, who is the governor-general and, therefore, any command or orders that may come to you cannot come without the sanction of the Executive Head. This is the legal position.

Finally, gentlemen, let me thank you for the honour that you have done me by inviting me. I will be glad to meet the officers informally, as suggested by the General Officers Commanding in his speech, and such a meeting can be, arranged at a time convenient to us both. I have every desire to keep in close contact with the officers and men of the Defence Forces and I hope that when I have little more time from the various problems that are facing us in Pakistan, which is for the moment in a state of national emergency, and when things settle down–and I hope it will be very soon–then I shall find more time to establish greater and greater contact with the Defence Forces.

ISI and Ghq are one and the same. if raheel has divided them in 2 then got forgive pakistan. modern day wars are fought through intelligence. i know raheel is some what stupid. it is because of his immaturity this political crisis have cost pakistan millions. he should have intervene in the start. either he mush have said to nawaz to go home or must have said imran to back off. i think he is too dumb to make up his mind and it have cost huge to pakistan.