Get Ready for more organised Campaign against Imran Khan

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This time new anchors are going to Join Rauf Klasra and Arshad Sharif...

And those anchors who were apparently with Imran Khan will also join RK and AS

They will not talk about the poor performance or corruption of sharif family. Their target will be Imran Khan only.

This campaign will be started after EID...

I am telling you in advance....

I am telling this based on the information which i am getting... This is not the prediction, not the rumour, this is the fact and you will see that this will happen in coming days..

Guys i can't share everything here now but you will see yourself that who is selling themselves to noora, malik riaz, zardari etc....

Last edited:

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)
Not sure if the PTI media cell is sleeping or told to stay quite. If i had about 100 twitter users, I could shut these anchors up.
The truth is, IK has a lot of rural class on his side now because the electables have joined him. This media war is just to get the side liners to not vote. The voters of NS will stay put and the supporters for IK will not be affected.
This electronic warfare can be handled. These private media mafia just needs to be hit at the right place (their pockets)

Last edited:

چھومنتر

Minister (2k+ posts)

عمران کے خلاف میڈیا جتنی مرضی کیمپین کر لے مجھے پرواہ نہیں، اور میرا ووٹ عمران کو ہی جائے گا اور اس کی بنیادی وجہ کل ہم ٹی وی کو دئیے گئےعمران کے انٹرویو کے آخری تین ۳، چار ۴ منٹ ہیں

میری نواز سے نفرت اور عمران سے محبت کی بنیادی وجہ صرف کرپشن ہے

آپ دوستوں سے بھی گذارش ہے سنیئے اور فیصلہ کیجئیے
from time duration 46:32 till end

<iframe width="1007" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

araein

عمران کے خلاف میڈیا جتنی مرضی کیمپین کر لے مجھے پرواہ نہیں، اور میرا ووٹ عمران کو ہی جائے گا اور اس کی بنیادی وجہ کل ہم ٹی وی کو دئیے گئےعمران کے انٹرویو کے آخری تین ۳، چار ۴ منٹ ہیں

میری نواز سے نفرت اور عمران سے محبت کی بنیادی وجہ صرف کرپشن ہے

آپ دوستوں سے بھی گذارش ہے سنیئے اور فیصلہ کیجئیے
from time duration 46:32 till end

<iframe width="1007" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I also dont care about any media camapaign against PTI... I am worried about confused PTI supporters or double minded people... This is the reason, i am informing everyone in advance....

I am telling this based on the information which i am getting... This is not the prediction, not the rumour, this is the fact and you will see that this will happen in coming days

چھومنتر

Minister (2k+ posts)
I also dont care about any media camapaign against PTI... I am worried about confused PTI supporters or double minded people... This is the reason, i am informing everyone in advance.... I am telling based on the information which i am getting...

زیادہ لمبی چوڑی سوچ کا فائدہ نہی
عمران بمقابلہ نورا
کون بہتر

جو جواب آئے اسی کو ووٹ دے دیں

deviliicious

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol if they think with media campaign our views can change they should think 1000 times. Because, our love for IK is not from today or 10 year old it is since we started to know him as a cricketer, social worker or Politician. I think they should be worried how it will hurt them if they do this. We do not care i have stopped watching news channels Vote for IK.

araein

Lol if they think with media campaign our views can change they should think 1000 times. Because, our love for IK is not from today or 10 year old it is since we started to know him as a cricketer, social worker or Politician. I think they should be worried how it will hurt them if they do this. We do not care i have stopped watching news channels Vote for IK.
زیادہ لمبی چوڑی سوچ کا فائدہ نہی
عمران بمقابلہ نورا
کون بہتر

جو جواب آئے اسی کو ووٹ دے دیں

That's the spirit, plz transfer this spirit to other people like your friends, family members etc...

mubarik Shah

35328821_2142022299365017_4736336668120842240_n.jpg

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
I also dont care about any media camapaign against PTI... I am worried about confused PTI supporters or double minded people... This is the reason, i am informing everyone in advance....

I am telling this based on the information which i am getting... This is not the prediction, not the rumour, this is the fact and you will see that this will happen in coming days
Classic prediction without telling the names... if youve information , you should also point sone names

araein

Classic prediction without telling the names... if youve information , you should also point sone names

Sorry dear, i can't.... Names will be exposed in few days just like Rauf Klasra and Arshad Sharif sudden u turns... :D:D:D:D

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
No media campaign can harm Khan Inshallah...

Let them try, try, try....... Khan is immune to such bullcrap...

He has the backing of the nation.... Few anchors can only harm their own credibility, nothing else.....

These strategies would have born fruit with anyone else, but not with Khan..

Born to rule... With the backing of the nation...

Resurrection

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
جتنا چاہو میڈیا خرید لو تارکین وطن کو ووٹ کے حق سے محروم رکھو ہم صرف خان کو ووٹ دینے پاکستان آئیں گے

I came to Pakistan in 2013 just to cast my vote for Imran Khan and took my father with me(N league voter) and convinced him to vote for PTI as Well! Will do the same this time as well inshaAllah!

cestmoi ✅️

This time new anchors are going to Join Rauf Klasra and Arshad Sharif...

And those anchors who were apparently with Imran Khan will also join RK and AS

They will not talk about the poor performance or corruption of sharif family. Their target will be Imran Khan only.

This campaign will be started after EID...

I am telling you in advance....

I am telling this based on the information which i am getting... This is not the prediction, not the rumour, this is the fact and you will see that this will happen in coming days..

Guys i can't share everything here now but you will see yourself that who is selling themselves to noora, malik riaz, zardari etc....

Don't be like Chaudhry Nisar...tell us the full story