Geo TV Poll - An attempt to rigg and demorale PTI Voters

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
ADMIN PLEASE DO NOT MERGE- ITS A PROTEST

Really dis-appointed to see role of our corrupt and sold out media despite dire situation of Country and While whole nation is in a dreadful plight. They dont care about the future of pakistan and pakistani nation what they need is just some bucks from the status quo parties.

In a Poll set to analyse whether "Imran is re-gaining it's popularity" on www.Geo.tv these idiots have fixed it in such a stupid way that you can go and check it yourself, unless they fix this fraud to its original position you can witness it yourself...

the poll figures looked wierd initially as from over 75% yes it went down to only 30% yes in 20 minutes, i disabled my cookies (so that i can vote more then one time - only to analyse if this is a genuine poll) i was astonished to see that everytime you click "Yes" the percentage of "Yes Answer" would rather go down by a proportion ...

Please look at this video and decide yourself..

Shame on this media..

[video]http://www.dailymotion.com/f100003710576245#video=xy5k82[/video]

Last edited:

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Chalo choro dil per nahi laitay, jis nay PTI ko vote daina hai wo in polls ko dekh ker nahi daingay

Last edited:

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
last result

Geo Poll - Result
Is Imran Khan's PTI on its way to regain lost popularity?
Yes (54.33 %)
red.jpg
No (45.55 %)
green.jpg
Don't know (0.12 %)

Acme Pakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
they hired an armature NOORA for the job .... just imagine how far they can go in the election when money a lot ....

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have done some other way and in just one hour it came back to show PTI 54.35

I am 100% agreed with PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI and we should spread this on twitter and Facebook to expose Geo.tv fake polls.

Lala khan

Mein ne aur kuch aur Doston ne bi kiya Yes pe Click but Result Fake aa Rahey hain. Somthing Wrong with it... PTi Must Raise Voice Against this ... Result must be Over90% Yes..

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't have much access on twitter or Facebook. Therefore I request all those who have, please spread it because lots of our friends still don't know what going on.

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am Thinking of emailing this Video proof to Dunya News ...:lol:
Please spread it through your facebook ... and let these idiots with the way these should be dealt with

albertrousse

ye pal bhar me kia maajra hoggaya itni jaldi change :13: two hours ago it was 77.8 % for yes
it is simple maths,
total votes 100, yes 70, no 30, =yes percentage=70 no percentage =30
50 more votes are casted 45 no and only 5 yes
it becaomes
total votes 150 yes 75 , no 75 = 50 percent yes and 50 percent no.

What the author of this thread suggests is something else. not sure how that happened. Personally i didnot experience it. And yes i agree paid noon leagures are on job too on every poll to make the results against PTI. But not sure about hacking or anything