Generals and PDM 2.0 finally ditched CPEC

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another milestone reached in the plan put into motion by Bajwa and his puppets PDM to pivot towards western block and ditch China continued by Asim mistry and PDM 2.0

India must be celebrating that they've managed to scuttle Chinese investment without firing a shot and now have a subservient neighbour in form of Pakistan.

The thing is these stupid generals will be ditched by the west as soon as their work is done.

Another surrender by patloon utar phoj and their minions

IMF assured: No more funds for CPEC​

Shahbaz Rana March 17, 2024

design mohsin alam

design: mohsin alam

ISLAMABAD:
Pakistan has assured the International Monetary Fund that it does not plan to allocate additional budget to settle the Rs493 billion dues of Chinese power plants. The global lender is also questioning the efficacy of the power sector’s anti-theft campaign.

The IMF inquired about the government’s decision on the allocation of funds for the Chinese power plants over and above the budgeted amount of Rs48 billion for this fiscal year, said officials of the Ministry of Energy.
They added that the IMF was informed there was no plan to approve additional funds for retiring the outstanding debt of the Chinese power plants.

The outstanding dues of power projects of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) alarmingly increased to a record Rs493 billion or $1.8 billion as of end January. The amount was Rs214 billion or 77% higher than June last year.
The build-up of Chinese debt violates the 2015 Energy Framework Agreement, which binds Pakistan to allocate sufficient money in a special fund to keep Chinese investors immune from the circular debt. However, the government is allocating only Rs48 billion annually with a condition to withdraw a maximum of Rs4 billion per month.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Poor desperate PTI aur us ka har waqt ka rona dhona.... 🤣🤣

"Pakistan has assured the International Monetary Fund that it does not plan to allocate additional budget"

Meanwhile Chinese news agencies:

Pakistan to develop 5 economic corridors under CPEC: minister

2024-03-14

source

Last edited:

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jab FOUJ decide karleti hay tou baqi sab drama chalta rehta hay, I can remember Khan saab came himself in media to defend Bajwa junior's corruption and Daud's statements. The reason was that FOUJ asked govt to do so, and PTI being on one-page (better be called as FOUJ's tuttoo), performed to the best of their services. CPEC was a shut case when FOUJ decided to obey the master's orders.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Poor desperate PTI aur us ka har waqt ka rona dhona.... 🤣🤣

"Pakistan has assured the International Monetary Fund that it does not plan to allocate additional budget"

Meanwhile Chinese news agencies:

Pakistan to develop 5 economic corridors under CPEC: minister

2024-03-14

source
Yep they will pimp you mother to pay off the shortfall in payments to the Chinese instead of defaulting...

The outstanding dues of power projects of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) alarmingly increased to a record Rs493 billion or $1.8 billion as of end January. The amount was Rs214 billion or 77% higher than June last year.
The build-up of Chinese debt violates the 2015 Energy Framework Agreement, which binds Pakistan to allocate sufficient money in a special fund to keep Chinese investors immune from the circular debt. However, the government is allocating only Rs48 billion annually with a condition to withdraw a maximum of Rs4 billion per month.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jab FOUJ decide karleti hay tou baqi sab drama chalta rehta hay, I can remember Khan saab came himself in media to defend Bajwa junior's corruption and Daud's statements. The reason was that FOUJ asked govt to do so, and PTI being on one-page (better be called as FOUJ's tuttoo), performed to the best of their services. CPEC was a shut case when FOUJ decided to obey the master's orders.
KHan has been out of power for 3 or so years and country is being run by fouj and it's minions yet coward little hypocritical shits like you can only remember some hypothetical scenarios from Khans government...

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Another reason why napaak fouj removed Khan. Khan wanted Pakistan to have closer ties with Russia and China. And if that would have happened then dollars would have stopped for Paleed Generals

Melanthus

Everyone was blaming Imran for slow progress of CPEC projects.Actually it was Bajwa traitor who slowed down CPEC.This traitor did immense damage to Pakistan’s fragile democracy and economic stability.He didn’t have the guts to live in Pakistan after retirement.The coward fled to UAE.

Kavalier

KHan has been out of power for 3 or so years and country is being run by fouj and it's minions yet coward little hypocritical shits like you can only remember some hypothetical scenarios from Khans government...

This is exactly what I am trying to tell you guys that it is not about the pdm or pti, it is all FOUJ, but as it was ONE PAGE at that time, so pieces of stinking shits like you licked the bajwas and ghafooras but now when they have thrown pti out of lap and adopted another lap-dog, you are crying why they are not giving you a chance to lick their balls again.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is exactly what I am trying to tell you guys that it is not about the pdm or pti, it is all FOUJ, but as it was ONE PAGE at that time, so pieces of stinking shits like you licked the bajwas and ghafooras but now when they have thrown pti out of lap and adopted another lap-dog, you are crying why they are not giving you a chance to lick their balls again.
Son of diseased whore hypocrite like you come out barking about what PTI did and didn't do yet phojis and your father shrif zardaris keep screwing you mother up her arse yet you don't make sound. I am yet to see a comment or thread of an ass wipe like you criticising the army or the PDM jokers all you do is keep whining about khan not fucking your mother in each thread. This thread was about PDM and phojis screwing CPEC yet here you are being a little bitch cunt whining about Khan.

Kavalier

Son of diseased whore hypocrite like you come out barking about what PTI did and didn't do yet phojis and your father shrif zardaris keep screwing you mother up her arse yet you don't make sound. I am yet to see a comment or thread of an ass wipe like you criticising the army or the PDM jokers all you do is keep whining about khan not fucking your mother in each thread. This thread was about PDM and phojis screwing CPEC yet here you are being a little bitch cunt whining about Khan.

Qasam Allah Pak ki itni gandi gandi galiyan zehan mayn arehi hayn k tujh jesay ko yahaan hi seedha kardoon, lakin mera Allah Gawaah rehay k uski Zaat-e-Aqdas k liye mayn tumhari maa ya behan ki taraf nhi jaoon ga. Tum jo likh rehay ho uska hisaab tum nay dena hay.

Now coming back to my point, will you guys be wiping the FOUJI shit again once there is a deal between Khan saab and generals? The whole point of my posts were that as long as you do not accept that PTI and Khan were wrong, what difference would it make if Khan saab is sitting in Lap or Shahbaz Shareef? The support base has to point out the mistakes and criticise them where they are wrong, otherwise, all this, just for a face change, is pretty useless. Hope you got my point.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qasam Allah Pak ki itni gandi gandi galiyan zehan mayn arehi hayn k tujh jesay ko yahaan hi seedha kardoon, lakin mera Allah Gawaah rehay k uski Zaat-e-Aqdas k liye mayn tumhari maa ya behan ki taraf nhi jaoon ga. Tum jo likh rehay ho uska hisaab tum nay dena hay.

Now coming back to my point, will you guys be wiping the FOUJI shit again once there is a deal between Khan saab and generals? The whole point of my posts were that as long as you do not accept that PTI and Khan were wrong, what difference would it make if Khan saab is sitting in Lap or Shahbaz Shareef? The support base has to point out the mistakes and criticise them where they are wrong, otherwise, all this, just for a face change, is pretty useless. Hope you got my point.
Fuck you and your cunt whore family arse wipe. shits like you support the PDM cunts and cry tears of shit about other parties. Hisab tou tu dega behanchod harami gandoo for supporting the corrupts and being hypocritical about it now fk off piece of low life shit. Pieces of shit don't feel an ounce of shame calling in Allah's name in your dirty work.

As for your threats FUCK YOU