Gen. Pervez Musharraf in USA

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اس احمق انسان کا دل گردہ ديکھو ،کتنی بے شرمی اور ڈھٹائ سے حقاۂق کو جھٹلا رھا ھے ـ کيا يہ بدبخت پاکستانيوں کو اپنے سے بھی زيادہ بے وقوف خيال کرتاھے ۔ يہ بھگوڑا پاکستان سے بھاگا ہوا ہے ۔اور اب آکر ان ماروۂ عدالت قتل کی ذمہ داری اپنے ہی بناۓ ہوۓ ايک اور ٹٹو شوکت عزيز پہ ڈالنے کی کوشش کر رھا ھے ۔

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)

I remember myself that this musharraf himself said arrogantly to bugti before operation "ab wo zamanay gay goli woli k k paharo main chupjayngay ... ab to wo zamana aagya hai k inhay pta bhi nahi chalayga inhe kis cheez nay hit kia hai "

At that time i was student and just wondered how can a person say like this ... is he firaun or what ..... i m trying to find that video will appreciate if sum1 has that ...

Moral .... he is the biggest liar and biggest munafiq of present times

Last edited:

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
I remember myself that this musharraf himself said arrogantly to bugti before operation "ab wo zamanay gay goli woli k k paharo main chupjayngay ... ab to wo zamana aagya hai k inhay pta bhi nahi chalayga inhe kis cheez nay hit kia hai "

At that time i was student and just wondered how can a person say like this ... is he firaun or what ..... i m trying to find that video will appreciate if sum1 has that ...

Moral .... he is the biggest liar and biggest munafiq of present times

yes you are right he was talking about drone attack technology which he used to kill akbar bughti

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf was in USA and we saw him on jon stewart show. Itni sharam ayi hamain, itni beizti hui. Aur yeh beshuram seena chourra ker k baitha hua tha.