Gen Bipin Rawat ordering Modi to create more powerful position #HalaalExtension

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
General Bipin Rawat set to be first Chief of Defence Staff

The General – who is serving a rare full three year term as the Army Chief after he superseded two officers in 2016 – is likely to get a term of over two years as the CDS, which will largely see the creation of a new structure.

247450_5414672_updates.jpg

General Bipin Rawat is on a series of farewell visits to military establishments as his tenure as the Army Chief draws to an end in December.

However, the top officer is unlikely to shed his uniform anytime soon, with the decks being cleared for him to take over as the first Chief of Defence Staff – a four star position being created as part of a defence management overhaul.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Clown General Bipin Coward i.e Rawat is a replica of Feku Modi, infamous for 'Empty Lecture."

He used to lecture how India was well prepared to take on both China & Pakistan simultaneously at western & northern borders.

But after "Balakot" incident he vanished from media almost for about two months.

Reappeared once again after Kashmir's annexation. He asked Feku Modi for one month time to crush the resistance in Kashmir only to find himself in "hot water" after 100 plus days.

This worthless Buffon Gen has the only quality of being an ardent follower of Hindutva.......

RAW AGENT

Read my words carefully again.

Read my conclusion again
Now look at me
Now look at my words.

Where the hell does your brain infer that this post is about Martial Law and not "HalaalExtension"? ??

yeah after extention martial law on cards , ............ ? ? ?

RAW AGENT

General Bipin Rawat set to be first Chief of Defence Staff

The General – who is serving a rare full three year term as the Army Chief after he superseded two officers in 2016 – is likely to get a term of over two years as the CDS, which will largely see the creation of a new structure.

247450_5414672_updates.jpg

General Bipin Rawat is on a series of farewell visits to military establishments as his tenure as the Army Chief draws to an end in December.

However, the top officer is unlikely to shed his uniform anytime soon, with the decks being cleared for him to take over as the first Chief of Defence Staff – a four star position being created as part of a defence management overhaul.

modi and his team is ghulam of bipin army , they have smart ministers who can draft notifications without any ruccous . perfect boot polishia ............ ? ? ?

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
modi and his team is ghulam of bipin army , they have smart ministers who can draft notifications without any ruccous . perfect boot polishia ............ ? ? ?
GHULAM NA HOTAY TO ARMY UNIFORM ME DIWALI MANANAY ARMY RANKS ME NA GHUSAY HOTAY ?

ZZARUR KSI NY MAJBOOR KIYA HOGA. USI NY JO AB APNY LIYE NEW POST BNA RHA HY

MILITATY CONTROLLED BANA REPUBLIC OF HINDUSTAN BOB VAGENE ??

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
They have fascist ministers that get dragged across the mud all over the road even in US Congress for raping their own Constitution and unilaterally installing 9 lac Army to suspend Kashmir parliament, arresting all politicians and occupying Kashmiri land... And then coming to TV to say we abolished 370 Article so you can marry Kashmir women (closet rapist ministers and nation).

Pakistan's ministers issued a regular notification tgat got challenged by Anti Govt Mafia through a legal loophole
Indian ministers are fascists and have gotten thrashed for outright human right violations and now doing HalaalExtension.

WHat a fascist boot chaat you yourselves are ???

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
No where in my post is martial law mentioned.
But yeah forcing your PM to create new more powerful post for you, and controlling the media to the point it justifies this as HalaalExtension only means India is a far much worse military controlled state than what you claim Pakistan to be. ??

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look at my words again and tell me what threat Bippin gave to Modi in case he refuses to create new more powerful post for Bippin? ?

Stupid bootchaat defending HalaalExtension. Go shake off your shrabi mind someplace and come back again to defend your military gripped country. ??

PONKA HOGYA TERE SATH. BAAT PAKISTAN PER KRNE AYA THA APNI CHADDI UTRWA GYA

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
The writing is already on the wall............. only the blind don't see. I pointed this out eight months ago!

RAW AGENT

GHULAM NA HOTAY TO ARMY UNIFORM ME DIWALI MANANAY ARMY RANKS ME NA GHUSAY HOTAY ?

ZZARUR KSI NY MAJBOOR KIYA HOGA. USI NY JO AB APNY LIYE NEW POST BNA RHA HY

MILITATY CONTROLLED BANA REPUBLIC OF HINDUSTAN BOB VAGENE ??

you mean modi boot polishia ?.................... ? ? ?

RAW AGENT

Look at my words again and tell me what threat Bippin gave to Modi in case he refuses to create new more powerful post for Bippin? ?

Stupid bootchaat defending HalaalExtension. Go shake off your shrabi mind someplace and come back again to defend your military gripped country. ??

PONKA HOGYA TERE SATH. BAAT PAKISTAN PER KRNE AYA THA APNI CHADDI UTRWA GYA

it looks bipin told modi give me extension otherwise i will send troops of 111 brigade to salute you after jumping your gate ...???