Geert Wilders revives contest for cartoons that insult Prophet Muhammad PBUH

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
3500.jpg

Dutch anti-Islam politician Geert Wilders has revived his plan to hold a contest for cartoons caricaturing the Prophet Muhammad, more than a year after cancelling such an event out of fear for attacks in the Netherlands.

In a tweet late on Saturday, Wilders called on people to send in their Muhammad cartoons.

“Freedom of speech must prevail over violence and Islamic fatwas,” the leader of the largest opposition party in the Dutch parliament wrote.

Wilders cancelled a similar contest in August last year after police arrested a man who had threatened to kill him over his plan.

At the time, plans to hold the contest prompted large demonstrations in Pakistan, organised by Islamist party Tehreek-e-Labbaik, which called on Islamist countries to sever all ties with the Netherlands.

Images of the Prophet Muhammad are traditionally forbidden in Islam as idolatrous. Caricatures are regarded by most Muslims as highly offensive.

In 2005, Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten published cartoons of Muhammad that sparked demonstrations across the Muslim world as well as several attempts to kill either its editor or cartoonist Kurt Westergaard.

Ten years later, in Paris, a pair of Islamist gunmen killed 12 people at the offices of the magazine Charlie Hebdo, also known for publishing satirical cartoons of Muhammad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اسلام کے ٹھیکیدار خادم الحرمین و الشریفین اور پاکستان کا بدنام ترین ملا فضل لوطیہ اور ترچھی ٹوپی والے مولوی سراج صاحب دیکھتے ہیں اس نازک ترین مسلے پر اب کیا کرتے ہیں

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani Govt must take-up this matter with their govt...

i swear people are getting dumber by the day..

this is what they want for us to react so they can tell everyone that we are savages you are going to fuelthe fire if you react, if you dont say anything this thing will die a lonely death.. cmon fucking wake up stop reacting..

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
It should be dealt on govt level. But believe me, its us Muslim who do the free marketing of these sick minded people and their activities by sharing on the forums and fb along with captions like one like one lanat etc

Vitamin_C

People like you are playing into their hands. Their whole point is to show the world that Muslims are emotional and irrational. And emotional and irrational people can be violent. Therefore Muslims are violent. You and everyone else who reacts proves this point for them. Thats why they keep doing this again and again.

It should be dealt on govt level. But believe me, its us Muslim who do the free marketing of these sick minded people and their activities by sharing on the forums and fb along with captions like one like one lanat etc

knowledge88

Those who are thinking ignorance is the best solution, I have a question to them.
If Geert Wilder had announced that he would run a contest for mocking the holocaust, then how do you think Jews would have handled it ? They would have ignored it ? They would have said ignorance Is the best solution?
I Am waiting for the answer ?

muhammadadeel

اگر بائکاٹ کر سکتے ہو تو کر کے دکھاؤ۔

یہ شخص ہالینڈ سے ہے اور اُس ملک کی یہاں یہ کمپنی ہے۔

Jazz_cellular.PNG

جس کی مالک یہ کمپنی ہے
جو ہالنڈ میں جیز کی اصل مالک ہے

Veon_Logo.png

ورنہ بکواس بند کرو

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
میں تو حیران ہوں کہ یہ مسلمان کیسے نفسیاتی مریض قسم کے لوگ ہیں، اگر اس نے کارٹون بنا بھی دیئے تو کیا ہوجائے گا؟ وہاں عیسائیوں کی اکثریت ہے اس کے باوجود عیسئی کا تمسخر اڑانے والے کارٹون عام بنتے ہیں، کبھی عیسائیوں نے مسلمانوں کی طرح واویلہ نہیں مچایا۔۔ ویسے بھی میری نظر میں کارٹون بنا کر اپنے خیالات / جذبات کا اظہار کرنا ایک پرامن طریقہ اظہار ہے۔ اس کے مقابلے میں مسلمان بم دھماکے کرکے، اخبار کے دفاتر پر حملہ کرکے، لوگوں کو جانوں سے مار کر اپنے جذبات کا اظہار کرتے ہیں۔۔ دونوں میں سے کونسا طریقہ بہتر ہے، کوئی بھی ذی شعور امن پسند شخص کارٹون والے طریقے کو ترجیح دے گا۔۔۔

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
ویسے گیرٹ ویلڈر ہو یا وہ ناروے میں قرآن جلانے والا، ان کو ایک چیز کا تو علم ہے کہ مسلمان دنیا کی احمق ترین قوم ہے، ان کو ذرا سا تحرک دو گے تو یہ اپنے اندر کی شدت پسندی، دہشتگردانہ سوچ ایک منٹ میں اگل کر دنیا کے سامنے رکھ دیں گے۔ اور یہی یہ لوگ چاہتے ہیں کہ دنیا دیکھے کہ اسلام اور اس کے پیروکار متشدد اور جنگلی اجڈ قسم کے لوگ ہیں۔۔ مزے کی بات یہ ہے کہ مسلمان کبھی بھی ان کو مایوس نہیں کرتے، ہر بار ان کا دعویٰ سچ کردکھاتے ہیں۔۔۔

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
People like you are playing into their hands. Their whole point is to show the world that Muslims are emotional and irrational. And emotional and irrational people can be violent. Therefore Muslims are violent. You and everyone else who reacts proves this point for them. Thats why they keep doing this again and again.
Where did I show emotional and violent attitude of mine. Rather I said that I should be dealt on the level that matters and not on FB to provoke others. And when it becomes irrational to protest against anything? U acted as jury investigator and judge in declaring Muslims as violent people

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
People like you don't even have hands, just loud mouths that only open against muslims.

TONIC

Freedom ? If you make a joke about Greet Wilder's boyfriend you will be jailed for a hate crime.
Agreed , what he is doing is not freedom but just an attempt to insight violence and putting blame on Muslims.