Future of Panama Leaks, visionary leader saying coming true -Jashan e Tashakr or Namaz e Janaza of P

dingdong

Banned
Jahqan Shahi judges ko unkay mohallay saay laa karr oppoint kiya jaiy to unkay wastay unka dhanda yani profession hi muqadamm hai

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Where are those who went wearing Kafan in Tahir-ul-qadri Dharna? Why didn't he see the future then?

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Hats off to his wisdom. He was right when finishing Dharna and he was right in this case. No matter what we think of him, he has time has proved him right time and again.

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Where are those who went with Kafan on Dharna?
Where are those who said we will continue dharna till the resignation of Nawaz shareef? And where are those who lock themselves up in Bani gala before 2nd November? I am PTI supporter but not blind and we must respect others when they prove us wrong.

aneeskhan

1st January 2017 may be Appropriate Date for Panama Ka Namaz e Janaza-at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi & Quetta.

miafridi

Hats off to his wisdom. He was right when finishing Dharna and he was right in this case. No matter what we think of him, he has time has proved him right time and again.

Yes, Indeed. He was right when shook hands with Zardari but never got what he wanted later on. And was right going into dharna with Kafan's but didn't get anything from it either.. He can predict future no doubt and had predicted his own death once that never happened.:)

Sher ka shikari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Easy to sit on the sidelines and predict that nothing will happen, Difficult to actually come out and put effort in fighting against corrupt status quo.

aneeskhan

Today Dakoo Jamali (CJ) very openly & loudly gave verdict at LHC.
We can't do the Justice at cost of our future.
Kisi Ko khush Karney Ke Liye Mein Nahi Maroonga.

miafridi

Where are those who said we will continue dharna till the resignation of Nawaz shareef? And where are those who lock themselves up in Bani gala before 2nd November? I am PTI supporter but not blind and we must respect others when they prove us wrong.

I am not the one admiring someone for predicting future... Of course most of us had a 50 50 view about SC hearing of panama case(and its still not over), but if Panama goes the other way(means against Tahir qadri opinion) then it will be treated as another failed prediction of Tahir-ul qadri and that's all.... He is not some future seeker but a normal human being and if you want to admire someone so much then admire all those who has said before sC hearing that it will fail..

aaftab1441

I am not the one admiring someone for predicting future... Of course most of us had a 50 50 view about SC hearing of panama case(and its still not over), but if Panama goes the other way(means against Tahir qadri opinion) then it will be treated as another failed prediction of Tahir-ul qadri and that's all.... He is not some future seeker but a normal human being and if you want to admire someone so much then admire all those who has said before sC hearing that it will fail..
bhai Dr. Qadri koi najomi nai ha jo wo koi predictions krte hain. wo is system ko kisi bhi leader ya insan se ziada samjhte hain, jis ki waja se wo jo kuch kehte hain wo hamesha such hi hota ha. han system ko girane ki koi prediction nai ki sirf irada zahir krte the aur irade Allah kamyab aur nakam krta ha. i think you need to think in a rational manner.

miafridi

bhai Dr. Qadri koi najomi nai ha jo wo koi predictions krte hain. wo is system ko kisi bhi leader ya insan se ziada samjhte hain, jis ki waja se wo jo kuch kehte hain wo hamesha such hi hota ha. han system ko girane ki koi prediction nai ki sirf irada zahir krte the aur irade Allah kamyab aur nakam krta ha. i think you need to think in a rational manner.

Well my response was for someone who was saying Visionary leader, Visionay leader, as if this person can predict future and is right every time. I just showed him the mirror that there is nothing visionay in that and if there is visionary thing in that then perhaps all the people who talked of no outcome from Panama case are all visionary people. Isn't it?

Above all Qadri sahab didn't even give a single input against the status quo when the time was right. Couldn't he use his influence to get some documents regarding the case? I am sure he could but it wasn't of importance to him I guess. And after making his prediction he only waited for it to fail, which is still in the court and isn't failed yet. And just like you said Qadri sahab never fails but Allah fails him and that he put in his efforts in it, Imran khan and we are also putting our effort in this case. Else what do you want? Keeping silent on the issue and let it go?

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)

Oh come on, nobody is advocating his integrity and probity. You cannot be that censorious of someone mereley because he shook hands with Zardari. If I am not wrong, it was Imran Khan, standing behind Khursheed Shah who he abuses publicly. We are discussing Qadari's political acuman and at several instances he has proved to be a much better judge of the situation than Imran Khan. Of course Dharna was a terrible mistake, our people as a society, en mass condone corruption, they do not give a damn sh--it to corruption and accountability. They were making fun of Qadari without giving regard to the fact that Government, in a broad day light, killed several people and injured many. In this kind of society, it was useless to suffer in the wake of harsh weather and touch conditions. Therefore, calling off Dharna was a good strategy. Same with Supreme Court, they are making a mockery of justice. Instead of asking questions from Government, they are asking PTI to bring evidence? What a JOKE.

I love Imran Khan and I will always stand by this selfless man, but that does not mean, we should stop learning from our mistakes and redicule others just because we do not agree with them on certain issues. Qadri did prove himself right at several occasions. He does not have revelations but use his judgement which can sometimes be wrong, like you said, what if Supreme Court gave verdict against Nawaz Sharif.

miafridi

Oh come on, nobody is advocating his integrity and probity. You cannot be that censorious of someone mereley because he shook hands with Zardari. If I am not wrong, it was Imran Khan, standing behind Khursheed Shah who he abuses publicly. We are discussing Qadari's political acuman and at several instances he has proved to be a much better judge of the situation than Imran Khan. Of course Dharna was a terrible mistake, our people as a society, en mass condone corruption, they do not give a damn sh--it to corruption and accountability. They were making fun of Qadari without giving regard to the fact that Government, in a broad day light, killed several people and injured many. In this kind of society, it was useless to suffer in the wake of harsh weather and touch conditions. Therefore, calling off Dharna was a good strategy. Same with Supreme Court, they are making a mockery of justice. Instead of asking questions from Government, they are asking PTI to bring evidence? What a JOKE.

I love Imran Khan and I will always stand by this selfless man, but that does not mean, we should stop learning from our mistakes and redicule others just because we do not agree with them on certain issues. Qadri did prove himself right at several occasions. He does not have revelations but use his judgement which can sometimes be wrong, like you said, what if Supreme Court gave verdict against Nawaz Sharif.

who started the Ridiculing? Look at the thread and then answer me. There is always a better way to express your viewpoint and if you start with ridiculing even a good speech can turn into boos for you... Qadri has been wrong so many times, like shaking hands with zardari, Going into dharna, and according to him he wasn't invited for the recent Lockdown(so he might have joined it too and failed).. So every Qadri Failure is just an honest effort from him that failed, but every IK effort should be ridiculed? How is this fair in your view? Ik is doing effort same like Qadri has strived for, and there is always little hope of success since we have evil system and evil government but every movement is an effort and just like you respect the failed efforts of Qadri you should respect the failed efforts of IK as well.

Having said this, If the thread was made only to prove Qadri sahab right without ridiculing others, then perhaps none of this would have happened...

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
who started the Ridiculing? Look at the thread and then answer me. There is always a better way to express your viewpoint and if you start with ridiculing even a good speech can turn into boos for you... Qadri has been wrong so many times, like shaking hands with zardari, Going into dharna, and according to him he wasn't invited for the recent Lockdown(so he might have joined it too and failed).. So every Qadri Failure is just an honest effort from him that failed, but every IK effort should be ridiculed? How is this fair in your view? Ik is doing effort same like Qadri has strived for, and there is always little hope of success since we have evil system and evil government but every movement is an effort and just like you respect the failed efforts of Qadri you should respect the failed efforts of IK as well.

Having said this, If the thread was made only to prove Qadri sahab right without ridiculing others, then perhaps none of this would have happened...

So it is the thread starter and not qadri. You should confront him rather than spitting venom against his leader. That's what Imran khans opponents do to us. The problem is that 99% of the time, we listen to others to negate their arguments and confront Esther than understand and that's what you did. Tell him that Imran khan made an effort and we must admire him for standing up against corruption instead of descending qadri just because his follower said something.

rasputin

Voter (50+ posts)
Today Dakoo Jamali (CJ) very openly & loudly gave verdict at LHC.
We can't do the Justice at cost of our future.
Kisi Ko khush Karney Ke Liye Mein Nahi Maroonga.

shame on you , can't respect your institutions .
this is why you people are in bad shape .

miafridi

So it is the thread starter and not qadri. You should confront him rather than spitting venom against his leader. That's what Imran khans opponents do to us. The problem is that 99% of the time, we listen to others to negate their arguments and confront Esther than understand and that's what you did. Tell him that Imran khan made an effort and we must admire him for standing up against corruption instead of descending qadri just because his follower said something.

Yes I replied to the thread starter for his thread, not to Qadri for his prediction. You did the same to me didn't you? Look at your comment right after my comment..

And I brought the truth forward, didn't I? Qadri has been wrong 10's of times, just like other human beings including IK, Including me, Including you and everyone else, so if someone uses a one time right statement to ridicule others he will get the same treatment anywhere in the world... We all teach and learn from each other and letting him loose with his behavior of ridiculing others even when he is not perfect himself, will mean to encourage him doing it over and over again. On the other hand if he get a good reply, he might get a lesson not to do something similar in future..