From ANP to PTI, Khawaja Hoti joins PML(N)

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

12-3-2012_78066_l.jpg

MARDAN: Former minister Khawaja Mohammad Khan Hoti officially joined Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) on Monday.

The former minister was earlier a member of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).

The announcement was made during a press conference with PML-N Chief Nawaz Sharif in Mardan.

Few of Hoti’s associates also joined PML-N along with him.

Expressing satisfaction over his decision, Hoti said he and his new party will have to work harder to show that they are sincere to the people of Mardan.

Hoti had joined PTI last year after quitting the Awami National Party (ANP).

http://tribune.com.pk/story/474470/from-anp-to-pti-khawaja-hoti-joins-pml-n/

Last edited by a moderator:

sir jee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: From ANP to PTI, Khawaja Hoti joins PML-N

mian sab khud kehty hain har aik ne Iqtidar me Aa kr Naye gul khilaye hain

Geek

In a Press Conference? I thought they are doing a bigJalsa in Mardan.
It must be first time some one erected huge billboards just for a presser. (serious)

605_539763932718702_238814659_n.jpg

IhsanIlahi

From NA-9 Mardan he contest elections,,,, No doubt he is a non-corrupt politician but he resigned from PTI in fear of Party Elections..... and people of Mardan never vote to Muslim League of any type n,q,f,j, etc......... so he will loose his seat to PTI young candidate.....

I was happy by his joining in Feb 2012 and now i m very happy by his resign.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
People want basic facilities like security, health and education and here we have two time former PM talking about spending money on a bullet train! So glad PTI is there to bring some sense in the political discourse, otherwise these people would keep handing out gimmickry to the masses while bringing no real change on ground.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

From NA-9 Mardan he contest elections,,,, No doubt he is a non-corrupt politician but he resigned from PTI in fear of Party Elections..... and people of Mardan never vote to Muslim League of any type n,q,f,j, etc......... so he will loose his seat to PTI young candidate.....

I was happy by his joining in Feb 2012 and now i m very happy by his resign.

How you know people will only vote for PTI? Do you have any parrot at home?

Last 16 years PTI is not winning more than one seat even though Taliban khan was Mushraf best friend. Only seat PTI ever won was from Mianwali because PMLN leadership was in exile and both big parties were punished by Mushraf.

This time there is no Mushraf and no Pasha. I think you will loose from Mianwali too.

ISIKHAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wese again they copy pti..pakistan ki majboori hai nawaz lana zaroori hai. Pakistan ki majboori hai imran zaroori hai...copy cat league

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
My friend if you think there is no difference between the PTI of 2003 and the one today then you need more than a parrot :)

IhsanIlahi

Last 16 years PTI is not winning more than one seat even though Taliban khan was Mushraf best friend. Only seat PTI ever won was from Mianwali because PMLN leadership was in exile and both big parties were punished by Mushraf.

This time there is no Mushraf and no Pasha. I think you will loose from Mianwali too.

That is the difference b/w you and me...... that you don't know the reality and i know..... and that is why u still support noora's and we support new politician imran khan in upcoming elections

ijazz s

MPA (400+ posts)
very gud decision by kh. hoti... doobtay tsunami se jo chalaang lagaye ga.. nxt elections me apni zamanat zabat krwanay se bach jaye ga...

Muradkhani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
سوچ سمجھ کر عمران خان کو ووٹ ڈالیں گے اب کوئی اور چوائس نہیں ہیں نورے زرداری گیلانی سب دیکھ لئے
12600_557187080963673_708768662_n.jpg

Mehran.co

MPA (400+ posts)

hahhaha.kahan hai saddiqul farooq jo kehta tha talk show main ke pti main criminal agai hoti family criminal family hain,noora al **********