Former RAW Cheif lashes Aamir Liaquat Husain, spews venom against Pakistan and its Army

ڈاکٹر عامر لیاقت اور پاکستانی فوج پر "را" کے سابق سربراہ کی تنقید

​​The present trend of endless violence can only be prevented over time with a change of attitudes and mindsets. Take, for instance, the kind of hate-India talk that GHQs rent-a-goon like Aamir Liaquat delivered in Karachi one day after the Peshawar bombing, even as there was a wave of sympathy for Pakistan in India.

It showed a mindset reflected in the strategic paradigm that seeks to conquer and annihilate India and has been built over decades in Pakistan.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/pakistans-faustian-bargain/15866156#sthash.yQR5BWjT.dpuf​

10885494_1552026601712514_2027602013142733185_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaf Lutfi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Only idiots will blame Indian hatred stemming out of bad talk on this end. It is deep rooted, historic and eternal. Crude talk by someone on either side is the slight indicator, Indian spectators reaction on Pakistan's victory in Hockey is medium indicator and RAW's planned attack in Peshawar is the serious blow. Mehwish Rehman must be watching things from inside Salman Khan's new underwear, all bright and colorful.

desicad

Only idiots will blame Indian hatred stemming out of bad talk on this end. It is deep rooted, historic and eternal. Crude talk by someone on either side is the slight indicator, Indian spectators reaction on Pakistan's victory in Hockey is medium indicator and RAW's planned attack in Peshawar is the serious blow. Mehwish Rehman must be watching things from inside Salman Khan's new underwear, all bright and colorful.
could you have used all new coulourful glasses or something instead particularly when referring a female member to register your disagreement?.......

Altaf Lutfi

could you have used all new coulourful glasses or something instead particularly when referring a female member to register your disagreement?.......

This is not "disagreement", I have inflicted insult. It is quite justified given the post and it is for every RAW mole.

Altaf Lutfi

ok, but looking at the thread title she does not look like a raw mole......

I got your point now, about the heading of the thread. But in that case Salman's underwear comment goes to the text which leads to the ex-Head of RAW spewing venom. What is question of gender then ? something messed up in the course I guess ?

my apology to you and Mehwish for the confusion and bad feeling caused.

desicad

I got your point now, about the heading of the thread. But in that case Salman's underwear comment goes to the text which leads to the ex-Head of RAW spewing venom. What is question of gender then ? something messed up in the course I guess ?

my apology to you and Mehwish for the confusion and bad feeling caused.
Thanks, there is no bad feeling caused and apology to me was not required as I only was trying to point out that you could have misunderstood the post by OP......

Altaf Lutfi

Thanks, there is no bad feeling caused and apology to me was not required as I only was trying to point out that you could have misunderstood the post by OP......

Thanks. still I owe an apology to you for having created a troublesome scenario. You can feel how embarrassed I felt by tickling the same people standing on my side of the line. Anyway thanks again.

wasiqjaved

Issi baat se hee "mindset" ka standard maloom ho jaata hai ke unn ke log Aamir Liaquat jaise low-life scumbags ki baaton ka reply kerr rahe hain