Foreign Funding Case: PM Imran Khan files petition in Supreme Court against IHC verdict

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI has submitted 100s of docs and names of the donors not just a Qatri Letter of fairy tales.

And that case is still in ECP.
It’s been going on for how long ???
No documents so far ??? Forget 100s of docs

Shazi ji

It is your assumptions that no doc has been submitted. ECP is investigating those doc. 1st get your information straight, then do comment.
U are mistaken and surely know nothing ,
PTI appealed not to hear the case

Shazi ji

And not shame for you that you don't know where this case is going on? Jahil, the main case is still in ECP.
so surprised that u don’t even know the ABC of politics or even the case
Please start reading and only then I will discuss with you

I can also usethe words for you like
JAHIL, uneducated, moron, idiot but I will avoid at the moment

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
so surprised that u don’t even know the ABC of politics or even the case
Please start reading and only then I will discuss with you

I can also usethe words for you like
JAHIL, uneducated, moron, idiot but I will avoid at the moment

او جاہل گدھے انگریزی تو سمجھ نہیں آتی تمھیں اس لیے اردو میں لکھ رہا ہوں کہ فارنگ فنڈنگ کا کیس الیکشن کمیشن کی سکروٹنی کمیٹی کے پاس ہے۔

Shazi ji

او جاہل گدھے انگریزی تو سمجھ نہیں آتی تمھیں اس لیے اردو میں لکھ رہا ہوں کہ فارنگ فنڈنگ کا کیس الیکشن کمیشن کی سکروٹنی کمیٹی کے پاس ہے۔
If this is ur answer then ,,,That proves beyond suspicion that you are an IDIOT of first class , a confirmed chotiya since you know nothing at all what has been happening

please start reading ( if u can ) ?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
If this is ur answer then ,,,That proves beyond suspicion that you are an IDIOT of first class , a confirmed chotiya since you know nothing at all what has been happening

please start reading ( if u can ) ?

You are no Jahil of this forum. If you are criticising my answer, your answer has no information other than just blame that PTI didn't submit any docs.

I had told you that PTI had submitted all data including the donors' names. But instead of asking me the proof, you had just denied it. Which shows that you are nothing but an idiots and Jahil person. You just wanted to prove yourself right.

Shazi ji

You are no Jahil of this forum. If you are criticising my answer, your answer has no information other than just blame that PTI didn't submit any docs.

I had told you that PTI had submitted all data including the donors' names. But instead of asking me the proof, you had just denied it. Which shows that you are nothing but an idiots and Jahil person. You just wanted to prove yourself right.
DEAR JAHIL writing in ur language

‏عمران خان کی کرپشن کیخلاف سنجیدگی اس سے زیادہ کیا ہو سکتی ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی فنڈنگ میں گھپلوں کیخلاف اکبر ایس بابر کی درخواست رکوانے کیلئے آج سپریم کورٹ میں درخواست دائر کر دی ہے یہ کیس 2014 سے چل رہا ہے اسے رکوانے کیلئے 7 دفعہ اسلام ہائی کورٹ میں درخواستیں دائر کر چکے ہیں

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
یہ سب جھوٹ ہے ۔۔۔

جاہل گدھے۔۔۔

DEAR JAHIL writing in ur language

‏عمران خان کی کرپشن کیخلاف سنجیدگی اس سے زیادہ کیا ہو سکتی ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی فنڈنگ میں گھپلوں کیخلاف اکبر ایس بابر کی درخواست رکوانے کیلئے آج سپریم کورٹ میں درخواست دائر کر دی ہے یہ کیس 2014 سے چل رہا ہے اسے رکوانے کیلئے 7 دفعہ اسلام ہائی کورٹ میں درخواستیں دائر کر چکے ہیں