For those who abuse COAS General Kiani

Ahud1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That has nothing to do with Kiyani, that prompt responce was of Pakistan Air Force and the time was that short that Kiyani was never consulted the Brave soldier responded to this atack from India
why do you ignore Kiyani consultation withe Mullen for Pak Army officers promotions recently apear in media?
Salam to Pak Army but the culprits are very much there

pak_moderator

MPA (400+ posts)
es jahalat ne mulk ku yahan tak puhnchaya hai wo ju bachpan main sunte the k asleha america ka aur fooj pak ki dunya ki koi taqat muqabla nahi ker sakti same wahi chute bachon ku sunane wali kahanian

gulzarcheema

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
just prpiganda ,which we are listening from these generals since our childhood,kiyani sahib aap ki nokri khuyyam hoi ub ghar jaow,pak army has so many great soldiors

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chief+of+army+Staff+General+Ashfaq+Parvez+Kayani++Chief+of+Air+Staff+of+the+Pakistan+air+force.+Air+Chief+Marshal+Rao+Qamar+Suleman+F-16+D+Block+52+two+F-16+Block15+MLU+(Mid+Life+Upgrade)+aircraft+USA+PAF+BaseShahbaz+(1).png

In my opinion Gen. Kiyani is the most responsible general in the history of Pakistan....historians will write his name with the golden ink......we have to respect him....he is fighting with lot of forces same time....Good luck General, Allah Bless you and InshaAllah you will be winner.
Pakistan zinda baad.....Pakistan army payenda baad

I know lot of people disagree with me but who cares....

RaqeebRoosia

Councller (250+ posts)
Serious Question, Does your daddy work for ISPR?

Was this post your homework assignment?

Chief+of+army+Staff+General+Ashfaq+Parvez+Kayani++Chief+of+Air+Staff+of+the+Pakistan+air+force.+Air+Chief+Marshal+Rao+Qamar+Suleman+F-16+D+Block+52+two+F-16+Block15+MLU+(Mid+Life+Upgrade)+aircraft+USA+PAF+BaseShahbaz+(1).png

In my opinion Gen. Kiyani is the most responsible general in the history of Pakistan....historians will write his name with the golden ink......we have to respect him....he is fighting with lot of forces same time....Good luck General, Allah Bless you and InshaAllah you will be winner.
Pakistan zinda baad.....Pakistan army payenda baad

I know lot of people disagree with me but who cares....

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last edited:

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ستمبر ١١ کے بعد سے اب تک امریکا میں ایک بھی ایسا حملہ نہیں کیا جا سکا لیکن پاکستان میں جب دہشت گردوں کا دل کرتا ہے جہاں دل کرتا ہے وہ حملہ کر کے سینکڑوں معصوموں کو قتل کر دیتے ہیں کیا آرمی پے اس کی ذمہ داری نہیں آتی ؟؟

کہیں تو آخر گڑ بڑ ہے جو روز عام شہری مارے جا رہے ہیں

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oye Fursan Kaminey ! Tu baaz aaja waran Kharji aa jaein gey. Army ti tc karna band kar.

bakwas band karo..
tum apni kaafi baizti karwa chukay ho aur phir beech mein aa jatay ho..

waisey .. mujhey tumharay TTP kharjion ki shikast par afsos hai.. becharon ne bohat a.s.s ka zor lagaya tha..

Last edited:

fasmik

Senator (1k+ posts)
bakwas band karo..
tum apni kaafi baizti karwa chukay ho aur phir beech mein aa jatay ho..

waisey .. mujhey tumharay TTP kharjion ki shikast par afsos hai.. becharon ne bohat a.s.s ka zor lagaya tha..
TTP meray nahi teray jaison ki nafrat par palte hain....Aur waise bhi teray jaise namard ke kehne se kisi ki beizzati nahi hoti. Waise sabhit hua ke Kharji teri wajah shohrat hai (your f**king weak point). Bohat jald kharji teray bistar se baramad hoga. :lol:

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
lollllzzzzz ...Video by Zaid Hamid brigade .... Saleem Shahzad wrote in his book in detail about this event .. USA interfere to stop this was .. USA played a role to keep India's mouth shut .. Read that book ...

Secondly, there is no PROOF of what this video claim ..

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
TTP meray nahi teray jaison ki nafrat par palte hain....Aur waise bhi teray jaise namard ke kehne se kisi ki beizzati nahi hoti. Waise sabhit hua ke Kharji teri wajah shohrat hai (your f**king weak point). Bohat jald kharji teray bistar se baramad hoga. :lol:

I did not even read the shi.t you posted.. get a life..

You have already shown your ugly character many times.. bohat dhamkian laga rahay thay k merey ghar pohanch jao gay..

you are a perfect example of "Barking dogs seldom bite"

fasmik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I did not even read the shi.t you posted.. get a life..

You have already shown your ugly character many times.. bohat dhamkian laga rahay thay k merey ghar pohanch jao gay..

you are a perfect example of "Barking dogs seldom bite"
Teray ghar aa ka ma ne badboo se marna ha.....
And you are an example of "Dogs who will always bite ".

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Teray ghar aa ka ma ne badboo se marna ha.....
And you are an example of "Dogs who will always bite ".

How do you know my house smells ?

badboo aye ya na aye, lekin tum ne sabit kar diya hai ke tum kis neech nasal se taaluq rakhtey ho..

pehley bohat bakwaas kar rahey thay.. phir dum duba kar bhaag gaye, ab phir wapis aa gaey ho.. lekin phir bhaag jao gay.

fasmik

Senator (1k+ posts)
How do you know my house smells ?

badboo aye ya na aye, lekin tum ne sabit kar diya hai ke tum kis neech nasal se taaluq rakhtey ho..

pehley bohat bakwaas kar rahey thay.. phir dum duba kar bhaag gaye, ab phir wapis aa gaey ho.. lekin phir bhaag jao gay.
Tapa Tapa kamina tappa ! Tu ghusa kar gia ha.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Such news can never be proven but at least PML-N supporters should support Kayani as well because PML-N said and did the same thing. They didn't derail the democracy as per their saying. While Kayani didn't derail it too. So i don't expect PML-N supporters to bash him. I am personally neutral about him because we don't know the hidden truth. If someone say that there are many attacks in Pakistan which proves that Kayani is not worthy, i would simply reply that with so many forces acting against you the situation could have been much worse than it is at the moment...