First Major problem Zardari, Gillani and Rehman Malik!!!!!!!

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How to get Rid of them?

I request Rangers, Sipahis and Police JAWANS to take this responsibility on their shoulders.

Obeying Pakistans Rulers is a crime now.

Any suggestion?

WANTED (Reward at least 2000 from me)

Rehman-Malik.jpg
images18.jpeg

Last edited:

khan_11

How to get Rid of them?

I request Rangers, Sipahis and Police JAWANS to take this responsibility on their shoulders.

Any suggestion?

WANTED

Rehman-Malik.jpg
images18.jpeg
I agree if you include couple of others lanti is well babar awan and latif khoosa thats can only will be hapened when kiyani died

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
zardari,gilani,malik,babar awan,faisal abdi,fauzia wahab,sharmeela,shahla,farzana,mahreen,khosa,mirza.nawaz,wali,its ****** never ending list.ALLAH he ha jo in se pakistan ko bachaye.

zeshaan

zardari,gilani,malik,babar awan,faisal abdi,fauzia wahab,sharmeela,shahla,farzana,mahreen,khosa,mirza.nawaz,wali,its ****** never ending list.ALLAH he ha jo in se pakistan ko bachaye.

Why not say,whole cabnet include sindhi,balochi,and sarhadi, governrs and cabnets.And new commers in cabnet are not faithfull to PAKISTAN.

canadian

People who elected them should also be blamed.If they dont use their judgement and elect wrong persons then I would blame electors more than those elected.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How to get Rid of them?

Any suggestion?

WANTED (Reward at least 2000 from me)

Rehman-Malik.jpg
images18.jpeg

" WANTED (Reward at least 2000 from me) "

hey bhaai Allah key bandey

its illegal to solicit for a hit man on Forums. trust me you are not anonymous. Siasat.pk is required by US and Canadian laws to retain EVERY entry for 7 years.

If one of the above criminals are killed, you can be haunted easily. Please dont invite any terrorist actions.

If some one were to say that he will kill, say, Obama , tomorrow, rest assure the CIA FBI would be at his tail within hours no matter what country you are in.

On top of that siasat.pk can be taken off the air. Just dont invite trouble.

Just a brotherly advice.