Final Moments of Pakistan Vs India @ Mohali, 2007. See what happened!

kashipk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
we are thinking same what indians are thinking now,forget about past pls pray for our team rather then doing these things, Thanks

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Afridi has brought Pakistan team together: Misbah

Afridi has brought Pakistan team together: Misbah
By Reuters
Published: March 27, 2011
shahid-afridi-bold-AFP-640x480.jpg

Pakistan cricketer Shahid Afridi throws a ball during a training session at Punjab Cricket Association (PCA) stadium in Mohali on March 27, 2011. PHOTO: AFP
MUMBAI:

Captain Shahid Afridi has brought aggression and leadership to the Pakistan team at just the right time, senior batsman Misbah-ul-Haq said on Sunday.

The 1992 world champions have been unable to play international matches at home since the 2009 armed attack on the Sri Lanka cricketers in Lahore, and the recent spot-fixing scandal raised doubts about their players integrity. The scandal deprived them of the services of Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Amir, and there were few prepared to bet on Pakistan winning the World Cup for the second time.

But under Afridi they topped their group and then made short work of West Indies in the quarter-final to set up Wednesdays semi-final against rivals India in Mohali.

What we needed was aggression, and Afridi, I feel, has shown enough aggression on the field. Most importantly, he leads by example, Misbah told reporters.

He is taking wickets and coming out at the right moment to do what the team needs. He also stands by a player and encourages him to perform better.
Afridi is the leading wicket-taker in the tournament, with 21 scalps from seven matches.

Pakistan have shown plenty of discipline and teamwork despite the presence of a couple of former captains.

There is difference of opinion at times but we finally go by what the captain says, said Misbah, who led Pakistan in the last test series against New Zealand.
At the same time, the captain discusses things with the coach and senior players before taking a major decision. There is a good coordination among us.
We are a well-knit unit and everyone is chipping in at the right moment and every player is fulfilling his role in the side.

The World Cup final takes place on April 2 in Mumbai.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/138471/afridi-has-brought-pakistan-team-together-misbah/

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Pakistan VS India Semi Final on 30 March - Highlights of Last game played at Mohali b/w Pak & India

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan VS India Semi Final on 30 March - Highlights of Last game played at Mohali b/w Pak & India

إن شاء اللہ بدھ کو کھیلا جانے والا میچ پاکستان جیتے گا پر اگر خدا نخواستہ ہار گئے ( میرے مُنہ میں خاک ) تو کیا کرو گے ؟
ایک دوسرے کو گالیاں دو گے ؟
سڑکیں بلاک کرو گے- گاڑیوں کے پہیے جلاؤ گے ؟
میچ فکسنگ کے الزام لگاؤ گے ؟
ملک میں توڑ پهوڑ کرو گے ؟
یا اپنے تمام کھلاڑیوں کی حوصلہ افزائی کرو گے اور اگلی فتوحات کے لئے الله کے حضور پھر سے دعا گو ہو جاؤ گے ؟

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan VS India Semi Final on 30 March - Highlights of Last game played at Mohali b/w Pak & India

إن شاء اللہ بدھ کو کھیلا جانے والا میچ پاکستان جیتے گا پر اگر خدا نخواستہ ہار گئے ( میرے مُنہ میں خاک ) تو کیا کرو گے ؟
یا اپنے تمام کھلاڑیوں کی حوصلہ افزائی کرو گے اور اگلی فتوحات کے لئے الله کے حضور پھر سے دعا گو ہو جاؤ گے ؟

I don't know about anybody else. But Paindo's is ready to flee on his horse......

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

جنیاں ڈاڈا ایں توں

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

Paindu i think Qaiser bhai is from karachi...he wouldnt understand wut u said.....but i can imagine ur facial expressions while u wrote this.....lolz.....
جنیاں ڈاڈا ایں توں

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
Barhna age her kadam, jab tak hey dam me dam..................................Inshallah Pakistan is gone Rock...........

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)

I don't know about anybody else. But Paindo's is ready to flee on his horse......
-----------------------------------------------------------
"But Paindo's is ready to flee on his horse....."
.................................................................................
Wadaich! I had been watching & thinking (subconsciously) about PAINDO Avatar and couldnt gather whether its a horse or a mare? If by all means its a stallion what will happen to PAINDO in case he mounts upon this galloping horse in emergency? Fearing it might turnout to be another Trojan Horse! (My worry is genuine as Im myself a born paindu)!