Final Call for Pakistani's to Join us on 23th March at Minar-e-Pakistan

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Admin please do not merge it in the older post, that will kill the purpose....thanks.

I would like to Request all PTI supporters on Siasat.pk, who are coming to Minar-e-Pakistan on 23 March, to send me a private message with their Cell number, i shall send them mine, in fact call them and we can meet their.

Also we shall be shooting pics, making videos and getting a chance to introduce ourselves to each other and have lots of fun. We have been responding to each other for so long without knowing so It is a great chance for all of us to meet each other face to face and i hope max. participation from all of those who are committed to come, especially those from Lahore. Imagine how nice it will feel meeting in person.

I plan to display banners/charts their, on which slogans thanking
Siasat.pk will be written, because if we get a chance to meet each other,credit also goes to the management of Siasat.pk.

Important thing is that "Ana tow hai, phir kyoon na mulaqat ho jaye". Please do not hesitate to contact if you intend to come, waiting for your private messages, with a number on which i can contact you. Thanks.

Friends who have contacted me are: YouPee, Rizkhan75, Crazycolors, Inqalabi, NiaziHawk, Fahid_asif, Murtaza323, dagreat123, Waqarpti, Pathaan.

Yesterday, I was at Minar-e-Pakistan at around 8:00, most of the work is complete, the important thing i would like to share was the unseen energy & Calm i felt their..... the Calm just before the rise of the coming Tsunami. I hope we get max. coordination.

Last edited:

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Final Call for PTIans to Join on 23 March

BF2sIUPCMAAOeRW.jpg:large

YouPee

MPA (400+ posts)
Barca where r u? please join us on 23 march.

I request to all members please leave your social activity and come to joine imran khan to make a historical jalsa of Pakistan.

Last edited:

mnmdxb

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm feeling short of words, in expressing my feelings.
May IK be gifted with never ending bliss.Ameen

great30

MPA (400+ posts)
You Lucky bastar**! I wish I was in Lahore to join you guys:(. My Best Wishes with IK, PTI and You guys, Chukk de Phathay!!!

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How many of you are going to 23rd March Jalsa at Minar-e-Pakistan

How many of you are going to 23rd March Jalsa at Minar-e-Pakistan

and with how many other ppl will go with you

903820_10151388122849527_1703717608_o.jpg

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: How many of you are going to 23rd March Jalsa at Minar-e-Pakistan

Alas, I will not be able to attend the jelsa. However, I will try to watch every minute of it @ PTI website.

Omer632

Councller (250+ posts)

i am already in Lahore to attend the jalsa. right now i am going to minar e pakistan to see the preparations over there.... hope so it will be the biggest jalsa ever in pakistani history.

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)

aight guys INSHALLAH ill be going with 4 or 5 yonger bros............ i just drove past aiwan-e-iqbal where ballotting were taking place for chairman vice-chair etc.....i asked my son if he wants to meet Khan saahb and he said "nai baba kal" well he is only five so dont blame him secondly it was crowdy doors were closed alot of members were outside i didnt bother lol.......

xiaahmad

My frnd is coming frm UAE on Unpaid leave just to attend Jalsa

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)

Rooz aik thread banadaitay hain ye PTI trolls... how many of you are going....
bhai aik official thread sai kaam chala lia karo...

xiaahmad

aight guys INSHALLAH ill be going with 4 or 5 yonger bros............ i just drove past aiwan-e-iqbal where ballotting were taking place for chairman vice-chair etc.....i asked my son if he wants to meet Khan saahb and he said "nai baba kal" well he is only five so dont blame him secondly it was crowdy doors were closed alot of members were outside i didnt bother lol.......

Thats so nice