Female Journalists Humiliated By Isreli PM's guards - Israel PM guards tell women reporters to remo

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
Foreign journalists on Friday spoke of their distress after being asked to remove their bras for a security check before being allowed into the offices of Israel's prime minister.
The three women were told by security personnel to undress and take off their bras for x-ray in two separate incidents at the Jerusalem offices of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu earlier this week.
All three complied with the request, despite the distress it caused, in an incident denounced by the Foreign Press Association (FPA) as "unnecessary, humiliating and counter-productive."
Each of the women was taken behind a curtain in the lobby of the entrance hall and patted down before being told to undress, then their bras were passed out in full view of male and female colleagues and security personnel, to be put through an x-ray machine.
Their personal effects were also emptied out in public view and put through the machine.
"The Foreign Press Association strongly condemns the continued harassment of journalists attending media events at the prime minister?s office," a statement from the Tel-Aviv based group said.
"This type of treatment is unnecessary, humiliating and counter-productive."
Sara Hussein, who works for Agence France-Presse (AFP), described the incident as utterly humiliating.
"I can only describe the experience as among the most humiliating in my life," she wrote in a complaint to the FPA. "I have covered meetings of presidents at the White House and not been subjected to anything similar."
Neither of the other two women reporters, both of whom were deeply distressed by the incident, wished to be identified.
All three have filed detailed complaints with the FPA, which is pursuing the matter with the Israeli authorities.
Officials at the prime minister's office refused to comment directly on the two incidents, saying only: "We are aware of the concerns and we are looking into the matter."
In January this year, Netanyahu's security staff came under fire for ordering a pregnant Arab correspondent for Al-Jazeera to remove her bra in order to attend a cocktail event for the press at a five-star hotel in Jerusalem.
The FPA said it was considering whether or not to continue sending its members to events where they risked such treatment at the hands of the premier's security team.
"After repeated appeals and promises by security officials, it appears that the prime minister's office does not have the desire to stop this happening," it said.
"The FPA will begin consulting its members over whether the foreign media should no longer cover events at the PM's office as this is the only occasion where this type of incident occurs."

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-pm-guards-tell-women-reporters-remove-bras-130352927.html

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Female Journalis Humiliated By Isreli PM's gurard - Israel PM guards tell women reporters to remove bras

chalo MALE guards k tou mazay ho gaay (bigsmile)(clap):lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Female Journalis Humiliated By Isreli PM's gurard - Israel PM guards tell women reporters to remove bras

chalo MALE guards k tou mazay ho gaay (bigsmile)(clap):lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Make sure that she was not sister of anyone, or daughter of anyone.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)

Israel is a place where girls say that they feel pride to satisfy their soldiers. so nothing new or abnormal if a journalist is treated like that.

bravo

Banned
Re: Female Journalis Humiliated By Isreli PM's guards - Israel PM guards tell women reporters to remove bras

Who cares !!why they need to go to meet PM !!

i heard once israeli pm was killed by hamaz suicide bombers who were girls !!

The woman who was stripped was muslim woman sara hussein ; and jews dont trust any muslims !!

"This type of treatment is unnecessary, humiliating and counter-productive."
Sara Hussein, who works for Agence France-Presse (AFP), described the incident as utterly humiliating.
"I can only describe the experience as among the most humiliating in my life," she wrote in a complaint to the FPA. "I have covered meetings of presidents at the White House and not been subjected to anything similar."

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Female Journalis Humiliated By Isreli PM's guards - Israel PM guards tell women reporters to remove bras

Who cares !!why they need to go to meet PM !!

i heard once israeli pm was killed by hamaz suicide bombers who were girls !!

The woman who was stripped was muslim woman sara hussein ; and jews dont trust any muslims !!

O' you Indian liar ! you are hell-bent on linking terrorism with Muslims and Islam. No Israeli PM has ever been killed by any suicide bomber in the first place.

Jewish enmity with Muslims brings soothing effect to your Hindu conscience.

bravo

Banned

O' you Indian liar ! you are hell-bent on linking terrorism with Muslims and Islam.
most of terror activity in western china province,kashmir,thailand province,uk(london bombing),usa 9/11 and newyork plots,denemark plots and extreme growth of radical extremists in europe say the same ..who use religion to justify their terror ,suicide bombing ??

No Israeli PM has ever been killed by any suicide bomber in the first place.

sorry,my apology .I take back this comment but i know that some palestinian woman are also involved in suicide attacks ..

Jewish enmity with Muslims brings soothing effect to your Hindu conscience.

India had open arms to all other religion ..bene israel jews moved to india in 3rd century once Christians persecuted them..Many jews came in 8th century to kerela coachin,mumbai when persian,arabs muslims prosecuted them ;

India has second largest muslim population in the world and we dont discriminate among other new man made religions!!

Its not bhagwat geeta or rigveda who said '' jews are apes and pigs .jew woman poisoned prophet "...

In fact hinduism is the oldest religion in this world and its books dont teach followers to discriminate between people of different religion !!

all people are creation of brahma ..brahman ==Aatman and Brahma =Universe creator !!

with thread perspective; such news of discrimination and religious bigotry say us to dilute those man made religions which spread hatred against each other....you hate them and they do such things to save their lives ::lol::lol:

for us ,its just sad tragic news seeing that people from our religion converted into other confusing man made non scientific religion and now they are fighting among themselves ,displeasing god !!

I would be happy once the world come back to the only cosmic,scientific (non man made ) true religion which is rational, extensible and portable to every living beings in universe,justifies multiple universes;dont worry you wont have to believe sad false story about adam and eve !!

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

most of terror activity in western china province,kashmir,thailand province,uk(london bombing),usa 9/11 and newyork plots,denemark plots and extreme growth of radical extremists in europe say the same ..who use religion to justify their terror ,suicide bombing ??

You showed your hypocrisy, I think India is the place where religion teaches the 'Terror and Inhuman Behaviors'. Burning of 'Widow Women' SATI. For Your Kind Information, Suicide is forbidden in Islam. If anyone does , He will be punish in Hell. I think, You have to explorer your country before. Religious extremists like 'Shiv Sinha' who targets always the Muslims of India.

sorry,my apology .I take back this comment but i know that some palestinian woman are also involved in suicide attacks ..

Human being can resist anything in LIMIT, afterwards they can cross the limits.

India had open arms to all other religion ..bene israel jews moved to india in 3rd century once Christians persecuted them..Many jews came in 8th century to kerela coachin,mumbai when persian,arabs muslims prosecuted them

Yeah, Because you all lodge the conspiracies against Muslims only. So, Why did you hurdle in their ways.

India has second largest muslim population in the world and we dont discriminate among other new man made religions!!

Ok, Then Did you give their rights as per their population / number??

I was surprised to read the comments of my Pakistani fellows on Israeli soldiers behaviour. Yar tum loog kisi per tanqeed karnain jogay ho, tumhara apna ghar tu jal raha hay. Rooz aik darjan banday goli ya drone ka nishana bantay hain. First keep ur house in order, phir kisi per tanqeed kana.

xxfighterxx

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

India had open arms to all other religion ..bene israel jews moved to india in 3rd century once Christians persecuted them..Many jews came in 8th century to kerela coachin,mumbai when persian,arabs muslims prosecuted them ;

Its not bhagwat geeta or rigveda who said '' jews are apes and pigs .jew woman poisoned prophet "...

In fact hinduism is the oldest religion in this world and its books dont teach followers to discriminate between people of different religion !!

all people are creation of brahma ..brahman ==Aatman and Brahma =Universe creator !!

with thread perspective; such news of discrimination and religious bigotry say us to dilute those man made religions which spread hatred against each other....you hate them and they do such things to save their lives ::lol::lol:

for us ,its just sad tragic news seeing that people from our religion converted into other confusing man made non scientific religion and now they are fighting among themselves ,displeasing god !!

I would be happy once the world come back to the only cosmic,scientific (non man made ) true religion which is rational, extensible and portable to every living beings in universe,justifies multiple universes;dont worry you wont have to believe sad false story about adam and eve !!

very single act of terrorism in kashmir is done by uniformed or non-uniformed indian militants, dont ever try to justify kashmir with ur silly nonsense , n who use terrorism to blame muslilms?? suicidal is haram in Islam..!!!none of us( muslims) with sense will justify suicide bombing with Islam!!!

which of the man made religion are you talking about, please elaborate..!!!

you dont discriminate among others , how can u justify babri masjid incident??? hindu terror in gujrat in amritsar...??? in kashmir offcourse , tyagi woman cant marry outside tyagis.. how can u justify your cast system u Shuuder??? or better said Ch**tar!!!

if its not bhagwat geeeta then which book are u quoting..reference???

but if i were to write a book i would definately write that hindus are pigs and they worship apes..!!!

hinduism is the oldest religion according to u than was Adam a Hindi n'auzubillah??? if you ppl are so pious than why is this religion reserved to a shittiesttt country of the world???? why it isnt expanding???

"for us ,its just sad tragic news seeing that people from our religion converted" u mean every one was hinduu..???? is this what u mean..??? are u serious...?????

man made non scientific religion..in your land a man named zakir nayek tells people abt Islam and prooves it scientifically tooo, i feel pity for him his dawah brings him nothing in his own country, am a bit confused... are u trying to say that ur religion is very scientific??? my scientist fellow can u explain the rocket science in burning a woman on the death of the husband??? juss tell me how with the science can u explain the burning of your deads??? what is the science in bathing in the dirtiest river of all ,river ganges??? is it really scientific worshiping something that u made with YOUR bare hands???? 1000s of gods of yours are very scientific i must say!! what is the science in this 7 janam crap??? what is the science in walking over rice, milk n other eatables etc...n finally how with the science would u explain the drinking of pee, u pissdrinker..!!! pleasing of gods with "human bali" system is only there in your religion..

i m happy that Allah Almighty punishes you people here in the world for ur sins, your hell starts just right after your deaths u burn n u burn... Allaah terii qudrat!! SubhanAllah!!!

xxfighterxx

Zarorii nahii hai k apnay dimag ki har gandagi forum pe paste kii jaye, or zaroorii ye bhii nahii k apke har ganday khayal pe duusre qehkahy lagayen or talian bajayen..!!!!

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bravo tu aik # ka dhakan aur ch***a insan hay, banaya makare se baaz nahin ata, ghalat aur ulte sedhe bakwas aa kay karta hay yahan par, babo bazzz aaa jao

bravo

Banned

very single act of terrorism in kashmir is done by uniformed or non-uniformed indian militants, dont ever try to justify kashmir with ur silly nonsense , n who use terrorism to blame muslilms?? suicidal is haram in Islam..!!!none of us( muslims) with sense will justify suicide bombing with Islam!!!

Then why people can still produce suicide bombers to die to save religion...isn't mentioned that 72 virgins are available in jannat:)
you dont discriminate among others , how can u justify babri masjid incident??? hindu terror in gujrat in amritsar...??? in kashmir offcourse , tyagi woman cant marry outside tyagis.. how can u justify your cast system u Shuuder??? or better said Ch**tar!!!

caste system is not in vedas and geeta.it has been adopted by society as social system...

if its not bhagwat geeeta then which book are u quoting..reference???

but if i were to write a book i would definately write that hindus are pigs and they worship apes..!!!

why dont you people first clean those hate verses from the book i mentioned !!

hinduism is the oldest religion according to u than was Adam a Hindi n'auzubillah??? if you ppl are so pious than why is this religion reserved to a shittiesttt country of the world???? why it isnt expanding???

Dont u know that hinduism traditionally dont want converts !!hinduism religion is made on underlying principles and no one has to convert to hinduism to follow those morals!!

"for us ,its just sad tragic news seeing that people from our religion converted" u mean every one was hinduu..???? is this what u mean..??? are u serious...?????

lol...why dont you read history : greece,persia,mecca,medina,romans,lithuania and all the developed civilization barring china were following some kind of hinduism !!you relgion is very new entry in history...why do you forget the force with which pagans were converted to all other religion!!

man made non scientific religion..in your land a man named zakir nayek tells people abt Islam and prooves it scientifically tooo, i feel pity for him his dawah brings him nothing in his own country, am a bit confused... are u trying to say that ur religion is very scientific???

Zakir naik logic is intelligent with brain of middle school student!!His knowledge on vedas is scrupulous.He even misguides teachings of quran to give contradictory teachings..He cant even speak with little rationality..there is nothing scientific about all man made religions!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHpd2T7mi5c">

my scientist fellow can u explain the rocket science in burning a woman on the death of the husband??? juss tell me how with the science can u explain the burning of your deads??? what is the science in bathing in the dirtiest river of all ,river ganges??? is it really scientific worshiping something that u made with YOUR bare hands???? 1000s of gods of yours are very scientific i must say!! what is the science in this 7 janam crap??? what is the science in walking over rice, milk n other eatables etc...n finally how with the science would u explain the drinking of pee, u pissdrinker..!!! pleasing of gods with "human bali" system is only there in your religion..

first of all,most of them you mentioned are traditions ....Sati system is not part of hindu vedic literature...it mainly became popular in mugal era to save those woman from being taken into harem!!
i m happy that Allah Almighty punishes you people here in the world for ur sins, your hell starts just right after your deaths u burn n u burn... Allaah terii qudrat!! SubhanAllah!!!

lol...allah dont punish people who dont practice man made laws ..your interpretation of god is limited to your book!!you have to be broad minded..god loves everyone:humans,animals,nature and every one if they work for humanity and if you love for humanity!
god doesnt want us to pray !!All god wants from human is to leave peacefully,help each other ,preserve nature,believe in Good karma !!

To some extent ,god only tests us with Maya!!Maya is integral part of cosmic universe!!

Everything you see is virtual,only mind conscience is real ..nothing belongs to you..we are just doing our duty as prescribed by god !!

Remember that hinduism is not a religion or man made religion...its much above religion..you dont have to think about those traditions...

hinduism is monotheist,polythests...Brahman is creator of universe.And if there can be many planets,many hypothesis about multiple universes,they can be multiple inscriptions of god in every thing he created!!
God is omnipresent if he is the creator of universe..how can someone say!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo4b8EiY9Vk">

all these banana rules are only traditions ...

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)

Zarorii nahii hai k apnay dimag ki har gandagi forum pe paste kii jaye, or zaroorii ye bhii nahii k apke har ganday khayal pe duusre qehkahy lagayen or talian bajayen..!!!!

agree. agree

xxfighterxx

Then why people can still produce suicide bombers to die to save religion...isn't mentioned that 72 virgins are available in jannat:)

i told u before "suicidal is haram in Islam..!!!none of us( muslims) with sense will justify suicide bombing with Islam!!!" the one who produce suicide bombers is on the payrole of raw, cia and israel.........nowhere is it mentioned that 72 virgins are available in jannat for suicide bombers!!! correct your facts!!!

India has second largest muslim population in the world and "we dont discriminate among other new man made religions!!" (from the other msg of yours)

then i asked " you dont discriminate among others , how can u justify babri masjid incident??? hindu terror in gujrat in amritsar...??? in kashmir offcourse , tyagi woman cant marry outside tyagis.. how can u justify your cast system u Shuuder??? or better said Ch**tar!!!"
WE DONT DISCRIMINATE you are discriminating from centuries!!!

why dont you people first clean those hate verses from the book i mentioned !!

i repeat... which book have u mentioned .. where its written jwes are pig...References?????

Dont u know that hinduism traditionally dont want converts !!hinduism religion is made on underlying principles and no one has to convert to hinduism to follow those morals!!
i know one thing no one shows willingness to convert himself to a hindu...which morals are u talking about kamasutra?? if someone does that its just an art of having sex thats why it appeals the others or yoga ??? anyone doing excercises in the morning is considered to be doing hindu yoga...its just an exercise man, these are the only two things claimed by u shuuders as hindu rituals followed by the others, apart from these there is nothing which is been followed by anyone...!!!

greece,persia,mecca,medina,romans,lithuania and all the developed civilization barring china were following some kind of hinduism

this is the problem of your whole nation anyone doing anything anywhere you ppl try to connect it with your history or with your religion..!!! usually many of the western ppl dont even know that if theres something like hinduism!!!

Zakir naik logic is intelligent with brain of middle school student!!

am not a fan of him and i tried to convey my feelings for him in the last msg but one need brains to catch the hints..as he is an indian his credibility is already doubtful...i discussed him bcoz u talked abt science in religion..!!!

my scientist fellow can u explain the rocket science in burning a woman on the death of the husband??? juss tell me how with the science can u explain the burning of your deads??? what is the science in bathing in the dirtiest river of all ,river ganges??? is it really scientific worshiping something that u made with YOUR bare hands???? 1000s of gods of yours are very scientific i must say!! what is the science in this 7 janam crap??? what is the science in walking over rice, milk n other eatables etc...n finally how with the science would u explain the drinking of pee, u pissdrinker..!!! pleasing of gods with "human bali" system is only there in your religion..

my concerns are not cleard yet , can u elaborate which one is a ritual n which one is tradition , and kindly explain the rocket science behind your religion!!!!

your interpretation of god is limited to your book

false perception!!!! better ask someone abt the concept of God in Islam!!!

god loves everyone:humans,animals,nature and every one if they work for humanity and if you love for humanity!

its there in every religion , what do u have so specific abt it???

Brahman is creator of universe.And if there can be many planets,many hypothesis about multiple universes,they can be multiple inscriptions of god in every thing he created!!

your logic is really illogical..!!!! if u have many brothers is it necessary to have many fathers too????

note:
kindly dont use those hindu words of yours, english would be preferable..!!!

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)

QUOTE BRAVO

sorry,my apology .I take back this comment but i know that some palestinian woman are also involved in suicide attacks ..[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] (Aaythay rakh --- hun araam ee? [hilar][hilar][hilar])

UN
QUOTE BRAVO

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)

am not a fan of him (DR. ZAKIR NAIK) and i tried to convey my feelings for him in the last msg but one need brains to catch the hints..as he is an indian his credibility is already doubtful...i discussed him bcoz u talked abt science in religion..!!!
..!!!

Its not of his Indian nationality that he is doubtful .... It is YOUR HINDU conscious that doubts him because he is a muslim and turning such people to Islam whom you dont even consider humans ....

xxfighterxx

Its not of his Indian nationality that he is doubtful .... It is YOUR HINDU conscious that doubts him because he is a muslim and turning such people to Islam whom you dont even consider humans ....

there are several concerns abt him, things are not crystal clear... if u like to listen him, hav no objections but for me i reserve the right to object!!! n if he is turning someone to islam its his duty towards Allah Almighty, he is preparing for his Qabar, if he is doing so, its his matter with Allah i have nothing to do with it....n what i consider an what not, u know nothing abt me, i consider them as kafirs and yes they are kafirs!!!

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)

there are several concerns abt him, things are not crystal clear... if u like to listen him, hav no objections but for me i reserve the right to object!!! n if he is turning someone to islam its his duty towards Allah Almighty, he is preparing for his Qabar, if he is doing so, its his matter with Allah i have nothing to do with it....n what i consider an what not, u know nothing abt me, i consider them as kafirs and yes they are kafirs!!!

who are kafirs ?