Federal and Provincial Governments were involved in 12th May Planning: Liaquat Jatoi

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ummat reporting a press conference by Liaquat Jatoi and Qadir Magsi, in which Jatoi alleged that the planning of 12[SUP]th[/SUP] May was done on Federal and Provincial level and MQM was not solely responsible for the carnage in the streets of Karachi.

Keeping aside the news is published in Ummat, but the fact is; it is reporting a news conference therefore it has to be treated as reliable news.

It is quite explosive material if Jatoi is right.

Post your comments please.

I have this to add from my side, why I think there is credence to what Jatoi said. We all have seen the reaction of Musharaf in Islamabad on the evening of 12[SUP]th[/SUP] May. He categorically said have you seen our powers in Karachi. Why would he make such a public comment in the presence of media and hundreds of people, if he were not directly involved with MQM?

news-21.gif

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The picture of the Press conference as you can see the mic of most of the news organisations are there.

pic-07.jpg

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai ab sab k sab apni zubano per lagay taalay open karein gay, aur pakistanio ko asliyat bataein gay,

MQM ko ban ker dena chahiay,,, hamesha k liay,,, aur iss k jitne bhe leaders hein un per ta hayaat siasat kerne per bhe pabandi laga deni chahiay...

ye wahid solution hai, karachi k halaat ko theak kerne ka, 2nd... jo bhe aslaah uthaey ya jurm karey,, ussey CHINA ke terha Hang ker dena chahiay,,,, simple solution hai,,,

karachi main School aur College level per Siasi tanzeemo per pabandi laga deni chahiay,, Unit office, sector office, tanzeemi office bhe bund ker dene chahiay,,,, chahay wo kisi bhe party ke ho,,,,