Faisal Shahzad: NY car bomber or an innocent Pakistani/Muslim wrongfully apprehended

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
This film exposes how every major war in US history was based on a complete fraud with video of insiders themselves admitting it.

MRTHENEWS

Councller (250+ posts)
54353158-faisal-shahzad.jpg

http://www.pinditube.com/?p=13163
Who is Faisal Shahzad? If you look at his picture, he looks like a pretty normal guy, dressed in western apparel, posing with his wife with a soft smile on his face. The only thing about him that may contribute towards the ‘Muslim terrorist’ stereotype is the outline of a beard around his jawline. It’s not even a long, scraggly beard usually associated with extremist ‘terrorists’ – rather just some facial hair to perhaps give his otherwise boyish face a more mature look. He is said to belong to the Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa region of Pakistan, the area which is infamous for harbouring Islamic militants.
According to the officials and their statements, all the evidence is stacked up against him which proves without a doubt that he was involved in the foiled car bombing. But then, there are always gaping holes of information that all doesn’t seem to fit together, some tight-lipped officials and of course, conflicting statements (about how he was on the No Fly list but still was able to board a plane… that too, from a US airport, especially New York which most Pakistani men would be able to tell you, are really not so easy to let such males go by without further questioning or investigation.) Excuse my cynicism, but I have read enough post 9/11 novels and watched enough post 9/11 movies and documentaries on Guantanamo to question whether, without a doubt, Faisal Shahzad is behind this ‘foiled’ car bombing.
The media is giving all the evidence that makes the case seem rock-solid that Faisal Shahzad is undoubtedly behind what could have been an extremely tragic event. But is it really?
Faisal’s father is said to be a retired Pakistan Air Force official. They have a house in Karachi. Faisal himself got his MBA in 2005 from an American university and has been living in the US since 1998, working on Wall Street. I personally know of so many people in my social circle who could fit the same profile, and quite frankly, none of them seem to be harbouring terrorist instincts. Also, the suicide bombers and terrorists within Pakistan have yet to fit this profile. His neighbours who have been approached by reporters and the press to give statements describe him as “intelligent and diligent” but as if he was always “hiding something”. According to the New York Times, “He was trying to cover his tracks, but he left more clues than a guy walking into a bank to rob it without a mask. This guy left everything here but his wallet.” – a statement given by Kevin B. Barry,who “retired in 2002 as a detective in the bomb squad of the New York Police Department, on the car bomb found in Times Square on Saturday night.”
Someone intelligent and diligent would hardly be dumb enough to leave evidence, or would he? What about his family? What do they have to say about this? Does Faisal have a Facebook profile? Can anyone get some information off that? What about his wife? What about Faisal himself? Has anyone been given the chance to defend him? Has he himself been allowed to face the media’s questions to maybe clear his position? Was he the only one at the airport at that time who belonged to Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa and had somewhat of a beard – what could be perhaps taken to be the minimum requirement of a suspect who could be apprehended as a ‘terrorist’? He is said to have made the payment in cash and got the booking done on his way to the airport. What car was he travelling in? Was he travelling alone? Was his wife left behind or had she already left? Was any of the evidence found against him ‘planted’? Has he been tortured into admitting to this act?
In my opinion, all these questions need to be answered as well so that we can have both sides of the story and the complete picture. What I do know, for sure, is that a lot of people in this profile are going to avoid travelling to or from the United States for some time to come, and the ones who are should be mentally prepared to be subjected to even more (if possible) heavier interrogation and humiliation.

The hunt for Faisal Shahzad

Karachi/Peshawar: Baharul Haque, a former vice air marshal with the Pakistan Airforce has been identified as the father of NY car bomb suspect Faisal Shahzad.

It begins in Peshawar:

All day, there was heavy traffic outside house number 139 on Street 6 in Peshawar’s posh locality of Hayatabad.

The gate was padlocked but that didn’t seem to deter visitors. “Security was very tight all day and there were lots of foreigners, policemen as well intelligence agency types in and around the area all day,” says one area resident.

The house is said to belong to Baharul Haque, a former vice air marshal with the Pakistan Airforce. But the interest in Haque stems from the fact that he is the father of Faisal Shahzad, the US citizen being held in America in connection with a failed bombing attempt in New York’s Times Square.

Leading the investigation is the Special Investigation Group (SIG) of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), headed by SIG commandant Khalid Qureshi. Earlier in the day, the US ambassador in Pakistan Anne W Patterson had called the interior minister and asked for help in this case.

Malik assured the ambassador of full co-operation and promptly tasked the SIG. But the details emerging so far are sketchy. Shahzad is said to hail from a village near Pabbi called Mohib Banda (see box). Locals in Pabbi say that Shahzad’s family shifted to Peshawar some 20 years ago.

Shahzad is thought to have pursued graduation studies from the Pakistan Air Force Government Degree College in Peshawar before leaving for the US to pursue business studies.

The US passport (see box) is proof he got naturalised during his stay in the US and he is said to have visited Pakistan several times over the years. (However, immigration authorities claim they have no information on the man.) It was on one of these visits two or three years ago, he’s said to have gotten married to a girl from either Mardan or Charsadda.

His in-laws are said to be resident in Peshawar too. “Shahzad recently came to Pakistan for a month,” says a senior intelligence official privy to the investigations being held throughout the country. “He landed in Islamabad on July 3, 2009 via an Emirates flight and left the country to go back to the US on August 5, 2009,” he said.

The address on the disembarkation card was house number 3, Sector I 8/3 in Islamabad, says the official. Shahzad is said to have travelled to several locations in the country during his brief visit but officials say they don’t have an exact record as he travelled on buses and coaches. He is also said to have visited his wife and child in Karachi.

Times Square bombing:

But intelligence officials are tightlipped when asked about the whereabouts of the family. Understandably, everyone seems to be in a bid to distance themselves from Shahzad. Baharul Haque’s relatives in Hayatabad insist they have no official confirmation that the man arrested in the US is indeed his son. Nor is the airforce willing to confirm that Haque was ever one of them.

The spokesperson for the Pakistan Airforce Air Commodore Tariq Qamar Yazdani said he doesn’t know any air force officer named Baharul Haq and refused to check further.

Meanwhile, the immediate family has disappeared into thin air, even as the security apparatus conducts a crackdown on Shahzad’s friends and suspected collaborators. Two people have been arrested from Karachi in connection with the case. One is Tauseef Ahmed, who’s said to be Shahzad’s cousin and Iftikhar, who’s supposed to be Shahzad’s father-in-law. And another four are said to have been arrested from Islamabad.

There are also reports of another friend, Muhammad Rehan, having been arrested from Karachi. Official sources say Shahzad had stayed with Rehan in Karachi and both had travelled together to Peshawar.

Agencies add:

Meanwhile, in the US, prosecutors have formally filed terrorism charges against Shahzad. The 10-page criminal complaint accuses Shahzad of five charges, including that of attempting “to use a weapon of mass destruction” to kill people in the crowded centre of New York on Saturday. Shahzad was arrested from JFK airport in New York on Monday. He was on an Emirates flight to Dubai after the attempted bombing of Times Square. The plane was taxiing just before midnight when air traffic called it back and the 30-year-old Pakistani-born US citizen was caught.

WITH REPORTING BY SALMAN SIDDIQUI, ADIL JAWAD AND FAWAD KHAN IN KARACHI, ASIM AWAN AND ZIA M KHAN IN ISLAMABAD AND IFTIKHAR FIRDOUS IN PESHAWAR.

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Faisal Shahzad is a scapegoat US is trying to divert the attention of the pakistani people from Benazir Bhutto's murder because US name was involved directly so the Americans played the smart game by putting the covert operation like New York Bomb hoax.This matter will be cleared in 3 to 4 months by their own media people .The right wing christian zionists are behind all this hoax,i am telling this after watching the CNN and other news channels and this is my own assessment that conspiracy has been hatched against pakistan on two reasons.first BB's murder ,second they want to send more US troops along with blackwater personel so they needed this excuse to blackmail pakistan.How come the bomb did't explode for so long,who gave him so much cash when he dont have a job,he lost his house because of non-payment of mortgage.This is my own judgement,i could be wrong but my mind does not accept this fake theory of bomb .No body should jump to the conclusion yet to blame faisal shahzad for bomb theory,shahzad will not be going to the court tommorrow becasue he is cooperating ,of course he will be co-operating because he is part of the conspiracy.When 9/11 happened,only pakistanis were targeted even they were not invovlved in that incident.zionists are again going after pakistan,we should know the conspirators.From the US side it could be a covert opertion? I agree with kamran khan's version that ajmal qasab will be sentenced on 6th may and indians lobby along with israeli lobby frame this conspiracy against pakistan .Now the bloody zionists are again going pakistan.Pakistan govt should send its investigators to interogate shahzad to find out the reality.CIA is playing this drama,it will be unfolded very soon.

Last edited:

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
This poor guy may have been framed for CIA agenda. I think they want to kill many birds in one shot. Here is my assessment:

There are credible theories in Pakistan about Tehrike Taliban Pakistan and that this organization is working for CIA to spread chaos in Pakistan. The bomb plot in NY has been allegedly claimed by TTP. Why? It is because they want to show that TTP is not working for CIA and American interests. In the past there has never been such claims or attempts. Experts also say TTP does not have resources or capabilities to mount attacks in the USA.
Secondly, the timing of this plot is very significant. We know the BB murder investigation and media trial going on all over. CIA and its local agents including mushi and zardari gang are in deep hot water. The news of a bomb plot in NY and subsequent arrest of this person is to distract the public and attempt to change the topic.

My prayers are with this person if he is innocent. Allah knows better.

Last edited:

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
This attack is staged to cause terror and may be to get the people ready for somthing big and to advance the agenda .All their history shows that US Govt. had ties in such attacks,whenever happened. And the situation clearly indicates that it was not intended to explode! If you are planning on blowing something up, why put the lights and flashers on, guaranteeing that it will draw attention.
If there were clocks and wires that would indicate the likely presence of blasting caps and explosives, but all that anyone found was some regular fireworks. Those were apparently lit prior to the individual leaving his vehicle. If that is true, why the clocks and wires? To make it look like a bomb? Two cans of gasoline? Liquid gasoline doesn't explode, it burns. Unless there was a very significant explosion very near them they might have burned pretty rapidly, but would not have caused much of an explosion. Propane tanks have safety valves that are designed to keep them from exploding when heated (as in a house fire) so that wasn't likely to blow anything up.Why would anybody who has any knowlege of explosives put fertilizer next to what was essentially a firebomb? Even if had been ANFO (the explosive type of fertilizer) even a very hot fire could not have caused it to explode. This was intended to LOOK like a terrorist bombing attempt; it was merely a hoax that can be used as a political stunt.
They probably won't catch the suspect (who is obviously a white middle aged male), because he is probably a White House operative or a member of Green Peace. The script was so cheesy a high school student could have written it.

Last edited:

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
'Smoking car turned into a smoking gun for Shahzad'

Faisal Shahzad, the Pakistani-American arrested for the failed bombing plot at Times Square, has been charged with the attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction, acts of terrorism, and other federal crimes for allegedly driving a car bomb into Times Square on May 1. Preet Bharara, United States attorney for the southern district of New York, and other officials on Tuesday announced the charges against Shahzad.

Shahzad, a naturalized US citizen born in Pakistan, was taken into custody at the John F Kennedy International Airport on May 3, after he was identified by the department of homeland security's US customs and border protection, while attempting to leave the United States on an Emirates flight to Dubai.

According to the complaint placed before Magistrate Kevin Fox and other reconstructions, Shahzad contacted Peggy Colas, who sold him her Nissan Pathfinder that she had advertised about on craigslist.com. Later, she said he had told her that he wanted to drive around and meet friends in New York.

On April 24, Shahzad met Colas -- who took him to be Middle Eastern or Hispanic -- and bought the vehicle from her in a supermarket parking lot in Connecticut for $1,300 in cash. Shahzad allegedly paid her in $100 bills.

On May 1, 2010, a Pathfinder was discovered, abandoned, on 45th Street in Times Square. Inside were multiple filled propane tanks, gasoline canisters, and fertilizer -- as well as fireworks, clocks, wiring, and other items, including a key to an Isuzu and three residential keys. It was an Isuzu that Shahzad allegedly drove to the airport.

When Lance Orton, a vendor at Times Square, saw smoke billowing out of the parked vehicle, they alerted Officer Wayne Rhatigan, who moved people away after the contents began smoking and exploding. When emergency services workers arrived on the scene, smoke was still coming out of the windows of the Pathfinder.

The investigation has also revealed that Shahzad used a pre-paid cellular telephone -- which has not been used since April 28 -- both to call a fireworks store and to receive a series of calls from Pakistan after purchasing the Pathfinder.

After his arrest, Shahzad stated that he had recently received bomb-making training in Waziristan, Pakistan. He also admitted that he had brought the Pathfinder to Times Square and tried to detonate it. He allegedly told investigators that his car was parked at the airport and had a gun in it. The investigators discovered a Kel-Tec 9 mm pistol and ammunition in the Isuzu.

Shahzad has been charged with use of weapons of mass destruction, acts of terrorism, use of a destructive device in connection with a crime of violence, transporting and receiving explosives, and destroying property by means of fire and explosives.

"As a result of a lot of good old-fashioned police work, that smoking car turned into the smoking gun that led to the capture of Faisal Shahzad, who allegedly put a bulls-eye on Times Square," Bharara said in a statement, promising not to rest 'until every last terrorist is neutralised and held to account.'

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Good job, NYPD !!!
How long you guys will defend these terrorists ? aafia siddiqui then ajmal kassab and now this guy...

Last edited:

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Conspiracy of cia or fia , what ever it is

EVERY VIDEO IN THE WORLD HAVE TIME DATE STAMP IN IT

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AND DECIDE YOURSELF , WHAT IS IT ?????

http://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/wurden-die-terror-plaene-hier-geschmiedet-146108

WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS, YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY DATE OF TIME ,:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I AM TERRORIST BECAUSE I AM MUSLIM:banghead::banghead: NO WAY

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN BUY ME ,AS I AM CHEAP ,CAUSE MY NATION AND LEADER DID NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ME, PAKISTANI OLD PEOPLE DID NOT PAY THE TEXES ,AND TODAY I AM HELPLESS,

JAISEY LOG WAISA AAZAAB

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Crap.... Some american puppies are very happy (did i say indians?). And I wonder why some baasterds TTP claimed they were behind it. Can somebody tell these dirty jahil TTP guys they are not even capable to wash their beards, how come they can plan such an attck.

Dosron ki shadi mae Abdullah diwana ke misdaq Indians bare uchal rahe haen... o Lala ji kher to hae na teri dhoti mae kis ne choohe chor die haen?

This is another pathetic attempt from USA to hurt Pakistan. I don't know why these Americans are so dumb they can not even make a good story. And somebody can please ask TTP how come they are against US interest? did they target any US interest so far apart from killing innocent Pakistani people.. Tell you what either we Pakistanies are very inteligent or these drama writers are so stupid, because everytime they stage a stupid drama, we the comon people tear it apart.

kashnex

Councller (250+ posts)
The most important question !

Why such things only happen in US or UK?
- A flight is diverted
- Metro services is halted
- Home searches
- People are questioned
- Security bar raised

Why this does not happen in Nepal, Maldives, Norway, Sweden South Africa, Japan, China, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and soooooooooooo on. Can anyone tell me that why this happens only in US/UK?

This is only fabricated, and I'm 100% sure that now Pakistani community in US will become under strict scrutiny and will be left alone even NY mayor said that they won't happen.
Mr. Mayor you can't put a vigilance on people mind and thinking?This gonna happen and this is what you people really want. In addition to that, this event is going to be used as a case to put more pressure on Pakistani government. All this is due to make Pakistan more unstable in question.

Last edited:
Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

نيويارک ميں دہشت گردی کی ناکام کوشش اور گرفتار ملزم کی شہريت، جاۓ پيدائش اور مذہب کے حوالے سے مختلف فورمز پر جاری بحث اور راۓ زنی اس لحاظ سے بے معنی اور غير متعلقہ ہے کہ اس بات کا تفتيشی عمل اور پاکستان اور امريکہ کے مابين طويل المدت تعلقات سے کوئ تعلق نہيں ہے۔

جيسا کہ ميں نے پہلے بھی بارہا کہا ہے کہ امريکہ ميں مسلمانوں اور پاکستانيوں کی ايک بڑی تعداد معاشرے کا اہم حصہ ہيں اور وہ عمومی طور سے پرامن زندگی گزارتے ہیں۔ اگر کچھ افراد ايسا نہيں چاہتے تو ان کے مذہب اور جاۓ پيدائش سے قطع نظر ان کے ساتھ بالکل وہی سلوک ہو گا جو امريکہ ميں کسی بھی قانون شکن کے ساتھ ہوتا ہے۔ امريکی بحيثيت مجموعی اس امر سے واقف ہيں کہ چند لوگوں کے اعمال مسلمانوں اور پاکستانی کميونٹی کی اکثريت کی ترجمانی نہيں کرتے۔

آزاد ميڈيا پر تبصروں اور تجزيوں سے قطع نظر ميں آپ کی توجہ امريکی حکومت کے سرکاری ترجمان کے اس ضمن میں ديے گۓ بيان کی جانب مبذول کروانا چاہوں گا

"ہم يقينی طور پر اس بات سے واقف ہيں کہ ہميں مختلف افراد کی جانب سے ملک کے اندر اور باہر سے خطرات کا سامنا ہے جو ہميں نقصان پہنچانا چاہتے ہيں۔ يہ حقيقت دنيا کے ديگر ممالک پر بھی لاگو ہوتی ہے جن ميں پاکستان اور بھارت سميت اور ممالک بھی شامل ہیں۔ يہ ايک عالمی جدوجہد ہے۔ ہم ان ممالک کے ساتھ تعاون کر رہے ہیں۔ ہمارے سامنے ايسے کئ افراد کے کيسز آۓ ہیں جن کے تعلقات دنيا کے بہت سے ممالک کے ساتھ ہیں اور جو کسی نہ کسی وجہ سے دہشت گردی کی مہم ميں شامل ہوۓ ہيں اور امريکہ پر حملہ کرنے کے خواہش مند ہیں، يہاں پر بھی اور دنيا کے ديگر ممالک ميں بھی۔ اس ضمن ميں کوئ ايسا بيان سوچ سمجھ کر دينا چاہيے جس سے اجتماعی طور پر کسی طبقے کو قصوروار قرار ديا جاۓ۔ ہم پاکستان کے ساتھ اپنے تعلقات کی قدر کرتے ہيں۔ ہم اس حقیقت کا بھی احترام کرتے ہيں کہ بے شمار پاکستانی اس ملک ميں آۓ، ان کے پاکستان ميں تعلقات اور روابط ہيں اور انھوں نے امريکہ کی شہريت اختيار کی ہے۔ ہم ان پر فخر کرتے ہيں۔ انھوں نے ہمارے معاشرے کی ترقی ميں اہم کردار ادا کيا ہے"۔

کسی بھی حکومت کی سب سے اولين ترجيح اس کے مکينوں کے ليے تحفظ فراہم کرنا ہوتا ہے۔ اس ضمن ميں امريکی حکومت ہر ضروری احتياط اور قدم اٹھا رہی ہے تاکہ امريکہ کی سرزمين پر مزيد کسی حملے کو روکا جا سکے۔

يہاں پر يہ امر بھی قابل توجہ ہے کہ امريکی اس حقيت کو بھی سمجھتے ہيں کہ تمام مذاہب اور دنيا کی ہر قوم ميں انتہا پسند موجود ہوتے ہيں جو مذہب کی تعليمات کو مسخ کر کے نفرت اور جنگ کے ليے جواز پيدا کرتے ہيں۔ کيا يہ حقيقت نہيں ہے کہ کلو کليس کلين ايک عيسائ تنظيم ہونے کی دعويدار تھی اور اس کے ارکان امريکی تھے۔ جب اس تنظيم کی شرانگيز تقارير کے سبب معاشرے ميں بدامنی پھيلی تو ان جرائم میں مرتکب افراد کے خلاف بھی کاروائ کی گئ۔ اس کا يہ مطلب ہرگز نہيں ہے کہ امريکہ عيسائيوں کے خلاف ہے۔ ان افراد کو اپنے مذہب اور شہريت کی بنياد پر نہيں بلکہ اپنے جرائم کی بنياد پر سزا دی گئ۔

فواد ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
Well we always try to hide behinf conspiracy theories and assumption that every body in the world in after Islam and especially pakistan, and who knows, it may be true, but again, who knows, all of it is false.

There is an old age saying that "Dhuaan waheen se uthta hey jahan aag hoti hey", every single time any thing happen in the world, some how it is tagged to Pakistan, and according to this old age saying, who knows, it has equal chances that this is all crap, or it is all true.

We blame others for every thing, what if we try to look into ouyr graibaan as well.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Unbelievable...!!!

People have already decided that this bombing plot was an American conspiracy to malign Pakistan and US nationals of Pak origin...:aargh4:

You see my friends this is Zaid Hamid mentality at work here...
That idiot has screwed everyones thinking.:mad:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fawad – Digital Outreach Team – US State Department

نيويارک ميں دہشت گردی کی ناکام کوشش اور گرفتار ملزم کی شہريت، جاۓ پيدائش اور مذہب کے حوالے سے مختلف فورمز پر جاری بحث اور راۓ زنی اس لحاظ سے بے معنی اور غير متعلقہ ہے کہ اس بات کا تفتيشی عمل اور پاکستان اور امريکہ کے مابين طويل المدت تعلقات سے کوئ تعلق نہيں ہے۔

جيسا کہ ميں نے پہلے بھی بارہا کہا ہے کہ امريکہ ميں مسلمانوں اور پاکستانيوں کی ايک بڑی تعداد معاشرے کا اہم حصہ ہيں اور وہ عمومی طور سے پرامن زندگی گزارتے ہیں۔ اگر کچھ افراد ايسا نہيں چاہتے تو ان کے مذہب اور جاۓ پيدائش سے قطع نظر ان کے ساتھ بالکل وہی سلوک ہو گا جو امريکہ ميں کسی بھی قانون شکن کے ساتھ ہوتا ہے۔ امريکی بحيثيت مجموعی اس امر سے واقف ہيں کہ چند لوگوں کے اعمال مسلمانوں اور پاکستانی کميونٹی کی اکثريت کی ترجمانی نہيں کرتے۔

آزاد ميڈيا پر تبصروں اور تجزيوں سے قطع نظر ميں آپ کی توجہ امريکی حکومت کے سرکاری ترجمان کے اس ضمن میں ديے گۓ بيان کی جانب مبذول کروانا چاہوں گا

"ہم يقينی طور پر اس بات سے واقف ہيں کہ ہميں مختلف افراد کی جانب سے ملک کے اندر اور باہر سے خطرات کا سامنا ہے جو ہميں نقصان پہنچانا چاہتے ہيں۔ يہ حقيقت دنيا کے ديگر ممالک پر بھی لاگو ہوتی ہے جن ميں پاکستان اور بھارت سميت اور ممالک بھی شامل ہیں۔ يہ ايک عالمی جدوجہد ہے۔ ہم ان ممالک کے ساتھ تعاون کر رہے ہیں۔ ہمارے سامنے ايسے کئ افراد کے کيسز آۓ ہیں جن کے تعلقات دنيا کے بہت سے ممالک کے ساتھ ہیں اور جو کسی نہ کسی وجہ سے دہشت گردی کی مہم ميں شامل ہوۓ ہيں اور امريکہ پر حملہ کرنے کے خواہش مند ہیں، يہاں پر بھی اور دنيا کے ديگر ممالک ميں بھی۔ اس ضمن ميں کوئ ايسا بيان سوچ سمجھ کر دينا چاہيے جس سے اجتماعی طور پر کسی طبقے کو قصوروار قرار ديا جاۓ۔ ہم پاکستان کے ساتھ اپنے تعلقات کی قدر کرتے ہيں۔ ہم اس حقیقت کا بھی احترام کرتے ہيں کہ بے شمار پاکستانی اس ملک ميں آۓ، ان کے پاکستان ميں تعلقات اور روابط ہيں اور انھوں نے امريکہ کی شہريت اختيار کی ہے۔ ہم ان پر فخر کرتے ہيں۔ انھوں نے ہمارے معاشرے کی ترقی ميں اہم کردار ادا کيا ہے"۔

کسی بھی حکومت کی سب سے اولين ترجيح اس کے مکينوں کے ليے تحفظ فراہم کرنا ہوتا ہے۔ اس ضمن ميں امريکی حکومت ہر ضروری احتياط اور قدم اٹھا رہی ہے تاکہ امريکہ کی سرزمين پر مزيد کسی حملے کو روکا جا سکے۔

يہاں پر يہ امر بھی قابل توجہ ہے کہ امريکی اس حقيت کو بھی سمجھتے ہيں کہ تمام مذاہب اور دنيا کی ہر قوم ميں انتہا پسند موجود ہوتے ہيں جو مذہب کی تعليمات کو مسخ کر کے نفرت اور جنگ کے ليے جواز پيدا کرتے ہيں۔ کيا يہ حقيقت نہيں ہے کہ کلو کليس کلين ايک عيسائ تنظيم ہونے کی دعويدار تھی اور اس کے ارکان امريکی تھے۔ جب اس تنظيم کی شرانگيز تقارير کے سبب معاشرے ميں بدامنی پھيلی تو ان جرائم میں مرتکب افراد کے خلاف بھی کاروائ کی گئ۔ اس کا يہ مطلب ہرگز نہيں ہے کہ امريکہ عيسائيوں کے خلاف ہے۔ ان افراد کو اپنے مذہب اور شہريت کی بنياد پر نہيں بلکہ اپنے جرائم کی بنياد پر سزا دی گئ۔

فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

dear sir, there are lot that can be said in reply but we all know, we are cry in the wild these days. Might is right. good day

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well we always try to hide behinf conspiracy theories and assumption that every body in the world in after Islam and especially pakistan, and who knows, it may be true, but again, who knows, all of it is false.

There is an old age saying that "Dhuaan waheen se uthta hey jahan aag hoti hey", every single time any thing happen in the world, some how it is tagged to Pakistan, and according to this old age saying, who knows, it has equal chances that this is all crap, or it is all true.

We blame others for every thing, what if we try to look into ouyr graibaan as well.

anybody can pick up the phone and say 'hello this is TTP, we claim the responsibility'. the caller could be a Paki, Hindi, Yahoodi, or a yanki. Or the whole thing was designed by Mossad/RAW to implicate Pak yet another time. It has happened before, mumbai drama is the recent one.David Headley has admitted masterminding the bombing YET Pak is still getting the blame. Go figure. Will the US hand over headley to Pak for interrogation? NOT Only WE give to them like Dr Afia and 100's of other people.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
yes, and again these are opinions, there are arguments for, and against these claims. and this is exactly what I am saying, may be it all is our responsivility, some Pakistani muslim did it, and may be it is all a conspiracy against us, or may be, just may, it is half truth, some how somebody from us is involved and somebody from "them" used him or her.........

any thing is possible, so why dont we look into our graibaan and see if we may be wrong and we may need to fix some thing. Fix ourselves and then take on the world.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
'Pak's future ties with US depend on NY bomb plot probe'

With the role of India-focused terror outfits such as the Laskhar-e-Tayiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed likely to come under scanner in the Times Square bombing plot, Pakistan's response would be a "litmus test" for future engagement with the US as Islamabad has been reluctant to act against these groups, a top American expert has said.

"The investigation of Faisal Shahzad and the quality of US-Pakistan cooperation on the case is likely to have major implications for the future of the US-Pakistan partnership," said Lisa Curtis of the Heritage Foundation, a city-based think tank.

"Pakistan in the past has been reluctant to pursue aggressively militants whose main purpose is to attack India. If militants linked to India-focused groups like the LeT and/or JeM turn out to be involved in any way in the attempted Times Square attack, Pakistan's response will likely serve as a litmus test for future US engagement with Pakistan," Curtis said.

Some Pakistani security strategists have long believed they can pursue a dual policy of tolerating some terrorists while fighting others, she observed.

"The increased links among the various militant groups operating inside Pakistan have made this policy untenable."

While investigations of Shahzad are so far inconclusive, it is possible he was in contact with terrorists affiliated with groups previously supported by Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, she noted

The expert said Shahzad's confession to attending a terrorist training camp in Waziristan has led investigators to take Pakistani Taliban's claim in the plot more seriously.

"The Pakistani Taliban has been victim to numerous US drone strikes along the Pakistani-Afghan border and would certainly have sufficient motive to attack the US homeland.

However, the group has made previous claims of responsibility for attacks in the US that turned out to be false," she said.

However, Pakistan Army Spokesman Major General Athar Abbas said the Pakistani Taliban claim should be "taken with a pinch of salt".

Arrested on charges of plotting bomb at Times Square, Shahzad during his interrogation has said that he received explosives training at a terrorist camp in the tribal border areas of Pakistan.

"This information does not fully comport, however, with other reporting that his bomb making skills were amateurish," Curtis said.

Shahzad apparently made a simple mistake of using the wrong type of fertiliser, which contributed to the ineffectiveness of the explosive device, she added.