Ex President Pervez Musharraf advices PM Imran Khan to Improve his dressing durinig International visits

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When we start getting ashamed of simplicity of dress then something is very very wrong with us. IK is the beloved of the people because of his simplicity of his his personal habits. When he was the playboy he was never short of the best tailored clothes and like a good NORMAL individual has got over it with time and age. He has learnt something which I wish should be in the psyche of all politicos.There is no substitute of simplicity in your personal habits to make life happy and easy.

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
When we start getting ashamed of simplicity of dress then something is very very wrong with us. IK is the beloved of the people because of his simplicity of his his personal habits. When he was the playboy he was never short of the best tailored clothes and like a good NORMAL individual has got over it with time and age. He has learnt something which I wish should be in the psyche of all politicos.There is no substitute of simplicity in your personal habits to make life happy and easy.
Well said

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
how pathetic....
IK is wearing national dress of Pakistan when he goes abroad
Musharraf...being a patriotic Pakistani should have self respect for our own heritage

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf is an intelligent guy... he was good then Noora and Zardari... but so far IK is concerned... he better keep silent... IK has his own personality trait that he doesn't care of his dressing and he is well known of this internationally... so this is a non issue... if i understand he better understand at his end...

But kya karien... had harami aur Ego to rahy ge na

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
o bush ke ek fon per peshab khata karne wale, tujh se aur tere baad ke yardari aur sharifon se yizadah IK ka ehtram dunza men ho raha hai.....sabit hua ke tumhare ghulamana suits ki koi ahmizat nahin.....bakwas band karo

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mushi.. I wish you recovery.. in your health..Ander saaf ho tu Bahir ki koi ehmiyat nahi hoti..Imran ko white and black Shalwar kameez bohat dashing lagti ha.. neechay Pishawari chapal..I don't like Shairwani..It's didn't suite him..

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لیڈروں کےانہی الے تللوں جھوٹی شان و شوکت نے قوم کو قرض کی لعنت اور غربت میں غرق کر دیا ہے اور قرض لینے جاؤ تو تاج سر پر رکھ کر نہیں جاتے --- گاندھی جیسے عظیم لیڈر اگر دو چادروں سے دنیا میں عزت اور مقام بنا سکتا ہے تو پھر عمران کیوں نہیں ؟ --- عزت سادگی اور سچائی میں ہوتی ہے نہ کہ پہترین لباس کی وجہ سے

Last edited: