EVELOPING STORY: Documents,videos,plotters,planners,All evidence in CJs case coming through social m

AbuOkasha

MPA (400+ posts)

2znyc8p.png

21bk76v.png

DEVELOPING STORY: Documents,videos,plotters,planners,All evidence in CJs case coming through social media in NEXT few hours..
Tweeted by:

Dr Shahid Masood

Last edited by a moderator:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: EVELOPING STORY: Documents,videos,plotters,planners,All evidence in CJs case coming through social media in NEXT few hour

Please post the image of the tweets.

Unfortunately, the champion of free speech and democracy, Dr. Shahid Masood has blocked me on his twitter page after I asked him few simple questions on his stay in London on political asylum.(bigsmile)

_Hope786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: EVELOPING STORY: Documents,videos,plotters,planners,All evidence in CJs case coming through social media in NEXT few hour

Please post the image of the tweets.

Unfortunately, the champion of free speech and democracy, Dr. Shahid Masood has blocked me on his twitter page after I asked him few simple questions on his stay in London on political asylum.(bigsmile)

Aray Bhai Sachai ka sabaq sirf dusroun ku phranay k liye huta hai..samjha karo;)...If u show them the MIRROR how will they tolerate u.......they are all same

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Challo Jis ka Bhi janaza Nikley Dhoom Dham se Nikley,kiyonke Hum sab hi Muslaman hain aur woh bhi Pakistani .