Especially For the Girls of GB!!

Ahud1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Especially For the Girls of GB!!

Dec 26, 2014 Pamir Times Opinions 0
Noreen-Akhtar.jpg

Noreen AkhtarA guy was stalking my Facebook account months ago and started alarming me that I am a Hunzai and I should not distort my culture. I should not wear jeans in a foreign country. Though I thought of ignoring him but that was not the solution for him and other guys like him who torture girls on Facebook by sending them illicit messages through fake accounts.

I discussed with him how I am representing my culture here in Bangladesh and if I’ll go back to Hunza, I’ll obviously follow my culture. He was so sick and coward that he sent a picture of woman with burqa and told me to wear it. I didn’t give up and he started editing my pictures to further torture me. Still I didn’t give up.
Few days ago I saw a picture of a girl from Hunza who participated in a culture show but she was not representing GB’s culture properly. People have started doing advertisement of that picture and posting such illicit and vulgar comments about her.

They were comparing her with Veena and Meera. They were calling her ****** and this and that. They were not accepting that if that girl was wrong then the people who were criticizing her character were also wrong because if she was wrong then they could have consulted with her family and management to avoid such performances. This guy again started torturing me that why I am taking side of that girl. He will edit my comments and post.

He has my data and pictures so he will again edit my pictures and this time he will post them on the Facebook pages of GB.
Though this is not a serious issue which should be under consideration but what I believe is that no one has any right to torture you if you are not wrong. This is especially for the girls of GB. If a guy tortures you, torture him back.

If he sends illicit messages, answer him. Don’t become afraid and block him because if you will block him he will torture another girl who will be your sister. Don’t think that I am educated so I should not argue with him. Argue with them the way they argue with you because such fools think that they will dominate some girls and will force them to do whatever they want.

Treat him in a way that for the next time he will think thousand times before sending message to another girl. Speak up against such cowards and jerks.
Not only a single boy or a girl but we all are responsible to not distort our culture. No culture is greater than self respect and peace and coordination among people of a society. It’s not even point percent logical that a girl should not wear jeans in a foreign country.

She doesn’t become character less if she wears jeans there. It’s the respect and acceptance of diversity. Culture is our identity and I request everyone to please not restrict our culture with girls only. If a girl wears jeans she becomes slut but if a boy wears jeans he becomes stud.

WAWW!! If a girl wears our traditional cap by putting dupatta at the back side she becomes ****** and Veena but if a boy wears our traditional cap with jeans he represents our culture. I don’t understand why we are afraid of accepting this fact that like all other societies there are problems in our society too. We need to accept them and try to solve unanimously.
My intentions are not to favor either a girl or a boy.

I just want to highlight that both should be treated equally. If a girl does something wrong then instead of insulting her in public, consult with her family and management. Likewise, don’t make a boy stud if he does the same. People talk about GAIRAT. Why your gairat buries when you torture GB girls or any other on Facebook.

It’s not our culture right? Where your gairat buries when you call her slut despite of knowing the fact that she is not wrong? Why you smoke and drink and create chaos not only in your personal life but also in the society? Aren’t these facts some of the root causes of chaos in our society? I request you all to please ponder upon such situations, face them and come to a better solution.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
har waqt larkiyon ka chakkar theek nahi Ahud (serious) kitna farq hai tum main aur mujh main (serious)

Sohraab

doston sey share kerney mien berkat huti hey ;)

main to share kar doon bhai , mera kia hai , main to twitter par hoon bhi nahi , main darasal aik account par tha , us account se dosre par click kia , is tarha click karte karte jab us account par pohuncha ittefaq se to ab kabhi kabhi nazar maar leta hoon us k tweetes par khushboo laga ke

Ahud1

main to share kar doon bhai , mera kia hai , main to twitter par hoon bhi nahi , main darasal aik account par tha , us account se dosre par click kia , is tarha click karte karte jab us account par pohuncha ittefaq se to ab kabhi kabhi nazar maar leta hoon us k tweetes par khushboo laga ke

ab yaar tu ney sach bola hey tu mujhey bhi yeh kehney ki himat huie k apna bhi yeh he haal hey door door sey basa lietey hien dil mien phir kisi chuchorey k sath free huti dekh k nikal phientey hien aur kisi dosri ki talash mien nikul jatey hien :(

FaisalKh

If a guy tortures u, torture him if he sends illicit messages to u answer him (agar salees aur bamuhawira zabaan main kahain to kya is ka matlab hai dekh zaroor magar pyaar se?)

Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg

Sohraab

ab yaar tu ney sach bola hey tu mujhey bhi yeh kehney ki himat huie k apna bhi yeh he haal hey door door sey basa lietey hien dil mien phir kisi chuchorey k sath free huti dekh k nikal phientey hien aur kisi dosri ki talash mien nikul jatey hien :(

baad main reply doon ga yaar

Humi

sometimes i think our culture starts with controlling women and ends with controlling them as well!