Energy Crisis -Why does not Govt. work on Alternative energy sources??

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

WHY NOT GOVT............WORK ON THIS SIMPLE SLUTION.......................ITS ALL MEMBER OF GOVT.....................SO CORRUPT.....................

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What about 'Thar coal' reserve? If all the oil reserve of Saudi Arabia and Iran put together these are approximately 375 billion barrels. But a single Thar Coal reserve of Sindh is 850 trillion cubic feet. This is more than total oil reserve of Saudi Arabia and Iran together. The reason why this is not exploited is due to oil mafia. Zardari himself is a part of oil mafia in Pakistan.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about 'Thar coal' reserve? If all the oil reserve of Saudi Arabia and Iran put together these are approximately 375 billion barrels. But a single Thar Coal reserve of Sindh is 850 trillion cubic feet. This is more than total oil reserve of Saudi Arabia and Iran together. The reason why this is not exploited is due to oil mafia. Zardari himself is a part of oil mafia in Pakistan.

I know about thar coal..............................why we have a reletive in this mine business.....................but you hear in this programm this is very very cheap and possiable with in short time and 3 Rs per kw...................its not wonder.........................and you hear in first part he said govt have 200 bill default by energy but my think say govt dept take only 7% from all consumption why he not pay last 15 years this billing or.............curropt person feed this money..........................???????????????

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I know about thar coal..............................why we have a reletive in this mine business.....................but you hear in this programm this is very very cheap and possiable with in short time and 3 Rs per kw...................its not wonder.........................and you hear in first part he said govt have 200 bill default by energy but my think say govt dept take only 7% from all consumption why he not pay last 15 years this billing or.............curropt person feed this money..........................???????????????

Can u talk in English please instead of German.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
IMF will kick our begging a.s.s. if we resort to any alternatives that can put Pakistan back on its feet. Our souls are already sold through Kerry Lugger and other bills and our bodies are sold by IMF. That is why IMF/WB needs our corrupt politicians who can work for them like stoodges and show good tricks often to amuse the nations and take their attention away from real problems and who them the real solutions. Do you know how many sugar cane industries are in Panjab? Do you think the non-zardari autocrats of that province would not have seen that program on TV?

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was watching a program on discovery channel about the railway engines. British company made a coal power engine in 1930 which used touch a speed of 125 miles per hour. Rather than getting cheap quality diesel/petrol powered engines from china why not our government uses coal engines. Atleast use the coal for railways it will not only saves the BIG amount of diesel/patrol that requires to run the railways but also it will be much cheaper to run.