Embrace Islam or leave Valley, Sikhs threatened

number one

Citizen
SRINAGAR: Sikhs in the Kashmir Valley have received anonymous letters from Islamic militants asking them to either embrace Islam and join the protests against civilian killings or pack up and leave the Valley. The 60,000-strong Sikh community is the single largest minority group in the Valley.

An organisation of Kashmiri Sikhs said that several community members have received these letters. "Community members have received unsigned letters at various places," said All Party Sikh Coordination Committee (ASCC) coordinator Jagmohan Singh Raina. He said the community has decided to stay put and fight these "evil designs" at a meeting in Srinagar on Thursday.

Raina quoted a letter as saying: "When you are enjoying the joys here, why can't you share the grief and sorrow of Kashmiris as well? We know you are afraid of bullets... Hold protests inside gurdwaras or leave Kashmir." He added, "Some letters have asked Sikhs to embrace Islam."

Raina urged both factions of the Hurriyat, JKLF and PoK-based United Jihad Council to take serious note of the threats to maintain amity and brotherhood in the Valley.

Hardline separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani has reassured the Sikhs saying they shouldn't feel threatened and should ignore the "fake letters". He assured the community that nobody would force them to join the protests.

Earlier, Geelani has made an emotional appeal against forcing minorities to join the protests and said harming them would be like "inflicting a wound on his (Geelani's) body".

The state unit of A**** Dal (Badal) president Ajeet Singh Mastana described the threats as acts by anti-social elements. "The threats can't break us and reduce our love for our motherland," he said.

Read more: Embrace Islam or leave Valley, Sikhs threatened - India - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...eatened/articleshow/6346853.cms#ixzz0x6iNDEqI

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
SRINAGAR: Sikhs in the Kashmir Valley have received anonymous letters from Islamic militants asking them to either embrace Islam and join the protests against civilian killings or pack up and leave the Valley. The 60,000-strong Sikh community is the single largest minority group in the Valley.

An organisation of Kashmiri Sikhs said that several community members have received these letters. "Community members have received unsigned letters at various places," said All Party Sikh Coordination Committee (ASCC) coordinator Jagmohan Singh Raina. He said the community has decided to stay put and fight these "evil designs" at a meeting in Srinagar on Thursday.

Raina quoted a letter as saying: "When you are enjoying the joys here, why can't you share the grief and sorrow of Kashmiris as well? We know you are afraid of bullets... Hold protests inside gurdwaras or leave Kashmir." He added, "Some letters have asked Sikhs to embrace Islam."

Raina urged both factions of the Hurriyat, JKLF and PoK-based United Jihad Council to take serious note of the threats to maintain amity and brotherhood in the Valley.

Hardline separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani has reassured the Sikhs saying they shouldn't feel threatened and should ignore the "fake letters". He assured the community that nobody would force them to join the protests.

Earlier, Geelani has made an emotional appeal against forcing minorities to join the protests and said harming them would be like "inflicting a wound on his (Geelani's) body".

The state unit of A**** Dal (Badal) president Ajeet Singh Mastana described the threats as acts by anti-social elements. "The threats can't break us and reduce our love for our motherland," he said.

Read more: Embrace Islam or leave Valley, Sikhs threatened - India - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...eatened/articleshow/6346853.cms#ixzz0x6iNDEqI

nice way to blame mujahideen.........

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Is there any credible non-Indian source of this news?

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
As a Muslim I would say that if it is true then it should be condemned cause Islam dont teach forcing itself on others...anyways...Now pakistani agencies have also put their attention towards Insurgency inside Pakistan according to one of your created thread so who is that militant now???For last few days the protests and Demonstration has increased in Kashmir and often resort in Violence and following the events of Hitting Shoe on IOK Cheif Minister Farooq Abdullah was also hailed by people so in short we can say that Kashmir freedom struggle is getting momentum so in order to make this struggle controversial this could be an act of Indian agencies that is what I came across...Creating Propaganda against their opponent is part of CORE RESPONSIBILITY of all Intelligence agencies whether its Pakistani, USA, Israel or India...

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
An immediate Reaction of Indian Intelligence agencies for creating propaganda to slow down Kashmir Struggle which is getting Momentum by making it unpopular....Israel use same tactics for Palestinians as well so no wonder why its not difficult to EXPOSE.....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
They are threatned by good relations b/w Pakistan and Sikhs, cowards

These Sikhs, victims of Zionist Hindus' atrocities, have picked up their swords and ready to create Khalistan. They need our support and we should provide it. Patriots will definitely do it.

Khalistan Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

f79a9997dad4a2ae2eb024019b5493f6.jpg

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
They are threatned by good relations b/w Pakistan and Sikhs, cowards

you know sikhism's history.....it was hindus military moment against islamic rulers.....most sikhs gurus were tortured and killed by mogul muslims rulers and sikhism was formed on the ideology of jehad against islam (which sikhs last guru did his whole life) and eliminate them

their last guru also warn and gave fatwa.....not to ever trust muslims (i bet if someone prove it wrong) because he was stabbed back by sword by a muslim that caused his death.

no religion deviate from its ideology.......sooner or later who is smart and powerful will win.

btw good luck with your good relations with sikhs and please give them money and support for khalistan.

number one

Citizen
Dear GAZOO

get well soon.......

Yaar i am surprise, unbelivable, my god could you beleive this, what just gaaazzzooo did, My god i never new he his so smart, so intelligent , holy moli one of a smart coookie, Smart man you know what he did Yaar Gaazzoo tali baaza na janta hai..

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
you know sikhism's history.....it was hindus military moment against islamic rulers.....most sikhs gurus were tortured and killed by mogul muslims rulers and sikhism was formed on the ideology of jehad against islam (which sikhs last guru did his whole life) and eliminate them

their last guru also warn and gave fatwa.....not to ever trust muslims (i bet if someone prove it wrong) because he was stabbed back by sword by a muslim that caused his death.

no religion deviate from its ideology.......sooner or later who is smart and powerful will win.

btw good luck with your good relations with sikhs and please give them money and support for khalistan.
If you read history then you might have also read in the history book that Sikh were up against Aurangzaib who was Mughal king and in Kashmir their Maharaja were Aurangzaib's allies in their Battle against Sikh and also Aurangzaib also had many Muslim enemies as well despite of his fundamentalist Islamic mindset and Pashtuns were ones whom opposed Aurangzaib the most and if you also remember Guru Nanak also have stories of Hindus betrayal and Muslim's giving place to stay to him as well...

number one

Citizen

We need sindh very badly, and baulouchistan, 1971 we had captured karachi , but but our sweet prime minister indira gandhi gave them back, look your history ask your ISI and government, i don't think such big incident his easy to forget... Maat chedo shere hindustan ko, yeh baar wapas nahi milega.....

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
We need sindh very badly, and baulouchistan, 1971 we had captured karachi , but but our sweet prime minister indira gandhi gave them back, look your history ask your ISI and government, i don't think such big incident his easy to forget... Maat chedo shere hindustan ko, yeh baar wapas nahi milega.....
Captued karachi...Are you serious????I am Karachiite myself and I can tell you that Karachi wasnt even reached by Indian military in 1971...People saw few planes but nothing happened...About Baluchistan and Sindh then I dont think both have any interest in Joining India as Sindhis are happy with Pakistan(Indian sponsored JSQM's Sindhudesh Ideology never got Public support in Pakistan) and about Baluchistan then they would prefer Independence then to be part of India and BTW Baluchistan freedom struggle is also dangerous for Iran as well so wondering what will happened to Iran India relationship and Chabahar port which India has invested a lot...And if India Iran relationship got worse that means say good bye to Afghanistan cause of cultural and deplomatic contacts of Iran and Afghanistan...

gazoomartian

Captued karachi...Are you serious????I am Karachiite myself and I can tell you that Karachi wasnt even reached by Indian military in 1971...People saw few planes but nothing happened...About Baluchistan and Sindh then I dont think both have any interest in Joining India as Sindhis are happy with Pakistan(Indian sponsored JSQM's Sindhudesh Ideology never got Public support in Pakistan) and about Baluchistan then they would prefer Independence then to be part of India and BTW Baluchistan freedom struggle is also dangerous for Iran as well so wondering what will happened to Iran India relationship and Chabahar port which India has invested a lot...And if India Iran relationship got worse that means say good bye to Afghanistan cause of cultural and deplomatic contacts of Iran and Afghanistan...

yaar yeh gadhey parhey likhey hotey to kya baat hoti. India Min of Information has hired cheap guy at the minimum wage. WHat do you expect otehr than stupidities LOL

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
If you read history then you might have also read in the history book that Sikh were up against Aurangzaib who was Mughal king and in Kashmir their Maharaja were Aurangzaib's allies in their Battle against Sikh and also Aurangzaib also had many Muslim enemies as well despite of his fundamentalist Islamic mindset and Pashtuns were ones whom opposed Aurangzaib the most and if you also remember Guru Nanak also have stories of Hindus betrayal and Muslim's giving place to stay to him as well...

ideology is ideology.....would u people embrace jews...........despite israel as a jew state (claimed as secular) has 20% muslim population with eqaul rights in constitution and mulims leaders sits in same parliament with jews.
exceptions are not contradictions......if ideologies change with incidents then human race would be most peaceful race.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
yaar yeh gadhey parhey likhey hotey to kya baat hoti. India Min of Information has hired cheap guy at the minimum wage. WHat do you expect otehr than stupidities LOL

actually this excited member is trying to attain and convey message that your frequency........

Wadaich

Gazoo Uncle

These Sikhs, victims of Zionist Hindus' atrocities, have picked up their swords and ready to create Khalistan. They need our support and we should provide it. Patriots will definitely do it.

Khalistan Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

f79a9997dad4a2ae2eb024019b5493f6.jpg

Gazoo Uncle at what number/Place/location you are from left to right?;)

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Gazoo Uncle at what number/Place/location you are from left to right?;)

actually gaz000 is himself in back third row( hardly visible)leading this convey to attack india.
u would ask how he lead by staying back........actually this his way of leading......because he if stay at front then he have to contribute money and other things too.....and will not be easy run back (in case he loose)