Ehsanullah Ehsan made deal to avoid any trials for his surrender

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
so basically, you can be responsible for killing 70,000+ Pakistani civilians and security forces... all you have to do is make a deal with the Establishment and just blame it all on India to avoid any punishment and become GOOD TALIBAN. (clap)

No wonder this ridiculous dealing is now being completely IGNORED because of fake DawnLeaks tamasha!!!

l_201621_094436_print.jpg

Inside story of TTP-JA spokesmans surrender

by Azaz Syed

ISLAMABAD: Liaqat Ali alias Ehsanullah Ehsan would not face any terrorism or criminal case against him in any court of law including the military court, as he returned after getting assurances from security establishment and promise to share secrets of Taliban.

Ehsan has been assured that no case would be initiated or pursued against him including those which are already registered against him, highly placed sources revealed to The News here on Thursday.

The sources claimed that Asmatullah Moavia, another former militant commander who once headed Punjabi Taliban, played a key role in bringing back Ehsanullah Ehsan, former spokesman of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and Jamaatul Ahrar (JA).

Moavia connected Ehsanullah with a security agency which resulted in the return of former TTP-JA spokesman, sources further revealed.

Asmatullah Moavia was the first top militant commander who left TTP from North Waziristan and returned to settled areas of Pakistan in July 2014 after securing amnesty from the security and intelligence officials.

A source who is privy to the details of surrender revealed that Moavia is a close friend of Ehsan, who first initiated a debate with fomer in 2015. Moavia successfully convinced Ehsan following.

Moavia in his latest statement issued on his social media account gives a background of his relationship with Ehsan saying he was introduced to him since he was appointed as spokesman of TTP.

He said, After my return under an agreement, almost 20 months ago, we again got connected and our connection remained until his return. He kept consulting me regarding his return however he had the right of decision which he took and returned.

The sources claim that Moavia contacted a security agency and shared that Ehsan wants to talk directly.

The sources claim that the approval to contact Ehsan was given by the security agency chief following which certain officers were deputed to carry forward the assignment to its logical end. The sources add that Ehsan surrendered himself along his wife and a son at Pak-Afghan border near Chaman on February 6.

But his surrender was not announced until April 17, 2017 by the director general of Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR). The delay was for the obvious reasons to get some specific intelligence from the new asset and carry some quick operations. It is yet a secret whether during the period between February 7 to April 17, intelligence community could retrieve some immediate actionable intelligence or not.

After the formal announcement of his surrender by the DG ISPR the TTP-JA spokesman Asad Mansor responded by his statement on very day, claiming that Ehsan along with two others were arrested from Paktika province of Afghanistan. However he did not share who were the other two who got arrested. Actually Ehsan was accompanying his wife and son when he surrendered.

He kept claiming the brutal attacks of TTP and JA on innocent citizens including women and children.

Ehsan belongs to Mohmand Agency and is also a Pashtu language poet. He once had shared with this correspondent that he translated poetry of famous romantic Urdu poet, late Ahmad Faraz in Pashtu.

Besides the surety of not opening the cases against him he has also been assured of security, accommodation and food.

The sources are mum if the returned militant commander has been provided a stipend or not. This is also not clear that the arrangement to provide Ehsan security, accommodation and food will be for how much period.

Moavia who had left TTP was later declared as an agent of another agency by a less known militant organisation Ansarul Mujahideen in September 2014. Interestingly he renounced TTP in a video message in which he said his faction of Taliban would continue its operations in Afghanistan against NATO and ISAF forces. He had also urged other Taliban groups in Pakistan to renounce violence and return to the peace process with the government.

He hails from Vehri district of Punjab and is now living a silent life in Peshawar with a high security. No one knows what he is doing and how he is running his life. The fate of Ehsan seems similar to that of Moavia.

Moavia in the same statement also points out that 85 people including real brother of Hakimullah Mehsud and Sheikh Abdur Rahim, a close aide of Hakimullah Mehsud surrendered before the state.

However, there are others who challenge this narrative. Among them are the relatives of the people died in the militant attacks.

How can I forgive my enemy Ehsanullah Ehsan, he is a murderer. State should first get the opinion of those whose loved ones got killed due to people like him. Go ask the mothers of the martyred students of Army public school, said Nourin Aslam, the widow of Ch Aslam, while talking to this correspondent.

Ehsanullah Ehsan is also a nominated accused in the attack of Ch Aslams residence in Karachi on September 19, 2011 in which several body guards of Ch Aslam got killed. Ch Aslam was a renowned superintendent of police in Karachi who died in a suicide attack in Karachi on January 9, 2014. He was known for his bravery in fighting militants.

In this regard when former Inspector General of Punjab Police Shaukat Javed was contacted he said that Ehsanullah Ehsan was pulled out of mainstream by Taliban so there was no option left with him but to surrender. Former IGP termed Ehsans surrender a good catch which would ultimately help security forces to know modus operandi and other details about Taliban.

Federal government time and again kept assuring its domestic and international audience that they are not differentiating between good and bad Taliban rather they are equally treating with all the militants.

Until now the government has not shared its policy (if it has a policy) with the parliament regarding reintegration of militants.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/201621-Ehsan-returned-on-terms-of-revealing-Taliban-secrets/

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
The bigger part is not India, it is Pakistani who join TTP. If we can shame them enough through this guy, and bring awareness to our youth that they are our enemy. I dont see a problem in this deal. I think the ploy was to tell the masses that TTP is an Indian sponsored organization, and this is coming out of horse's mouth himself. Wheater it was successful or not, it is yet to be seen.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
[FONT=&amp]The bigger part is not India, it is Pakistani who join TTP. If we can shame them enough through this guy, and bring awareness to our youth that they are our enemy. I dont see a problem in this deal. I think the ploy was to tell the masses that TTP is an Indian sponsored organization, and this is coming out of horse's mouth himself. Wheater it was successful or not, it is yet to be seen. [/FONT]
The same TTP that we made repeated deals with in past and even called Patriotic Pakistanis??

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/reviewing-pakistans-peace-deals-with-the-taliban

https://www.dawn.com/news/151243/mehsud-described-as-soldier-of-peace

http://paktribune.com/news/Baitullah-Mehsud-not-a-rebel-but-patriotic-Corps-Commander-114912.html

http://new-pakistan.com/2017/04/27/...id-patriotic-pakistanis-end-up-as-raw-agents/

no one outside Pakistan takes our "yeh sab RAW ki sazish hai" claims seriously at all.... its all to fool local masses!

pak-pak

Senator (1k+ posts)
The bigger part is not India, it is Pakistani who join TTP. If we can shame them enough through this guy, and bring awareness to our youth that they are our enemy. I dont see a problem in this deal. I think the ploy was to tell the masses that TTP is an Indian sponsored organization, and this is coming out of horse's mouth himself. Wheater it was successful or not, it is yet to be seen.

tension na loo sub ka kaam hoga..
is kay liyay aik police muqabala hi bahut hai.
tum bahar bhait kur apna khoon na jalaao..

اب فوج کی غیرت کہاں مرگئی ہے فوج خود اپنے لئے بدنامی کا بائث بن رہی ہے احسان اللہ احسان کو کسں نے ٹی وی پر انٹرویو دینے کی اجازت دی ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔فوجی اور حکومتی مملات کیا ٹوئیٹ پر چلتی ہے فوج کی خوداری اس وقت کیوں مر جاتی ہے جب باہر سے فوجی اکر ان ہی ٹہکانوں پر حملہ کرتی ہیں ۔۔۔۔ یہ فوج ہر وقت اپنے ہی لوگوں کو فتح کرنے میں لگی رہتی ہے

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)

Again read my post, I said the bigger picture is not India. Our foreign policy is so weak, that even if we catch Modi speaking directly to Taliban world won't believe us. We did deals with them in the past because of two reasons: A tactically weak and corrupt COAS and our Army having no experience in guerrilla warfare. It took several years and loss of many young soldiers to train Army and develop SOP's.

General RS took initiative and our Army delivered with successful operation. Since then terrorism has come down 70% in past two years.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]
Again read my post, I said the bigger picture is not India. Our foreign policy is so weak, that even if we catch Modi speaking directly to Taliban world won't believe us. We did deals with them in the past because of two reasons: A tactically weak and corrupt COAS and our Army having no experience in guerrilla warfare. It took several years and loss of many young soldiers to train Army and develop SOP's.

General RS took initiative and our Army delivered with successful operation. Since then terrorism has come down 70% in past two years.
[/FONT]
We didnt want to fight our self-made monsters because you know, Jihadi Muslim bhai..... until they hit us back in the *** so hard

had this kind of tactics been used in Balochistan against separatist militants, I assure you the situation there would have been a lot of different and much peaceful.

but hey, these same kind of ideological jihadi terrorists were used to fight "secular kafir" separatists there....

we can fool none else but ourselves.

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
To kia Baghair deal ki Wapas aa jaata ? Its good to have him back no matter what, he is an asset for tons of intelligence. Now our beghaiartt PM must take this living proof of Hindu Terrorism to UN. but hey Nooraa will never do that. and you know why

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ever heard of the term state witness or sultani gawah? This is normal practice around the world, a person is offered immunity from prosecution if he can provide valuable information.

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جے یو آی کے غفور حیدری کا بیان ذہن میں رکھیں سب کچھ سمجھ آجاے گا
اس مولوی کا جلسہ بھی سپانسرڈ تھا اور اس میں طالبان کیلئے عام معافی کا بیان بھی سپانسرڈ تھا جسکے فوری بعد یہ اونٹ کے گوڈے جیسے منہ والا خچر پکڑا گیا ہے
اسے سویلین حکومت اپنی تحویل میں لے کر چھتر سے تفتیش کا آغاز کرے تو یہ بڑے بڑوں کے نام بتاے گا جو پس پردہ ٹی ٹی پی کے سہولت کار بنے ہوے ہیں

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
We didnt want to fight our self-made monsters because you know, Jihadi Muslim bhai..... until they hit us back in the *** so hard

had this kind of tactics been used in Balochistan against separatist militants, I assure you the situation there would have been a lot of different and much peaceful.

but hey, these same kind of ideological jihadi terrorists were used to fight "secular kafir" separatists there....

we can fool none else but ourselves.
Lol, I don't get your argument. It would have been valid if Army is governed by a single entity like Noras. The Army is an organization, it had good leaders like RS and worse like Zia. There has been mistakes or blunders in the past and are required to be rectified. No other institute can take on TTP other then Army, our police force is not skilled enough. They were made laughing stock by a bunch of dacoits not long ago. This tells you how well civilians are ruling the country.

Our so called democratic leadership has destroyed all institutes. Give me an example of one national institute governed by this civilian government that is even functioning subpar and ill withdraw from my argument in favor of Army.

kashy28

MPA (400+ posts)
A terrorist like him should never have been brought on tv to give an interview.He should be tried by a military court and hanged at the earliest.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
A terrorist like him should never have been brought on tv to give an interview.He should be tried by a military court and hanged at the earliest.
Common sense aap logo ke door door se nahi guzarta hai. 1st of all he was not captured in some operation, 2nd what is going to be effective in the fight against these terrorists, hanging him or killing OR capturing dozens if not 100s of them, destroying their hideouts, identifying what their organizational structure is, who works for them, from where they get their funding based on information gathered from such witnesses? Zara Soocho.

karella

میرے خیال میں یہ آئی ایس آئی کا ایجنٹ تھا جو طالبان بنا بیٹھا تھا

Galaxy

I think it is good thing they took him back.He is the son of the soil.People were badly brainwashed by ISAF,RAW nexus.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol, I don't get your argument. It would have been valid if Army is governed by a single entity like Noras. The Army is an organization, it had good leaders like RS and worse like Zia. There has been mistakes or blunders in the past and are required to be rectified. No other institute can take on TTP other then Army, our police force is not skilled enough. They were made laughing stock by a bunch of dacoits not long ago. This tells you how well civilians are ruling the country.

Our so called democratic leadership has destroyed all institutes. Give me an example of one national institute governed by this civilian government that is even functioning subpar and ill withdraw from my argument in favor of Army.
the fact that only Army appears to be the working institution in Pakistan (often at the cost of others esp in security and foreign policy making) is nothing to take pride in for Pakistan. in fact it shows how inherently WEAK Pakistan is and how its future with one institution domineering over others is not something to look up to!

waise bhi, we have the eras of Ayub, Yahya, Zia, and Musharraf to look back on where all "Development" was financed by foreign aid and which left whatever political machinery into the hands of their own patronised cronies (Bhutto, JI, PML-XYZs, MQM, PTI etc) which they funny enough call KRRRRUPT

also, good luck defeating terrorism when state/army patronised radicalisation in name of Ummah and Jihad and of course Kashmir has caused the growth of groups like TTP, LeJ, LeT, etc taken firm root. you can keep blaming RAW for the sake of local mirch masala news.... but reality is our awam has a lot of sympathy for such mard-e-mujahid types.

the rest is all smoke and mirrors and chooran to sell