Egyptian army shots a man dead openly

desan

President (40k+ posts)
They are trigger happy,
have less brain, more macho...

Remember the ranger incident in Karachi???

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
and you are happy with that brand of democracy where nawaz sharif is in power.isn't it?

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by miafridi
Do you watch movies?
Listen to songs?
Pray 5 times a day?
have a beard?
know the rules of zakat?
you never gave or will give bribe?

your leader imran khan got all these qualities which u mentioned above ?

He doesn't want Sharia. That's clear. You want sharia so i want to know if you are worth it or just saying for the sake of discussion.

topotop

Senator (1k+ posts)
He doesn't want Sharia. That's clear. You want sharia so i want to know if you are worth it or just saying for the sake of discussion.

he doesnt want sharia so its mean he is in kuffar make it tht clear also i want sharia yes so for sharia all these things which u mentioned is must to follow ? by the way u r also clean shave u want sharia or not ? and yeah i hve beard saying prayer may be some prayer missing i know the rules of zakat and also pay i gave bribe listen to songs and watch movies

miafridi

he doesnt want sharia so its mean he is in kuffar make it tht clear also i want sharia yes so for sharia all these things which u mentioned is must to follow ? by the way u r also clean shave u want sharia or not ? and yeah i hve beard saying prayer may be some prayer missing i know the rules of zakat and also pay i gave bribe listen to songs and watch movies

Then its munafqat to want shariya but keep doing things like listening to songs, watching movies, giving bribe, missing few prayers, not having beard.

When you conquer all the above you already living a sharai life.. Pakistani law is already A sharai law, which only needs implementation in its true sense. There needs few amendments but it doesn't mean that one should take out the whole process of democracy which is never possible but is day dreaming.

topotop

Senator (1k+ posts)
Then its munafqat to want shariya but keep doing things like listening to songs, watching movies, giving bribe, missing few prayers, not having beard.

When you conquer all the above you already living a sharai life.. Pakistani law is already A sharai law, which only needs implementation in its true sense. There needs few amendments but it doesn't mean that one should take out the whole process of democracy which is never possible but is day dreaming.
so munafiq will ask for shariya or kuffar ka nizam ? i think munafiq will support kuffar ka nizam coze munafiq always against islamic rules will never support ever islamic law dont worry see wat happening in misar they kick him out morsi coze he was trying to implement the sharia law but this ur kind of supporting democracy failed him also this is kuffar ka nizam our mujahideen will bring a sharia law like wat they did before in afghanistan from every wher the world Mujahideen is rising syria iraq afghanistan pakistan and now in misar you think tht in pakistan Mujahideen is doing non Muslim acts no way they are doing jihad stop saying like this they are killing children and women u r afridi go to ur area wat ur forces doing watch the clips they are killing also women and childrens imran or nawaz u will ever seen muzakrat with mujahideen coze imran and nawaz both are supporting kuffar ka nizam nothing will be implement your life will be end always talking here burn ur blood but nothing will be happen

miafridi

so munafiq will ask for shariya or kuffar ka nizam ? i think munafiq will support kuffar ka nizam coze munafiq always against islamic rules will never support ever islamic law dont worry see wat happening in misar they kick him out morsi coze he was trying to implement the sharia law but this ur kind of supporting democracy failed him also this is kuffar ka nizam our mujahideen will bring a sharia law like wat they did before in afghanistan from every wher the world Mujahideen is rising syria iraq afghanistan pakistan and now in misar you think tht in pakistan Mujahideen is doing non Muslim acts no way they are doing jihad stop saying like this they are killing children and women u r afridi go to ur area wat ur forces doing watch the clips they are killing also women and childrens imran or nawaz u will ever seen muzakrat with mujahideen coze imran and nawaz both are supporting kuffar ka nizam nothing will be implement your life will be end always talking here burn ur blood but nothing will be happen

You are right. I am afridi and i have seen both soldiers and Taliban from a close angle and by that experience i am telling you that the so called Taliban raided all the villages in Teerah vallery, Burnt all houses, cattles, shot even dogs and killed whoever came in their way. The entire teerah vallery people came down to Dara adam khel area or to Peshawar. Then the army went to teerah, fought with those barbarians and secured the area just few days ago. I can assure you that the people living in the Teerah are tableeghi,pray 5 times a day, and are more islamic than any other part of the country, so why they raided Teerah Vallery then and burnt and killed everything? You want those people to implement sharia who sell drugs to run their groups? Who take funds from international agencies? Who don't know that killing women and children and elder people even in a war is not right(but they do it in normal circumstances)?

What i said was Pakistani law is more islamic than anything. All it needs is to implement in its right form. I am in no way against Sharia. I am against the Sharia under such people. And i think the democracy is way better than the Sharia of such people.