Dunya Today 5th May 2010 - Ansar Abbasi, Dr Shahid Masood, Kashif Abbasi

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dunya Today 5th May 2010
Ansar Abbasi, Dr Shahid Masood, Kashif Abbasi & Mazhar Abbas join to discuss the confusion prevaile ...

[awaztv]http://awazislam.com/May2010/Dunyatoday5may2010.flv[/awaztv]

mya

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear Pirzada A,A.

You touched real issue of insensivity of rulers towards public, You can not change but you can educate public to eliminate present leaders by vote. keep it up .God bless you.
Regards

mya

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
From Christiana Lamb’s article- in London Times

quote from BB-

“she said. “, I’m sure the party workers will protect me.”

That is where the investigation should start from

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
The most important piece of the investigation is who gave the order to hose down the crime scene. If Saud Aziz under oath says that it was he alone who gave the order then he should be criminally prosecuted for perverting the course of justice. Maybe a few evenings with Bubba can calm him down.
As far as raising finger on the PPP provided security! please give me a break. This was a highly professional job and those jiyalas didnt stand a chance. I bet you that dude firing on BB didnt even know that there is going to be a suicide blast. Also there were reports of sharp shooters on the water tank close by.

I bet murtaza bhutto was also killed by the establishment to bring down BB’s government – which it did. Fatima Bhutto is barking up the wrong tree.

I dont think Zardari or Rehman Malik or Babar Awan are involved in this. If they had the brains to execute such an operation we wont have loadshedding in Pakistan.