Dr Zakir says Corrupt Muslim Politician is better than Honest Non Muslim???

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
So The Muslim Can Be Smuggler (Nawaz Sharif) Drug Mafia (SanaUllah)Gay ( Bilawal) Alcoholic (Sherry Rehman) Land Mafia (Malik Riaz) Rapist (Rehman Malik) long as he just called muslim name like Zardari, Fazal Rahman and destroy Pakistan and its institutions and keep pakistani people in poverty and away from education.
What about Muslims around the world voting for Trump Usa, Boris Uk, also why muslims going to rich countries working there paying taxes and voting for non muslims.?

Last edited:

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Did you even connect the question and answer before opening your mouth and accusing a great scholar of Islam.

knowledge88

He said don't let a non Muslim be your head. He said it is better to choose a corrupt Muslim as your head of state than a non Muslim as your head of state. Only when it comes to power, avoid choosing a non Muslim.
See the last minute to see the summary of his video.

In other services there is no restriction. A Muslim can avoid a corrupt heart surgeon and can choose a non Muslim qualified heart surgeon for a heart surgery.

Vitamin_C

So basically he is shitting on merit and promoting religious discrimination in leadership positions?

He said don't let a non Muslim be your head. He said it is better to choose a corrupt Muslim as your head of state than a non Muslim as your head of state. Only when it comes to power, avoid choosing a non Muslim.

In other services there is no restriction. A Muslim can avoid a corrupt heart surgeon and can choose a non Muslim qualified heart surgeon for a heart surgery.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
بڈھا پاگل ہوگیا یا ہو سکتا ہے شروع سے ہی ہو مجھے شا ید آج پتا چلا اب اگلے لیکچر میں شا ید یہ بولے گا کہ رب ال آلمین نہیں رب المسلمین ہے الله کی ذات اور یہ پروف ریڈنگ کا ایرر اور پروف ریڈر کا قصور ہے

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do u think Muslims r happy to live in foreign lands than their own countries. Poor and corrupt leadership begets corrupt and meritless societies.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yeah you are right. Kafir ki Ijaadat Isthemal karo, unse imdad lelo unse visa lene ke chakar main shadi karlo. Bahir ke mulkon main benifits aur paisay maango. Housing benefit, State pensions, Tax credit, universal credits, council house. Medical equipment or Medicine use karo, Aur ab all the muslim world is waiting for the Kafirs to develop the vaccine for the Corona Virus so you can go to Ijthemas and offer prayers in large gatherings. But Kafir phir bhi bura hai. Perfect Example of Hypocrisy and Bigotry. "Claps".

Vitamin_C

Corruption is everywhere even in Western countries but the biggest tragedy with Muslim countries is that they we are incompetent as well.

If we can buy western weapons why are mullahs against buying western brains to improve our institutions. Its as if they deliberately want us to stay poor and uneducated. As poor and uneducated people are easy to manipulate and fool.

Why do u think Muslims r happy to live in foreign lands than their own countries. Poor and corrupt leadership begets corrupt and meritless societies.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
First question is why musalman has to be harami and corrupt? Musalman means that he obey Allah and his Prophet instructions... So Zakir Naik first statement is wrong..... In this sense Zakir Naik is talking against Muslim religion....

Raiwind-Destroyer

now thread starter has to use Hindus help to discredit Muslim speakers what a low one can go its a disgrace

this channel belongs to Hindu extremist

Raiwind-Destroyer

Yeah you are right. Kafir ki Ijaadat Isthemal karo, unse imdad lelo unse visa lene ke chakar main shadi karlo. Bahir ke mulkon main benifits aur paisay maango. Housing benefit, State pensions, Tax credit, universal credits, council house. Medical equipment or Medicine use karo, Aur ab all the muslim world is waiting for the Kafirs to develop the vaccine for the Corona Virus so you can go to Ijthemas and offer prayers in large gatherings. But Kafir phir bhi bura hai. Perfect Example of Hypocrisy and Bigotry. "Claps".
the way this hindu extremist has presented on his youtube channel it obviously it looks bad but if we look deeper then you will understand what he is trying to say and to be honest he is not wrong in saying that but you have to look at it through a deeper context

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
lets say a man has 2 sons. one is very obedient, very true, very honest but when someone asks him who is your father, he says I am a bastard. now the second son is not a good man he cheats, lies and steals but when coming across he father he stops lowers his head and when someone asks why? he says that is my father and I am afraid of my father.
so let me ask you is father pleased with the son who is honest but claims to be a bastard does not respect his father or the son who is dishonest but fears and respects his father?

being a Muslim a even if a person is dishonest when he dies he will be punished for his sins but ultimately he will be pardoned. those who don not believe in Allah Subhanahu wa Tala will be rewarded for whatever good they did in the life but there is no compensation or relief in here after.

Raiwind-Destroyer

lets say a man has 2 sons. one is very obedient, very true, very honest but when someone asks him who is your father, he says I am a bastard. now the second son is not a good man he cheats, lies and steals but when coming across he father he stops lowers his head and when someone asks why? he says that is my father and I am afraid of my father.
so let me ask you is father pleased with the son who is honest but claims to be a bastard does not respect his father or the son who is dishonest but fears and respects his father?

being a Muslim a even if a person is dishonest when he dies he will be punished for his sins but ultimately he will be pardoned. those who don not believe in Allah Subhanahu wa Tala will be rewarded for whatever good they did in the life but there is no compensation or relief in here after.
there is no justification of having a corrupt leader in muslim countries because being corrupt means you are not a true muslim so basically that throws you out of the race of being a muslim leader over all

from what i understood from zakir naik and we have to understand we all are humans and our fear sometime takes over logic and that's because he was born in a hindu extremist india he always had the fear of prosecution and that fear made him say that even a corrupt muslim leader is better then a kafir hindu extremist

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
there is no justification of having a corrupt leader in muslim countries because being corrupt means you are not a true muslim so basically that throws you out of the race of being a muslim leader over all

from what i understood from zakir naik and we have to understand we all are humans and our fear sometime takes over logic and that's because he was born in a hindu extremist india he always had the fear of prosecution and that fear made him say that even a corrupt muslim leader is better then a kafir hindu extremist
I don't believe any one is condoning having a corrupt leader anywhere Islamic or otherwise. now do you believe a kafir hindu extremist is better than a corrupt Muslim?

Raiwind-Destroyer

I don't believe any one is condoning having a corrupt leader anywhere Islamic or otherwise. now do you believe a kafir hindu extremist is better than a corrupt Muslim?
in that case i will not choose a leader what so ever because a corrupt muslim leader would be no difference then a kafir hindu leader because he will not support muslims to go up he or she will only support the corrupt practices which will destroy muslim even more

if you want proof of how corrupt muslim leaders destroy muslim nations look at ottoman empire corrupt leaders who eventually destroyed the whole muslim nation because they started having corruption in the kingdom and so on so forth all muslim nations were destroyed because the leaders started following corrupt practices

Last edited: