Dr Israr Ahmad view about Sheikh Ahmed Deedat and Dr Zakir Naik

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Allah bakhshay Sh Ahmed Deedat was a great Muslim scholar and an Islamic debater. I have had all his munazra videos with Jimmy Swaggered in my library. The way he knocked out Jimmy, as a Muslim it was a treat to watch and a music to my ears. Sh Sb's knowledge and understanding of Bible was 2nd to none. I would say he was a Hafiz of Bible as well. During the debate he would extempore tell Jimmy...... Open the Bible, go to page 000 and read the lines from xxx to yyy and then jump onto another page and yet another page and telling him to read the lines there to prove his point. I have never seen any scholar of any religion or any denomination knowing so much that there own religious scholar did not know about their own religion.

AyvAllah! what a great man Sh Ahmed Deedat was. Allah unhain kerwat kerwat jannat main aasanian fermaye aur unkay derjaat buland karay. Aameen.

I am not very familiar with the work of Dr. Zakir Naik but sometimes I do watch his videos here and there but not in-depth.

WHAT

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah bakhshay Sh Ahmed Deedat was a great Muslim scholar and an Islamic debater. I have had all his munazra videos with Jimmy Swaggered in my library. The way he knocked out Jimmy, as a Muslim it was a treat to watch and a music to my ears. Sh Sb's knowledge and understanding of Bible was 2nd to none. I would say he was a Hafiz of Bible as well. During the debate he would extempore tell Jimmy...... Open the Bible, go to page 000 and read the lines from xxx to yyy and then jump onto another page and yet another page and telling him to read the lines there to prove his point. I have never seen any scholar of any religion or any denomination knowing so much that there own religious scholar did not know about their own religion.

AyvAllah! what a great man Sh Ahmed Deedat was. Allah unhain kerwat kerwat jannat main aasanian fermaye aur unkay derjaat buland karay. Aameen.

I am not very familiar with the work of Dr. Zakir Naik but sometimes I do watch his videos here and there but not in-depth.
Aamin ya Rab al Alamin