Doctors(devils) vs Punjab Govt(angels) Watch!

aq.inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
In England when same situation arises, the postal services went on strike in support of doctors and ask the doctors to continue working we are striking for you, is there any other in our so called beautiful society who can come forward and supprot doctors and ask them we are going to strike for you but you keep on working, is there any ??????????????/

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In England when same situation arises, the postal services went on strike in support of doctors and ask the doctors to continue working we are striking for you, is there any other in our so called beautiful society who can come forward and supprot doctors and ask them we are going to strike for you but you keep on working, is there any ??????????????/
Why the hell would someone come to favor the strike of these doctors tell me someone is dying in front of u and u say u r on strike does it make any sense? would u help such people? I doubt it unless u have no moral value these docs were earning around 60k what else they want? If they r wrong then why their senior doctors don't support them at least this profession should be saved from corruption greediness as doctor is meant to be saving lives not watching people die while they strike to raise money

Last edited:

aq.inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why the hell would someone come to favor the strike of these doctors tell me someone is dying in front of u and u say u r on strike does it make any sense? would u help such people? I doubt it unless u have no moral value these docs were earning around 60k what else they want? If they r wrong then why their senior doctors don't support them

seems u r reading too much punjab govt. advertisement ......... kindly see the whole program then comment plzzzzzzzzzz

FaisalKh

seems u r reading too much punjab govt. advertisement ......... kindly see the whole program then comment plzzzzzzzzzz

No I m not in fact I m one of the biggest opponent here on this forum of PMLN but when u think about a doctor a picture of life saver comes in mind while u look at these doctors they don't even deserve to be called doctors becoZ people die in Front of them nd they don't give e a damn about it I am not supporting govt I m only criticising doctors for their immoral attitude and crime against humanity

Last edited:

aq.inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
No I m not in fact I m one of the biggest opponent here on this forum of PMLN but when u think about a doctor a picture of life saver comes in mind while u look at these doctors they don't even deserve to be called doctors becoZ people die in Front of them nd they don't g e a damn about it I am not supporting govt I m only criticising doctors for their immoral attitude and crime against humanity

u ppl tend to portray doctors as they are angels and they dont need any food to survive, they dont need any home to live, they dont need money to buy things ......... for god sake they are also humans like us, they also have needs, all they are asking for is their basic rights, nothing else ........ YES I partially agree that there way of protest may be wrong but brother this is PAKISTAN where govt dont take any actions until thr is violent protest on the streets ........ I would again request if u hv time plzzz see the program

y the hell no one make noise when our beloved lawyers boycott courts ev second day, doesnt they were stoping the fundamental rights of their clients?????

FaisalKh

u ppl tend to portray doctors as they are angels and they dont need any food to survive, they dont need any home to live, they dont need money to buy things ......... for god sake they are also humans like us, they also have needs, all they are asking for is their basic rights, nothing else ........ YES I partially agree that there way of protest may be wrong but brother this is PAKISTAN where govt dont take any actions until thr is violent protest on the streets ........ I would again request if u hv time plzzz see the program

y the hell no one make noise when our beloved lawyers boycott courts ev second day, doesnt they were stoping the fundamental rights of their clients?????

My brother when lawyers boycott nobody dies but when a doctor refuses to treat u there r higher chances of things going to point of no return I also admit doctors r human beings but doctor is supposed to serve the humanity not running after money nd risking lives of patients if these people r right why not other people support them no one is supporting them becoZ they r not doing right just for pay hike nd allowence they r killing patient sorry to say but I call it murder by the hands of so called life savers nd they nd everybody involved will be accountable for it

aq.inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
My brother when lawyers boycott nobody dies but when a doctor refuses to treat u there r higher chances of things going to point of no return I also admit doctors r human beings but doctor is supposed to serve the humanity not running after money nd risking lives of patients if these people r right why not other people support them no one is supporting them becoZ they r not doing right just for pay hike nd allowence they r killing patient sorry to say but I call it murder by the hands of so called life savers nd they nd everybody involved will be accountable for it

u can chk it out, they have only closed the OPDs(which is also not good but ....)and the emergency units r still open! Unfortunately the advertisement power of punjab govt has won and the facts has been totally mislead ............. the media groups r always thirsty of money and big advertisement , no one ask punjab govt tht if they r so bankcrupt tht they cant pay required salary to doctors then how could they afford millions of worth advertisement and it is not only on this issue, we know tht alteast once a week thr is paid advertisement of dramae aala in newspapers!

BuTurabi

کِسی کے شوہدا ہونے کیلئے یہی کافی ہے کہ وہ عِزت کمانے کی بجائے طلب کرے

:lol:​