Do you think supreme court is doing enough after its restoration??

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lawyers movement, political strugle, common man's sweat and blood and a 16 march long march opened the jaw of a dictator, and honorable chief justice and Independent judiciary restored... But do you feel supreme court is doing enough ??? not in terms of sentencing but execution of its orders...

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
every system and department has good and bad persons so judiciary is also the part of our corrupt society as far as Supreme Court is concerned they are doing well under present corrupt atmosphere and administration where every body want the accountability of the opponent but not of his own but they have so much pressure on them now it is common opinion that every notice should be taken by Supreme Court alone and other administration is doing nothing latest case is Vice President APML caught red handed with bottles of vine but case was not regsitered somebody filed petition in Supreme Court and the court took notice what and what not have the court to do in such condition

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our supreme court is a part of Goverment and half truth or half decision is like lie or worng decision. So please do not mention that our courts are free they are zero in the name of any real action they are afriad as usual.make public fool .
Allah will ask when they reach thier

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye atiqa odho se sharab baramad krney ka notice le rahey hain...............sirf media me inn honey k liaey................

wazeer e khanzana se kion nhi poochtey k bha tum khud kitna tax detey ho jo hmara dimaagh tax tax kr k kha lia he tum ne.............

saleem shehzad ki maut ka notice kion nhi lia jata............kion nhi poocha jata k mobile fone record kahan gaya ????????

abbottabad k vakaiey ka notice kion nhi lia jata jo hmara qaomi issue he ??????????

jin logo ko Raymond Davis ne katal kia unse kis ne tasdeeek ki b k ye vakaee kisi dabao k beghair kaam kr rahey hain k nahi ??????????

gilani se koi nhi poochta k tum kitna tax detey ho .............. jaili degree holders k case ka kuch nhi kaha jata ??????????

Missing persons ka kion kuch nhi kaha jata ??????????????

kia Ateeqa odho hmara national issue he jiska notice lia ja raha he ???????????

ya osama ka issue hmara national issue tha ??????????????

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
My question still remains the same, Humain kya faida hai is Aadalat ka ?? kiyon nahi force keya gaya ka siwss courts ko likha jata letter, kiyon NRO hazam kara deya poori quom ko, kiyon is govt ki corruptions nahi nazar aa rahee... kiyon awam ka dukh, kiyon sailabzadgaan ki bhook, kiyon missing people, kiyon, kiyon , kiyon....?????

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lawyers movement, political strugle, common man's sweat and blood and a 16 march long march opened the jaw of a dictator, and honorable chief justice and Independent judiciary restored... But do you feel supreme court is doing enough ??? not in terms of sentencing but execution of its orders...

NO he is not doing ANYTHING for the country. He is totally useless, corrupt, selfish. He is filling his bank account like any other official.

he is robbing the country of justice.

I prove my claim by:

1. He has not done a diddly squat about NRO
2. Nothing about Article 248
3. Nothing about the fact that PPP govt is illegally occupying the office. It was the PPP (four P) that won the election

4. He never questioned about the fake Will that was actually written in a hurry AFTER the murder of BB
5. Nothing about the Swiss bank account
6. No question about qualification of Rehman Malik, the most jahil and ghunda person
7. Nothing about target killing in KHI
8. I dont know of any case in his court that was disposed of and the convict got punished.
9. What happened to the Maseehi girl murdered (and may be raped too) by an attorney, his own comrade. No arrest, no trial, absolutely law of the jungle.
10. What happened to the Suo Moto he took on the two young Sialkot boys brutally murdered in public? anything done on that? NOT

I am sure there are a lot more to list. I believe he has done something and now West is blackmailing him to keep PPP in power so the West can have a slave in Islamabad.

To answer your question he should be put on trial for high treason, his bank account frozen. His vehicle(s) seized, all amenities withdrawn.
If convicted, must be hanged in public. Come to think of it, if it were my govt, I would prosecute chief judges of ALL provincial, and local courts and punish them accordingly. yeh log sheep key disguise mein wolf hain. they hide behind the contempt of Court law.

I am sure I have pissed off many people. But STOP, READ, and THINK. Tell me honestly if i am wrong in the above claims

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)
It is sad The judiciary was able to fool the nation into thinking that they are working for the interest of this nation. Our Chief Justice was part of the greater conspiracy to ouster Musharraf. He was not playing the game according to the masters. He had to be taken out as he saw Pakistani interest greater than the masters. A conspiracy was hatched to get him out and the CJ was a part of it along with the media. Millions of dollars were pumped in the lawyers movements and the sold out media. Musharraf, just to keep his chair, played on but was put in a position where he had no choice but resigns and goes on exile. In his time at least the drone attacks were conducted with Pakistani knowledge. He was not giving the masters a free hand like it is today! They needed a government who would fill their overseas bank and not look at what is happening to Pakistan. The current lot including the CJ is working just fine. Please tell me a thing the Supreme Court has done that is of consequence since its restoration? Nothing! And do not expect anything worthwhile from them ever They are as corrupt as all the other leaders of this nation.

It is time for the 170 million people of Pakistan to jolt this system and bring honest and hardworking Pakistanis to SERVE this country not rule it!

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
NO he is not doing ANYTHING for the country. He is totally useless, corrupt, selfish. He is filling his bank account like any other official.

I prove my claim by:

3. Nothing about the fact that PPP govt is illegally occupying the office. It was the PPP (four P) that won the election

4. He never questioned about the fake Will that was actually written in a hurry AFTER the murder of BB
6. No question about qualification of Rehman Malik, the most jahil and ghunda person
8. I dont know of any case in his court that was disposed of and the convict got punished.
9. What happened to the Maseehi girl murdered (and may be raped too) by an attorney, his own comrade. No arrest, no trial, absolutely law of the jungle.
10. What happened to the Suo Moto he took on the two young Sialkot boys brutally murdered in public? anything done on that? NOT

I am sure there are a lot more to list. I believe he has done something and now West is blackmailing him to keep PPP in power so the West can have a slave in Islamabad.

To answer your question he should be put on trial for high treason, his bank account frozen. His vehicle(s) seized, all amenities withdrawn.
If convicted, must be hanged in public. Come to think of it, if it were my govt, I would prosecute chief judges of ALL provincial, and local courts and punish them accordingly. yeh log sheep key disguise mein wolf hain. they hide behind the contempt of Court law.

I am sure I have pissed off many people. But STOP, READ, and THINK. Tell me honestly if i am wrong in the above claims

Absolutely right......Salman taseer murderer is infront of him....eye witnesses,gun is there why still no justice for the family of Salman taseer........Every allegation on CJ was correct..thats why still there is no detailed judgement for corruption of him and his son who misused his power.....CJ only wanted to have CJ seat thats it.....He did not give any decision against zardari for the last 10 yrs...Now still no judgement against any corruption of Hajj,NICL and others.....This judiciary is Nawaz led judiciary so no expectation from it........Now these judges talk same like politicians.....Judges never talk only their decision talks but they look like political worker

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
I dont know about you guys,but im greatly disappointed in this judiciary after its restoration,because it has ignored a lot of things on which they should have taken suo moto notice but didnt.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)

Clap cannot be made with one hand and no one individual or institution can produce any positive result. For a nation to keep developing one should understand that it is a TEAM WORK rather than to exerts efforts individually. If every body exerts efforts in different directions so the result will not be same as if every individual exerts the force in one direction. That is simple science which is not being undertaken by Pakistani Ruling Class for their vested interests for which Pakistani common man is suffering and Pakistan as a state as well.

Last edited:

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

I prove my claim by:

This list can be strached to 100 and further.This SC is quite useless and show piece.Recently FIA stated before CJ and submitted the documental evidence that Minister Amin Fahim is involved in corruption and so much amount is transfered to his account.What happened then? Nor will happen in future till public comes out and all such judges and ministers are slaughtered on road.
CJ is a corrupt person too.Go through his history.He is not clean from PCO charges.All judges are involved in Plot cases.**** on such judges and such courts.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
We all know what it takes to have a clap ...but do we really know whats the diff b/w a clap and a slap... every damn day one statement or the other from the CJP ...what the hell... not a single judgement... no verdict nothing... to a terrorist or to a corrupt political S w i n e... this the person we all looked towords... this the person IK keeps all his hopes in... a sitting duck but statement very single day.. baaaaasket

saeed khan

Simple answer is No.
instead of taking any sue motto action CJ should first take an action on NRO, but looks like match is fixed.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
We all know what it takes to have a clap ...but do we really know whats the diff b/w a clap and a slap... every damn day one statement or the other from the CJP ...what the hell... not a single judgement... no verdict nothing... to a terrorist or to a corrupt political S w i n e... this the person we all looked towords... this the person IK keeps all his hopes in... a sitting duck but statement very single day.. baaaaasket

Yes you are right there is difference in clap and slap and that is what we are suffering after this anarchy. To convert this slap into clap we have to unify our goal that is development of Pakistan not individuals else we will vanish from this globe irrespective what everybody is doing better or worst.

anyie1

till the time corrupt and looter top leadership is in the country, nothing can happen,,, these traitors don't let anyone do any good, we have to remove these looters in order to run the country in the right direction.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Karna chaheya ..
hona chaheya..
karna chahatey hain...
keya jayee ga ...
qarar waqai saza...
notice ley leya...
comity bana dee...
commission ban gaya....
Aahani haath sai nipta jayee ga ...
asoolon pay koe samjhota nahi hai...
ahtajajan walk out ker gayee...
mansooba bana leya gaya hai ...
thoos ekdaam uthaye jayen gey...
zimadaraan k khilaf muqadma darj karney ka hukam dey deya...
Itafaaq a rai hoo gaya...
qurbani dani parey ge...
mushkil faisley karney parain gey...

woh tou beghaaarat hain he lakin kam dheeeet hum bhe nahi hain....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

drkjke

lawyers struggle was hostage in hands of secular mafia who was from inside working for american interests inside pakistan.two of leaders of lawyers struggle named aasima jahangeer and aitizaz ahsan are known puppets of kufar forces inside pakistan...when i heard their name in front of lawyers movement at that time i had no doubts that this iftikhar chaudery drama and lawyers struggle is nothing but an american staged drama to bring people party and allied parties into power who were better suited to american scheme of invading pakistan after afghanistan...during musharaf period there was no lack of seculars who sold pakistan but americans needed even more loyal slaves so through lawyers struggle they brought ppp into power.
as for iftikhar chaudery he is same as all old judges of pakistan ,he is a tool of establishment.and pakistani nation by supporting him benefitted no one but iftikhar chauderys whole family who is now smiling with a braod smile!! iftikhar chaudery is no better than last chief justice...iftikhar chaudery decides what army decides for him .and army decides what america decides for them,end of story.when army will think that change of government is needed than you people will see how fast the sleeping(iftikhar) chaudery wakes up :lol:

when you leave islam you get blind and instead of supporting real heroes of islam you support puppets of establishment .like iftikhar chaudery
its 4 years since lawyers struggle and our legal system is more corrupt and more useless than ever.still blind people think they achieved something as big as "russian revolution" during lawyers struggle!!!!:lol:

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
This list can be strached to 100 and further.This SC is quite useless and show piece.Recently FIA stated before CJ and submitted the documental evidence that Minister Amin Fahim is involved in corruption and so much amount is transfered to his account.What happened then? Nor will happen in future till public comes out and all such judges and ministers are slaughtered on road.
CJ is a corrupt person too.Go through his history.He is not clean from PCO charges.All judges are involved in Plot cases.**** on such judges and such courts.

Today just saw some growth on this amin faheem issue haan lakin is mulk main kesi general ko kesi PM ko kesi president ko kesi judge ko even kesi wazir musheer ya jagerdar ko Saaza hoo ....aik khawab ki see he baat lagtii hai...(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)