Do U Forsee United Armed Forces of Islam Around The Corner?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
United Armed Forces of Islam:

1. Pakistan
  2. Turkey
  3. Iran
  4. Emarat-e-Islami Afghanistan
  5. Azerbaijan
  6. ............()
I think it would turn the world into a peaceful planet to live. A deterrent against the Satanic/Evil incarnate forces of the Zionist that are butchering humanity for more than 100 years under different pretext on the basis of lies, treachery, and Anti-Christ mission.

Note: Siasat.Pk please arrange lots of Burnol for Chaddies on duty here, and the bitches of the Zionists.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
i never thought you can be so naive. Turkey and Iran have expansionist ideologies. They are still dreaming of their lost glories of past. Especially Iran is a snake and i am 100% convinced that these Rawafid are fully supported internally by the Zionists. The way Iraq was taken from Saddam and put in the plate for Rawafid to capture, the was movement against Bashar ul Assad was crushed to maintain a Rawafid rule in Syria, despite they being in minority are two of the recent examples. Even in Afghanistan, Rawafid were the biggest beneficiaries of USA's attack.

Only Allah knows what happens in future, but I dont see any muslim union with Iran in that, unless the join that as a spoiler.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Islamic world is divided along ethnic lines

Arabs Countries lead by Saudi Arabia.

Shia Muslims countries Iran Iraq Syria

African Arabs Leady by Egypt.

African Muslims mostly non aligned.

South Asian Muslims, Pakistan Bangladesh and India Muslims, who are not united and will never be.

Turkish influenced land locked of central Asian countries led by turkey

So bottom line for Pakistan is to solve its own problems poverty, economy, education, jobs and building a society of Modern Muslims that balance the fundamentals of Islam with the fundamental system of governance that has been time tested and works in all western world.

And after 30 years we will see who follows whom.

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
I can forsee more killings of innocent Pakistanies by Taliban and increase in refugees and drugs.Pakistan and Afghanastan,s economies will be destroyed,liberals will leave these two ungovernable countries,jahals will be in abundant.

Wadaich

Islamic world is divided along ethnic lines

Arabs Countries lead by Saudi Arabia.

Shia Muslims countries Iran Iraq Syria

African Arabs Leady by Egypt.

African Muslims mostly non aligned.

South Asian Muslims, Pakistan Bangladesh and India Muslims, who are not united and will never be.

Turkish influenced land locked of central Asian countries led by turkey

So bottom line for Pakistan is to solve its own problems poverty, economy, education, jobs and building a society of Modern Muslims that balance the fundamentals of Islam with the fundamental system of governance that has been time tested and works in all western world.

And after 30 years we will see who follows whom.

I have not added the Arabs in it so far. They shall be forced to look towards this force when screwed by their Masters who hold their ill gotten money. Ale-Saud has already. It is their miseries that shall bring closer. Their armies are even more coward than the Afghan Army we witnessed.

Wadaich

I can forsee more killings of innocent Pakistanies by Taliban and increase in refugees and drugs.Pakistan and Afghanastan,s economies will be destroyed,liberals will leave these two ungovernable countries,jahals will be in abundant.

Such dreams of the programmed minds are not to come true.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Red part of your post is a perfect example of a Chaddi's dream.

The yellow part clearly shows your lack of knowledge. I dont know if libtards (so called liberals) who are the biggest JAHILS will leave then how will we have abundance of jahils?

By the way you should be happy with jahals will be in abundant because that would mean 'Ek wari fir Sherrrrr'

Wadaich

By the way the stinking Chaddi has not appeared so far. In which shift duty starts; morning or evening?

Wadaich

The Red part of your post is a perfect example of a Chaddi's dream.

The yellow part clearly shows your lack of knowledge. I dont know if libtards (so called liberals) who are the biggest JAHILS will leave then how will we have abundance of jahils?

By the way you should be happy with jahals will be in abundant because that would mean 'Ek wari phir Sherrrrr'

Oh my God! U nailed it. ?

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Taliban have killed more than seventy thousand Pakistanies at the time when Pakistan was USA ally.How on earth a sane Pakistani can support Taliban,its beyond my immagination,only jahals or traitors can do.

Wadaich

Taliban have killed more than seventy thousand Pakistanies at the time when Pakistan was USA ally.How on earth a sane Pakistani can support Taliban,its beyond my immagination,only jahals or traitors can do.

TTP is toothless and orphan now as their creators and sponsors have licked the dust and ran away leaving hefty bounties for Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan. Moreover, Afghan Taliban & Pakistan Army shall fuck their shit out. So no worries.