DISSOLVE Punjab Police -- Post them on Kashmir border --- OR PTI will lose next election

brilTek

یہ جو بھی ہوا انتہائی افسوسناک ہے لیکن یہ ریاست مدینہ کی پولیس نہیں بلکہ تیس سال سے جو تخت لاہور تھا اسکی پولیس تھی۔ ہاں جنہوں نے مدینہ کی ریاست کا وعدہ کیا ہے انکو ان بچوں کو انصاف دینا ہوگا ۔ اس وقت انکی بس اتنی ہی زمہ داری ہے۔۔

جو لوگ پنجاب میں نہی رھتے ان کو اندازہ نہی ھے کہ پنجاب پولیس بربریت میں پورے پاکستان میں نمبر ون ھے۔۔۔جس طرح معصوم شہریوں کو یہ ظُلم کا نشانہ بناتی ھے، اس کی کوئ مثال نہی ھے۔۔۔پورا نظام بوسیدہ اور تباہ شدہ ھے، اگر تبدیل نہی کیا گیا تو یہ عمران حکومت کو لے ڈوبے گا۔

اس قدر غیر تربیت یافتہ لوگ پولیس میں بھرتی کیے ہوئے ہیں اور وہ بھی سی ٹی ڈی میں انتہائی افسوس ناک

پنجاب پولیس کے تمام اہلکاروں کے فی الفور سائیکلوجیکل ٹیسٹ ہونے چاہیئے، متشدد سوچ والے تمام اہلکاروں کو گھر بھیج دیں

لاہور میں یہ حالت ہے کہ سفید گاڑیوں والے یونٹس نے الگ ڈولفن فورس نے الگ اور تھانے والوں نے الگ ناکے لگائے ہوتے ہیں جہاں پر انکا نشانہ زیادہ تر موٹرسائیکل والے لوگ ہوتے ہیں اور لوگوں کے پرس کی تلاشی لیتے ہیں

رشوت حرام خوری ظلم وبربریت اس پنجاب پولیس کے ریشے ریشے میں سرایت کر چکی ھے۔ اس کی جگہ نئی فورس بنائی جاۓ ۔اس کو ٹھیک کرنے پر وقت صرف کرنا فضول ھے۔

پولیس کا محمکہ ختم کر کے تمام سیکورٹی کےاختیارات رینجرز کو دے دینے چاہئیں، تمام پولیس اہلکاروں کو بارڈر فورس میں شامل کیا جاناچاہے
Note: Copied content from diff sources

manj_pti

Its not as easy as you think..higher courts would veto the act.....but agree with you that police reforms must be dine before next election. ..the issue is that old regime ruled 40 years in punjab that destroyed not only moral but performance capacity of entire department. ..

brilTek

Punjab police can be reformed but you need to bring in honest people in-charge at merit.Some people here say that nothing happens in five months but i disagree if you change police station in-charge in five months with competent and honest people you will see change.Bring in digital fir like they did in kpk.

Best thing that can be done is introduce technology.Use cameras to monitor police stations.Have patrolling polite wear cameras like what happens in us.If they can do these things i believe police will change in six months.

Old habits die hard.

Reform will fix the police in 10+ years. Corrupt officials get stay from courts. The new recruits , after some time, follow the same thuggery and brutal acts. I think disband, and raise a new one. Give control to rangers in the meantime.

Masud Javed

dude, things don't work like that

I had a detailed conversation with a friend who is very close to IG

KP police was a cup of cake due to its size

Punjab police can't just be resolved. Fixing it, is a gradual process

you will start seeing changes after a 2 years and will take upto 10 years

Haristotle

پنجاب پولیس ٹھیک کرتے ہیں تو موجودہ حکومت جاتی ہے ، یاد رہے اس پنجاب حکومت میں پرویز الہی شامل ہے ، پولیس میں تبدیلی مسلم لیگ قاف کی مرضی کے بغیر نہی ہو سکتی

عمران کے ہاتھ اتجادیوں اور بیروکریسی نے باندھے ہوے ہیں

kashifraza

Yeah PTI supporter are those who believe on Justice if no justice then we are not Patwari to follow blindly will through them out even before Next election. if Police can't in control then maybe these Namak haram Must be killed in barbaric way like people justice in africa coz they deserve this

brilTek

This is a nonsensical excuse from your friend. Punjab has 10 divisions. The IG needs 10 competent officers (DIGs) to kick out all the criminals, but the current inquiry process will take ages, and police officials will go to courts to get stay in their favour.

Better to post them on Kashmir border, and bring Rangers in until we raise a new force

KhanSuppporter

پنجاب پولیس ٹھیک کرتے ہیں تو موجودہ حکومت جاتی ہے ، یاد رہے اس پنجاب حکومت میں پرویز الہی شامل ہے ، پولیس میں تبدیلی مسلم لیگ قاف کی مرضی کے بغیر نہی ہو سکتی

عمران کے ہاتھ اتجادیوں اور بیروکریسی نے باندھے ہوے ہیں
This is just BS. Under what current rules, the police can stop a family and start shooting? Those involved in this incident should be hanged after a quick trial and these things will stop. This can be achieved without passing a new legislation and without training all the police.

JohnSnow

This is a nonsensical excuse from your friend. Punjab has 10 divisions. The IG needs 10 competent officers (DIGs) to kick out all the criminals, but the current inquiry process will take ages, and police officials will go to courts to get stay in their favour.

Better to post them on Kashmir border, and bring Rangers in until we raise a new force

I love this idea of sending them to Kashmir border.

As far devolution we must adopt US Police system where every city and county has it's independent Police department working as per the law and the constitution freely.

If they do any wrongdoing, FBI directly step in and investigate them to the full extent of the law.

brilTek

I love this idea of sending them to Kashmir border.

As far devolution we must adopt US Police system where every city and county has it's independent Police department working as per the law and the constitution freely.

If they do any wrongdoing, FBI directly step in and investigate them to the full extent of the law.

UK has also different police forces for each division.

Independent Police commissioner appointed to oversee police complaints.

Masud Javed

things aren't as simple as you are making it out to be

but i understand your anger

this incident will push Khan to take some extreme measures

If this is old Purana Pakistan Police then why are you keeping it morons? 5 saal yehi sunatey rahogey k ye puraney Pakistan ki police hai.....jub 5 saaal guzarjaengey phir nayi lollypops dena awaam ko k hum ye kardengey...woh kardengey.....50 lakh ghar banaengey.....1 crore nokrion ka bandobast karengey.....agriculture emergency lagaenge....health emergency lagaengey.....education emergency lagaengey.....20 saal se suntey arahey heythay k we will have ELECTED sheriff (as in USA) ye thi lollypopein..... emergency my foot

Shazi ji

I wish you could write a better statement !!!!
We all know IG and have links in punjab police please

brilTek

اس سانحے کو پنجاب پولیس کے لئے ۔نائن الیون بنادو،۔
یہی موقع ہے،اس ادارے سے گند کی صفائ کا۔

The police official will rush to LOHAAR high court to get stay orders. Better to put them on Kashmir border, until PTI raised a new force.