Dissection of PTI;The Good,The Bad & the Ugly

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Dissection of PTI;The Good,The Bad & the Ugly

pti-flag.jpg

My previous blog on Rabia Zia brought immense response my Message box is flooded with pvt messages ,and to my surprise majority of them are PTI members who want me to shed comprehensive light on PTI inside out.The majority loyal members wanted me to not only bring in to light the darker side but also the best side of PTI.

To tell you the truth being a staunch PTI follower for more then a decade its absolutely easy for me and a pleasing experience to describe the good parts and brighter side of my party.Its extremely painful for me to highlight the names of the bad apples in the lot ,because it hurts the image of my party and this is un acceptable to my conscience.if PTI cleansing could have been any other way possible I would have never taken this rout of identifying the rotten eggs in PTI while sitting behind the curtain.

Coming back to our topic,firstly I absolutely love Imran khan for his services for pakistan as a philanthropist ,a politician and a statesman.He is my hero , my champion and My leader .I am absolutely clear in my mind that there is no one better currently in Pakistan who could lead the country then IK.Nawaz brothers,zardari ,Altaf ,ANP and fazl are all crooks.the only man who could carry Pakistan to the best progressive level is non other then Imran khan.He is the best Part of PTI and thats because of only him that I am still very much part of the justice movement.

In old lot Fauzia Qasuri ,Hamid Khan,Firdous shamim Naqvi ,Akbar Babar are brilliant souls of the party , extremely dedicated,loyal and patriotic.These are the ideological pillars of the party and if they were'nt there PTI would never have been able to reach to the current status which it very much achieved.These people work hard day and night for the betterment of the party and for progress of pakistan .two of them belong to punjab ,one is from sindh and the other one from Baluchistan.so its a beautiful spectrum a kind of a Rainbow.

Then comes the new lot,In new lot we have Asad Umar ,Jahangir Tareen,Qazi Anwar,Rustam shah mohamand,Javed Hashmi, Mohamand,justice wajihuddin and justice shaiq usmani these are all great people in there fields haling from different parts of the country there entry in the party is a blessing in disguise,PTI profited immensely from there experience and there skills and even in the future these man are going to play pivotal role in the progress of the party and the future policies of the country.My personal favorite above all of them is Asad Umar.I just love that brilliant man.He has a class and a candour and InshAllah Pakistan will see a meteoric financial rise the day Asad umar becomes its finanace minister.

Now we turn to the bad and ugly part.As discussed earlier .There is a Gang ,A sort of Mafia functional in the rank and file of PTI.Saifullah Niazi popularly known as MOTOO is the head of this Gang.This Gang is after all the great men mentioned above in PTI.

I give you an example.A few months back Political strategy committee was formed on central level.It is a core group of approx 15 people.Fauzi Qasuri was out side the country.Now the gang sensing an opportunity to sideline her did two things.No1 they dissolved the women wing and No2 they dint put the name of Fauzia Qasuri in this commitee.Fauzia Kasuri when got back ,was shocked .Thankfully she directly talked to IK and Ik to the disappointment of MOTOO & his freinds swiftly issued orders to the secretary General Dr Alvi (who is also a gang member) to put her name is PSC.

Same treatment was extended to ISF leader Farrukh Habib.After ISF elections where held the talented farrukh Habib was elected as ISF Pakistan President ,MOTOO issued a notice which termed the elections as illegaland thus invalid .If It was not thankfully for Javed Hasmi who came to the rescue of ISF ,Farrukh Habib could never have become the president.Hashmi took stand for ISF and againt the GANG.MOTOO & Co tried there utmost best .MOTOO confronted the great khan with ans SMS ."If my notices are not honored then what am I doing in PTI ,I better leave" .Imran khan responded with an SMS "Saif,in political party people come and go and it doesn't make any difference to there health".This SMS offended MOTOO very much ,his blood pressure shot and for 3 days he dint come to office.

You see again ,it was IK himself who saved the day.If it wasn't for him MOTOO have done enough to do away with the talented boys of ISF.

There are other incidents as well but due to the length of this blog ,I will leave it to some other day.PTI is my party,and InshAllah I will not let MOTOO and his gang hijack it.

(PS: All the facts mentioned here can be authenticated from relevant people.The farrukh Habib story is known to all top ISF leadership)

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@ProPTI, brother, Imran Khan and his asociates will the situation themselves,
and do not act hastily; that misleads several Pakistanis.Geo Imran Khan! Geo
PTI!

Altaf Lutfi

ProPTI ! Thanks for input. But do not you think you have begun using your fingers to widen some cracks ? If you are really a pro PTI guy, you must have some brains too. Collect evidence, add information and send it to the leader. The rout taken by you is that of a foolish friend, jo "shareeka" ka khayal kiay bagher bazahir PTI k dukh mein aansoo bahata jata hai aur gali gali PTI ka libaas taar taar karta phirta hai. Yeh drama kab tak chal sakta hai aur kya tumharay khiyal mein PTI lovers is game ko samajh nai rahay idiot ?

thanks for this info , I personally think that Inam Ullah Niazi should be leashed , he doesnt know how to talk , I dont think he represents the true face of PTI.
in my opinion .,Fauzia Kasoori , Arif Alvi , Asad Umar , Abrar ,etc , these ppl should come on TV and talk on behalf of PTI , other ppl should NOT be allowed.

I see three problem with PTI , first money is spent right now to demote PTI in media , second PTI internal clashes. Third problem is the gaalian and abuses our bro n sis in PTI uses. PTI needs to facve all these challenges.

nas khan

MPA (400+ posts)
What you want to achieve by posting these negative things about PTI people. Whats your purpose coming here and write these things ? You are not PRO-PTI if you were PRO-PTI you would not be doing all this to damage PTI and creat confusion.According to your own information Saif Niazi tried to control party but failed so whats the problem ? He could not stop Farukh Habib to become ISF president according to your information, He could not keep Fauzia Qasoori out from PSC according to your information, so whats the problem than ? IK responded harshly and did not listen to him according to your information, Ik SMS was clear to him , so whats the problem ? That means according to your information he has failed to control things in PTI. Saif Niazi has worked really hard for years in PTI according to IK in his speech in unity dinner last year there was time only 10 people left in PTI and Saif was one of them and was helping to organize PTI with IK. He has worked day and night for PTI. He is the backbone of PTI. Thats why opponents always attack him on social media to break that backbone of PTI. There must be some people in party who don't like Saif but its natural you can't please everyone in the party.Dr Arif Alvi also worked really hard for party and financialy also supported party in difficult times. His son Dr Awab Alvi is a social media guru of PTI . He works as volunteer for PTI social media team and he is the special target of anti-PTI journalists like Nusrat Javed etc. I can see that Saif and Arif Alvi is the special target of opponents of PTI.

Zulfi Khan

@nas khan, brother, I agree with you 100%. Look! a PTI supporter can never criticise PTI
or its leaders. Recognise these anti PTI and anti Imran Khan elements who are the enemies
to PTI and Imran Khan. Beware of all such elements! And We must not support them in any way.
Geo Imran Khan! Geo Each PTI leader! Geo Saifullah Khan Niazi!

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah facts are known to you ... and your intentions are known to all of us ... Go check it out ... If you find any better leader then IK in pakistan ... share that also ... aik din rule nahi keya tou ya haal hai ... jaoo na presidency aur pooch ka aa k mujha bhe bataoo k 4 saal sai CNG pay lee janey wali izaafi raqam main kis kis ka hissa tha ... atey hue raiwind waloon sai pooch lena ka ager unkey plot pay qabza hoo jaye tou kya karain gey ... i hope i'll see ur next article on this ...

proPTI ....asal main to thum Munafaq League k wo payrol tattoo ho ...jis ki bat us k gher waly b nahi sunty ......meri terf sy thum per aur thumhary corrupt G.N.angy leader nawaz shareef per 100000000000000000 bar L.ANAaaaat ........

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
ProPTI ??????????? and so much negative news from your side .............What do you think we don,t know PTIer and enemy ????????????? Stop this kind of thread if u r really a ProPti .........:angry_smile:

Da Invincible

MPA (400+ posts)
Yet another failed attempt to defame the old guard in PTI.

if u were such a sympthiser of PTI, then y don't u gather all the evidence and present it to IK and the CEC as u still seem to believe in IK doing justice.

if u can't do that, please hold ur peace till then

Lala khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I Think This is Bullshit . Its not True atall. This guy is No More Than a Black Sheep. If you Really think PTi doesnt suites you. Go and Join Noora League. And You will get people of your type there. They will treat you the way you want. Now Stop this Propaganda here .This is not the Forum to Discuss PTi's Inside Issues

Last edited:

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
There are certain people on MOTOO'S parole who wants to distort every attempt made at exposing him but I will continue this jihad InshAllah.Like I said all the facts I mentioned can be verified from relevant PTI people these are open secrets inside PTI hierarchy.

kakamuna420

PTI needs to search better members. People like asad umar and jahangir tareen are all opportunists. They go where money takes them.
The good ones dont come easily in Politics. IK might have to beg them. The mughal blood is too honest.

GreatIK

Councller (250+ posts)
There are certain people on MOTOO'S parole who wants to distort every attempt made at exposing him but I will continue this jihad InshAllah.Like I said all the facts I mentioned can be verified from relevant PTI people these are open secrets inside PTI hierarchy.

My dear ProPTI: This is not about verifying the "facts". This is all about the discipline all the members and supporters of PTI have. This does not require to be a rocket scientist to realize that wherever different people are working in a group, especially the political party like PTI which has seen phenomenal growth in a very short period of time, there will be all types of people. PTI is no different from this common phenomena. You will like some people and you will hate some people. However, the real PRO PTI people will not bring these issues outside the party. There should be a channel within a party to at least express your opinion. But even after expressing your views within a party channels, all of your concerns will be addressed the way you wanted. This is the democracy and we all are fortunate that we are not working or supporting a family party. PTI is a democratic party which is still in the phase of establishing and developing their systems. Just be patient. Dont expect that everyone else agrees with you even though you may have a lot of people agreeing with you.

The crust of the message is this: DO NOT BRING THESE INTERNAL ISSUES TO THE OUTSIDE. Raise your voice internally. Follow the discipline of the party. That is more important than anything else. These things will remain a part of any political party no matter how good or bad a part is. Please do not write on this issue again. I hope you understand.