Difficulties which Imran Khan & Shah Mehmood Qureshi faced today in Mianwali Jalsa

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bahot bad-nazmi thee aaj ke jalsay main ... ISF ko khud control lena chahiye her jalsay main... Farrukh Habib must seriously address this issue ASAP. He should arrange a proper training for ISF in every district to manage such jalsas / meetings.

khan38

Councller (250+ posts)
SAMMA ny geo ki tarah comments shoro kiye hain aur ye en ki liye bhi acha nahi hai, ziada drama bazi bhi achi nahi lagti

chacha jani

Re: Shut up, let me talk :- Shah Mehmood Qureshi annoyed by chattering party workers during address

I did not get it Rameez.

arafay

Re: Shut up, let me talk :- Shah Mehmood Qureshi annoyed by chattering party workers during address

they should throw everybody off the stage except for the main speakers. almost 300-400 people are on the stage and this will lead to accident some day.

khidr

MPA (400+ posts)

Q. What's the difference between Samaa TV and Rameez Chaudhry?
A. Nothing. They both are paid to ridicule and make a mockery of Anti-Status Quo politicians by cherry picking laghw from their speeches.

GraanG2

Did I miss the shut up part?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jahan itna janoon ho wahan aisa ho jata ha...no need to mention.
Har cheez ka acha pehlo bhi hota ha bas ye dikhanay walay aur
batanay walay par ha ke wo kis tarah paish karta ha

DaPainKiller

Senator (1k+ posts)

Half of the crowd is on the stage.....crowd management honi chayey

Amiable_Flame

MPA (400+ posts)

That's ok , If he said so to a party worker, that is a part of worker's grooming. It's not different than a teacher asks you to shut up and listen to me, coz you will learn.
SO THREAD STARTER.. GET A LIFE BABY .. Don't make issues out of nothing.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)

He said "be quiet" not "shut up....you just made a clown of yourself khotey ki aulaad....

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

He just said be quite .Not shut up.when they can leave people stand with them to close so workers also need to know when their party members r addressing they need to keep quite and listen what speakers r saying in speech.
Other leaders dont let any body even come on stage or near them keep pushing people like they r not human .

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)

He said "be quiet" not "shut up....you just made a clown of yourself khotey ki aulaad....

Yaar agar Rameez ko english nhi ati to us ki ghalti nhi hai.. and I dont think he is a Patwari... he just uploads videos that are shown on News and we all should thank him for doing that, this saves us time and keeps us updated.. Keep up the good work Rameez bhai..

BTW, the last two posts from Rameez were:
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...sel-s-Get-up-in-PTI-Lalak-Chowk-Lahore-Sit-in

and

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...rs-in-an-accident-while-going-for-Azadi-March

Both are anti-Status Quo/in favor of PTI ... so please before making any harsh comments, ppl should visit the profile of the thread starter!!