Did you ever suspect of someone taking a Lifafa, Fareeha's question to her anchor guest???

Citizen X

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Lo G Saleem Lifafi se pooch rahi hai ke lifafa liya ya nahi. Haan waise aaj kal koi lifafa nahi leta, sub bardi bardi steel wali pattiyaan (trunk0 lete hain.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Senator Faisal Javed Khan (changed from Memon) is a classic example of how one can achieve great success by just licking!

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Senator Faisal Javed Khan (changed from Memon) is a classic example of how one can achieve great success by just licking!
So working with party for 20 years, starting politics from student level, attending almost every jalsa n rally from Karachi to Khyber, handling media for years, handling social media team for years, all this on top of a regular job education was nothing? It was just licking?
Please explain wats called hard work then?

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Either you overlook his work and service for the party, especially for media and propaganda, spanning decades or you are just jealous. Hopefully the later because I wont assume you are not well informed.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Either you overlook his work and service for the party, especially for media and propaganda, spanning decades or you are just jealous. Hopefully the later because I wont assume you are not well informed.

I still stand by my earlier comment i.e, Senator Faisal Javed Khan (changed from Memon) is a classic example of how one can achieve great success by just licking!

61345850_2139286802836527_3581878428510453760_n.jpg

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
I still stand by my earlier comment i.e, Senator Faisal Javed Khan (changed from Memon) is a classic example of how one can achieve great success by just licking!

U standing by a lie does not make it a truth lol.
Surprised?

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)

One may not like his style, but he has been with IK through the thick and thin...

Is this the documentary evidence of when Prime Minister Imran Khan attacked law enforcement personnel performing their job of maintaining law and order and released his workers who were in violation of city ordinance and the court case against Imran Khan is put on back burners on the direct orders of his Uncles?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Is this the documentary evidence of when Prime Minister Imran Khan attacked law enforcement personnel performing their job of maintaining law and order and released his workers who were in violation of city ordinance and the court case against Imran Khan is put on back burners on the direct orders of his Uncles?

It was the real struggle against the selected PM, courtesy of General Kiyani...

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
No its a documentary how patwari will never b able to control the fire shooting out of that "special" hole.
Feel the burn, for always lol

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Best response was from Saleem Saafi on Lifafa Journalism. No doubt he is trained by JI.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Of course you are entitled to your personal observations and prejudice - though I have no idea what do you mean by 'licking'. Besides all that, he has stood along IK for life long, through thick and thin, when the party soared or ebbed, and while doing so he didn't use the party for his personal gains and maintained some kind of profession however party stayed as his priority. Imo, if one besides IK can be asked to chronicle the struggle of IK in these years, he is the trusted one as he had accompanied him during this while.

You (or someone ) may not like his style and he may not exactly fit into our preferred molds but his service to the party as per his capacity ought to be recognized.
While one has a life-long association, there are instances of, downs, misjudgments and errors along with the good - after all that's life. Please forgive me for my biased judgment or opinion, I'l rather focus on what good he contributed to the party than on what i dislikes or what irked you.