Dharna & Jawab Dahi ... Talat Hussain ... Jali Assemblies Have No Right To Rule ... Rauf Klasra

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
We need to have proof of him taking lafafa... otherwise it is a great sin to accuse someone wrongly...
I think certain elements in PTI are misguiding IK.... IF the setup changes we cannot expect that PTI can sweep in punjab. Currently the people's sentiments are agains this dharna. WE need time to highlight Shreef corruption to prepare for next election.

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not among those who think that you had/have sold your pen. You are way smarter than to pander to Sharif Family Mafia. Neither all your criticism is bad or one sided. The problem with your criticism over last 4-5 months is that it has started to reflect a visible personal touch.

In my assessment your problem is of ego or more appropriately of hurt ego, to which you have pointed in this article in the following words:

اور بعض اہم مواقعے پر اثر انداز ہو کر اپنا حصہ بھی ڈالا ہے۔
وہ مواقعے اور موڑ کون سے تھے اْس کے بارے میں عمران خان بھی جانتے ہیں اور جہانگیر ترین بھی۔

Now the problem is that that influence to which you had become used is not there anymore. After that you started calling PTI as Treen Airline. When they still refuse to listen to you, you started to pump more venom into your so-called analysis which used to reflect a certain professionalism before ur falling apart with PTI leadership on a personal level.

You have sunk so deep in your personal ire and venom that you are feeling the heat of fair/unfair criticism as well as abuse (uncalled for and not recommended!) but blinded by your ego you are not willing to review your own position. Instead you keep lecturing your readers

As regard your references to the Constitution and the Parliament, I have addressed them many times here and elsewhere. Briefly and at the cost of repetition, in the context of the moral question the PTI struggle has raised, both your points/argument are so weak Mr Hussain urf Jughadree that they have started to ring shallow and hollow.

In an Islamic republic, no constitution and/or parliament have an iota of worth with the clash or are in conflict of even a secondary level moral principle, let alone stealing the trust and mandate of public in broad daylight without any effort to redress that.

BTW, does the constitution give prime minister rights only?? or has he any responsibilities towards the country, constitution, parliament and people as well??

sewlix

MPA (400+ posts)
Alhamdulillah jo meri field hai us main Allah ka bara Ihsan hai. Jo lakhon main salary le woh thek hota hai? Bara logic dia hai janab ne.

aap jo stupid keh rahy ho...***** HAIN WOH LOG JO hire kye huay hain...aaap he intellectual reh gaye ho

sewlix

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai jaan lagta hai aap ki nazar kamzor hai... apko pata nai mere comments me lifafa kahan se nazar aa gya. chalo koi baat nai Shaukat Khanam me aapka elaj krwayen ge woh b free... ek baar neya pakistan ban jaye

shame on u shame on u and shame on U
Imran khan will not be a PM of this country due to shameless trolls like you criticizing anyone......har koi 2 number nahi hota.....opinion mai faraq hona natural ha

amir.khan

Voter (50+ posts)
shame on u shame on u and shame on U
Imran khan will not be a PM of this country due to shameless trolls like you criticizing anyone......har koi 2 number nahi hota.....opinion mai faraq hona natural ha
apni language dekho gullu butt. Imran Khan PM na b bane tu koi baat nahi lekin luteron ka sfaya zrur ho ga. phir apka elaj b krwayen ge Shaukat Khanam me

sewlix

MPA (400+ posts)
apni language dekho gullu butt. Imran Khan PM na b bane tu koi baat nahi lekin luteron ka sfaya zrur ho ga. phir apka elaj b krwayen ge Shaukat Khanam me

AAP BAD DUA DEYE JAO TO KHAIR HA NA....
SHAME ON U PEOPLE FOR SUPPORTING pti THIS BAD WAY...

amir.khan

Voter (50+ posts)
AAP BAD DUA DEYE JAO TO KHAIR HA NA....
SHAME ON U PEOPLE FOR SUPPORTING pti THIS BAD WAY...
hum tu zban se baat karte hain aur aap log gullu batton aur ullu k pathon k zariye baat karte ho.. aap ka elaj sirf shaukat khanam me hi ho sakta hai

sewlix

MPA (400+ posts)
hum tu zban se baat karte hain aur aap log gullu batton aur ullu k pathon k zariye baat karte ho.. aap ka elaj sirf shaukat khanam me hi ho sakta hai

By the way i voted PTI...check my tweets and Blog.....and decide either i am NOOORA or Gullu but i am not as dumb as many people to tag anyone as LIFAFAF.....

A BIG HAHAHHAHHAHHAHA on ur hatred.....
SHAME