Dharna is coming back, soon, very soon. : Faisal Javed Khan

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
شریف فیملی کا زوال قریب ہی ہے ۔ بہت لوٹ لیا ان چند حرام خوروں نے ہمارے پاکستان کو

Tyrion Lannister

army is fighting a war, india is putting pressure on boarder and IK again wanna do the same mistake, dnt do it you idiots, its not the time, its not worth the stability. Army have decided to run the country like this, there is nothing u gonna get

Aadmi

Minister (2k+ posts)
No dharna is coming, I think IK has accepted the fact that the next elections will be in 2018 and he should organize PTI for that

Awan-1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Be Honest and tell me that he is not talking just like psycho and lunatic. They are just crazy peoples and against Pakistan

Shahid Abassi

PTI needs to come out of dharna - rigging - election commission - by-election politics for a while. Imran needs to learn to speak about other issues too. I have never ever heard him talking about our international relations and foriegn affairs except when there was an issue of Yemen. He never speaks on Kashmir, india's proxies, ISIS situation, Syria etc. I can't see any vision for economy either, nor did I ever hear about Balochistan. Don't you think, he needs to widen his political approach?