Details of OBL operation passed to Hollywood Producers:BBC

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BBC is reporting on Ceefax pages, A senior Republican Peter King, chair of the House or Representatives homeland security committee has demanded a house enquiry on the news that the details of OBL operation had been released to the Hollywood Producers, In the hope to boost chances for Obamas re-election.

New York Times writer, Maureen Dowd said filmmakers had top-level access. White house called the report and Mr. Kings claims ridiculous.

Americans are trying to make the fictions in to facts now to enlist the help of Hollywood so nobody ever questions the events and through film propaganda it happened as it is related in the movie on the incident.

So many things happening so fast in short space of time, is it a coincidence?

Pakistanis can shatter all the lies of Americans in one swift move, but we all know that is never going to happen. Kiyani hasnt got the balls. He is helping the destruction of Pakistan started by Musharaf, and maintained with gusto by the MQM criminals.

Alas, I can not say any more wake up Pakistan. There is no use.

Unicorn

Banned
BBC is reporting on Ceefax pages, A senior Republican Peter King, chair of the House or Representatives homeland security committee has demanded a house enquiry on the news that the details of OBL operation had been released to the Hollywood Producers, In the hope to boost chances for Obamas re-election.

New York Times writer, Maureen Dowd said filmmakers had top-level access. White house called the report and Mr. Kings claims ridiculous.

Americans are trying to make the fictions in to facts now to enlist the help of Hollywood so nobody ever questions the events and through film propaganda it happened as it is related in the movie on the incident.

So many things happening so fast in short space of time, is it a coincidence?

Pakistanis can shatter all the lies of Americans in one swift move, but we all know that is never going to happen. Kiyani hasnt got the balls. He is helping the destruction of Pakistan started by Musharaf, and maintained with gusto by the MQM criminals.

Alas, I can not say any more wake up Pakistan. There is no use.

I see this conspiracy theory going to a different level. In this one Pakistani army is fully involved. Very amusing carnk.