Dedicated to ALL Altaf Hussain Followers... PTI Member must watch and comment...

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

well i found this video very funny coz to me it was like a paid thing, he was mentioning altaf hussain every where like i am doing this for altaf hussain (Why because he paid you for this or for some other reason) and plz watch it till the end and see yourself what happens to altaf hussain ...

my memories

part time job kar raha ha...punjab mai youth PML-n walo se laptop lay kar apna haq wasool kar rahay ha our vote imran khan ko dengay...ye b MQM se paisay wasool kar k apna haq wasool kar raha ha..vote tu imran khan he ka ha.....(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

abidfarooq

Councller (250+ posts)

well i found this video very funny coz to me it was like a paid thing, he was mentioning altaf hussain every where like i am doing this for altaf hussain (Why because he paid you for this or for some other reason) and plz watch it till the end and see yourself what happens to altaf hussain ...

dunya men baray baray baywakoof hen . or bikao maal be kafi hea.

asifksa

MPA (400+ posts)
as key back par kon ha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اس طرح کے چار پانچ نفسیاتی کیس اس فورم پر بھی ہیں بوری پیکروں کے :lol:

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
mqm zindabad altaf hussain zindabad pakistan paindabad:banana::pakistan-flag-wavin:banana::pakistan-flag-wavin:banana::pakistan-flag-wavin

falcons

Minister (2k+ posts)

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I thought he was gonna start firing on the city while he was jumping or burn the tyre of the plane after landing....

on a more serios note, the instructur thought he was Gay..look at the disgust on his face watching the "saathi" kissing the photo all the time