Decline of Muslim Ummah

bravo

Banned
zakir naik comments in the end was irrational!!

Muslim ulema was good because they traded with rich india in 7 the century..india enjoyed 40% of world trade..india invented number system,mathematics,algebra,surgery and medicine science...arabs traded and took the ideas from india, and there were some scholars in arab who applied these ideas and added some more to it!!
There were some intelligent scholars in arab world who built up over these ideas..but saying islamic world was at its zenith because of quran and hadith study is lie!!

But saying muslim world was good in science is hoax!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gulApUKih2w&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRpG6SKnRYA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viR5g6qnv44&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PAJoyXVelk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8yCXZS39Qw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlxbhIRi-fE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSdQt7JMylk&feature=related

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
zakir naik comments in the end was irrational!!

Muslim ulema was good because they traded with rich india in 7 the century..india enjoyed 40% of world trade..india invented number system,mathematics,algebra,surgery and medicine science...arabs traded and took the ideas from india, and there were some scholars in arab who applied these ideas and added some more to it!!
There were some intelligent scholars in arab world who built up over these ideas..but saying islamic world was at its zenith because of quran and hadith study is lie!!

But saying muslim world was good in science is hoax!!

What is the relation between Muslims Ulama and Trade?
If India was to good in Science why we did not seen export of Science and Technology from India except merchandizing! Can you name any Institute teaching Science and Technology?
How many known Muslim Scientist visited India?
Islamic World (Muslims) came in existence due to Quran and Hadeeth, so its rise or fall is associated with its relation with Quran and Hadeeth.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
What is the relation between Muslims Ulama and Trade?
If India was to good in Science why we did not seen export of Science and Technology from India except merchandizing! Can you name any Institute teaching Science and Technology?
How many known Muslim Scientist visited India?
Islamic World (Muslims) came in existence due to Quran and Hadeeth, so its rise or fall is associated with its relation with Quran and Hadeeth.

When you get a chance to go to Texla located in Pakistan you will find the ruins of University along with the ruins of your educational systems.

Knowledge in not something that you can throw on the backs of a camel and take it with you for trade. You take goods with you that took knowledge to make them. When some one asks you hey how did you make that then you try to tell them. If they don't understand than you give them the address of the university and invite them to come and learn.

Thats how knowledge is exported.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
When you get a chance to go to Texla located in Pakistan you will find the ruins of University along with the ruins of your educational systems.

Knowledge in not something that you can throw on the backs of a camel and take it with you for trade. You take goods with you that took knowledge to make them. When some one asks you hey how did you make that then you try to tell them. If they don't understand than you give them the address of the university and invite them to come and learn.

Thats how knowledge is exported.

Was Texla a living civilization during last 1500 years?
Which goods India was producing at that time and what was the knowledge to make them?

Unicorn

Banned
:) and your arguments were irrelevant and baseless too.

No my arguments are not irrelevant or baseless, only Texla is. I am still glad Texla is still preserved at least I could tell you to visit at least to see the ancient University.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No my arguments are not irrelevant or baseless, only Texla is. I am still glad Texla is still preserved at least I could tell you to visit at least to see the ancient University.

Texla may have Universities. You are defending your stance that Muslims learned from India. Did Taxla contributed to Muslims learning?

bravo

Banned
Texla may have Universities. You are defending your stance that Muslims learned from India. Did Taxla contributed to Muslims learning?

i put in my first post..

nalanda university is the oldest university in world..similarly taxila was largest learning center in todays pakistan!

if you see the video:India gave arithmatic,number system,algerbra,caclulas,trigo ,medicine science ,philosophy!!(few of them were developed first in india and others were co-developed as side line to Greecee!!

arab took the teachings from india...Vedas are the richest source of scientific texts!!its not religious sermon,words of god...its a religious book which is full of knowledge and scientific teachings..

German scientists,einstein were the first one to translate vedas and grasp it...they even spread a propaganda so that other western country dont get to read the book!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L71FAhl7Yfo

There are different purans ..puran on aircraft aviation,medicine science...sushruta was the first surgeon ..

Watch those videos and see it !!There is nothing scientific which is relevant from islamic world...you took the knowledge from idol worshippers,kafirs and pagans(india and greek)..

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned

I can't speak for Muslims but I learn from anyone who has the capability to teach.

Early 1900s Sir Sayeed Ahmed had translated modern text books from Britain and opened Muslim University. I believe Mr Atensari, along with thousands at the time advocated that there is nothing for a Muslim to learn from infidel books and Quran and Hadith contain enough. As a result only a few Muslims enrolled in the University it consisted of students like myself who wanted to gain knowledge.

This brings us back to the topic of discussion today. It is good to know after all these years Mr. Atansari has not changed his position:lol:

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
i put in my first post..

nalanda university is the oldest university in world..similarly taxila was largest learning center in todays pakistan!

if you see the video:India gave arithmatic,number system,algerbra,caclulas,trigo ,medicine science ,philosophy!!(few of them were developed first in india and others were co-developed as side line to Greecee!!

arab took the teachings from india...Vedas are the richest source of scientific texts!!its not religious sermon,words of god...its a religious book which is full of knowledge and scientific teachings..

German scientists,einstein were the first one to translate vedas and grasp it...they even spread a propaganda so that other western country dont get to read the book!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L71FAhl7Yfo

There are different purans ..puran on aircraft aviation,medicine science...sushruta was the first surgeon ..

Watch those videos and see it !!There is nothing scientific which is relevant from islamic world...you took the knowledge from idol worshippers,kafirs and pagans(india and greek)..
:lol: don't make me laugh, there is so much bullshit in your post my stomach hurts.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I can't speak for Muslims but I learn from anyone who has the capability to teach.
Early 1900s Sir Sayeed Ahmed had translated modern text books from Britain and opened Muslim University. I believe Mr Atensari, along with thousands at the time advocated that there is nothing for a Muslim to learn from infidel books and Quran and Hadith contain enough. As a result only a few Muslims enrolled in the University it consisted of students like myself who wanted to gain knowledge.
This brings us back to the topic of discussion today. It is good to know after all these years Mr. Atansari has not changed his position:lol:

Nobody is expecting from you to speak for Muslims, you was advocating Muslims learned from India and still fail to prove how this happened.

1900 is very recent you can go up-to dark ages of Europe and you will found Muslims established Universities. I do not agree with your belief and your statistics are very poor as well.

It will be good to know How and Which knowledge Indians transferred to Muslims(hmm)

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

hans

Banned
I would like to refer at this point One incident in History well documented in Our Muslim History

Person I am refering to is Mahmud Ghaznavi

After each attack he took huge numbers of Hindu Technical Persons back to his home land.

If India was not advanced in Education Science and Engineering .. why the heck did this Stupid Mahmud Ghaznavi took so many Skilled workers out of india? TO do what?

His main aim was to take all these Skilled person to improve upon his own Country. We Muslim have to be more compassionate in our views. Not all Knowledge came from Mullah.

So it clears much of the debate. that Hindus did contribute. Read some History books, or should I provide links .....

Now lets refer our selves to 2011...... do a Google on any Top university in USA, UK, Canada, and see how many Hindu professor are teaching.
And compare to all the Muslim Taxi driver in NewYork....LOL !! man I can be too nasty.... !!! Sorry.. no hard feelings but we as Muslims should not live in Cloud 9

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Nobody is expecting from you to speak for Muslims, you was advocating Muslims learned from India and still fail to prove how this happened.

1900 is very recent you can go up-to dark ages of Europe and you will found Muslims established Universities. I do not agree with your belief and your statistics are very poor as well.

It will be good to know How and Which knowledge Indians transferred to Muslims(hmm)

Muslims were not around at that time. It is on record that there was trade between Egypt and India under King Ramses the 5th (evil Pharaoh).

I have never said that India gave any knowledge to Muslims. I simply told you the location of the University.

Actually India is the reason for the demise that we are discussing today. Muslims picked up Music, Poetry, Painting and sculpturing from India and according to what I have seen posted at this forum , all this took Muslims away from Quran and Hadith and to this day you are unable to shake it off.

More than likely in 2111 you will see a same thread just like the times of Sir Sayed and currently under discussion. May by then you would shake off the evil that you picked up in India.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Muslims were not around at that time. It is on record that there was trade between Egypt and India under King Ramses the 5th (evil Pharaoh).

I have never said that India gave any knowledge to Muslims. I simply told you the location of the University.

Actually India is the reason for the demise that we are discussing today. Muslims picked up Music, Poetry, Painting and sculpturing from India and according to what I have seen posted at this forum , all this took Muslims away from Quran and Hadith and to this day you are unable to shake it off.

More than likely in 2111 you will see a same thread just like the times of Sir Sayed and currently under discussion. May by then you would shake off the evil that you picked up in India.

Thank you for clearing the things "I have never said that India gave any knowledge to Muslims. I simply told you the location of the University." My questions were to Bravo which were intercepted by you.