Dawn newspaper rumour about Zardari as president and potohari Ashfaq sarwar as CM

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.dawn.com/news/1127440/shahbaz-denies-resignation-rumours

See the lower part of this news item , Raja Ashfaq Sarwar as CM Punjab and Zardari as new president of Pakistan . Now this is called from the frying pan into the fire . So what is means is that IK saga was nothing but a contraption of Potohari group of civil and military officers and shia plot to get the impossible and put two more pro anarchy persons in power in Pakistan .

tahirmajid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zardari is totally not acceptable in Pakistan, if something happen like this then sure there will be pure and full of blood shed revolution.

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
Zardari and Nawaz are two side of the same coin. Zardari has nothing to do with shias and Nawaz has nothing to do with sunnis. TUQ and IK are sunni against these corrupt leaders. And shia muslims are also against these corrupt politicians like Zardari and Nawaz. Its people against the corrupt politicians like Zardari and Nawaz. All of them trying to save this British slave democracy. Interest rates are haram in all kind of Islam but Zardari and Nawaz want to keep it. They do not represent any kind of Islam, only a old British system.

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)
BvzkObUCMAAWJCv.png

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is an outrage. I am sure it will certainly lead to obama's impeachment!
Dawn news item not mine , potohar power group is a reality not a fiction , they occupied most major top posts of country till a year back . US VP is getting ready for the job ahead.

jason

Posting Raja ashfaq sarwar as CM means that shareefs are not willing to leave power in punjab it would be a temporary phase and after 2-3 months when dust will settle Shahbaz shreef would again be a CM.not sure if zardari would be made president not possible.

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari and Nawaz are two side of the same coin. Zardari has nothing to do with shias and Nawaz has nothing to do with sunnis. TUQ and IK are sunni against these corrupt leaders. And shia muslims are also against these corrupt politicians like Zardari and Nawaz. Its people against the corrupt politicians like Zardari and Nawaz. All of them trying to save this British slave democracy. Interest rates are haram in all kind of Islam but Zardari and Nawaz want to keep it. They do not represent any kind of Islam, only a old British system.
I wish this were all true but it is not .

mrk123

Dawn news item not mine , potohar power group is a reality not a fiction , they occupied most major top posts of country till a year back . US VP is getting ready for the job ahead.

Exactly! Doesn't really care where the article came from as long as it can help dislodge a sitting US president. Baba Biden probably didn't expect this even in his wildest dreams.

I wonder why didn't Dawn write some articles during Bush era to get him impeached....

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Anything is possible any time in Pakistan.

Even Pakistani nation will accept imported
Prime minister like Moeen Qureshi

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why do you always come with hypothesis?

Let me give you a solution to fail this ambition of bringing "two more pro anarchy persons in power in Pakistan(as you say)" . NS sideline himself from PM post until investigation and further decision should be taken upon the investigation. But NS won't do that because he knows that investigation will not be in his favor and he might be waved off from the post permanently, and he doesn't want to give away the PM seat even if it means that he supports the most unpopular leader(zardari) instead of dragging him and fulfilling his promise, or even if it means that the army intervention danger hangs on his and the people's head. Which tells us that the entire game is in NS hands and not in anyone else's hand.

If only NS was sincere with nation he would have ordered reforms long ago(instead of removing people from positions like NADRA Chairman who offered speedy work in favor of reforms)....

Good luck with your faulty hypothesis all the time...

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
I wish this were all true but it is not .
You believe what you want. I want the best for Pakistan. We dont need no sectarianism, it will only help our evil rulers Nawaz and Zardari. We have seen they are on same team. Nawaz helped him to rule for five years and know its Zardaris turn to help his little brother Nawaz out.

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Exactly! Doesn't really care where the article came from as long as it can help dislodge a sitting US president. Baba Biden probably didn't expect this even in his wildest dreams.

I wonder why didn't Dawn write some articles during Bush era to get him impeached....
Ideas of reference ....