Dar used 8 billion in 4 years and Baqir used 1.2 billion in 3 months.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dar used 8 billion in 4 years and Baqir used 1.2 billion in 3 months still PKR devalued 11%.

So now PTI fanboys will say this halal and Dar used dollar, which managed far better than PTI educated Finance team better?

I blame Imran Khan for hiring Shaukat Tarin same as Imran Khan hired a clown CEC.

Last edited:

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ab jo marzi kartway raho. ab is baat p enquiry betha do k itni ziada import ki kiss ne ijazat di the?
koi coordination ni ha.... sab chawal apni apni dukan lagay me lagay hue hain. Agar aese mismanagement he karni ha 3 saal bad b to yar is country ka kuch ni ho sakta.

PTI proving PMLn and PPP stance that this is an incapable gov.

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dar used 8 billion in 4 years and Baqir used 1.2 billion in 3 months still PKR devalued 11%.

So now PTI fanboys will say this halal and Dar used dollar, which managed far better than PTI educated Finance team better?

I blame Imran Khan for hiring Shaukat Tarin same as Imran Khan hired a clown CEC.

You are a big liar!

According to Miftah they were spending 4-5 billion dollars every year

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are a big liar!

According to Miftah they were spending 4-5 billion dollars every year
Asad Umar figures than Asad is wrong. Than i take your figure still than your figure than it is 4.8 billion dollar per month still PTI able devalue currency 11% ,however, PMLN was more effective.

BrotherKantu

اس ملک میں اس وقت چوروں اور بدمعاشوں کی گ پھٹی ہوئی ہے۔

میرے گھر میں کام کرنے والا چوکیدار دس ہزار لیتا تھا اب مالی کا کام کرتا ہے اور ساٹھ ہزار مہینہ بنا رھا ہے مجھے۔ امریکہ سے پٹرول سے چلنے والے گھاس کاٹنے والی مشیڻ کہتا ہے لا دیں۔
سارا خرچہ دے گا۔

ُ

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raza Baqir must be removed for this blunder along with Shaukat Tareen
I do not blame him. He confirmed right now to Shahbaz and now SBP used nearly 200 million dollar to clam the market today shaukat train was annoyed and bashed SBP today what is your job so sit and watch the market or do management and he said my chaprasi can do better than you. Shahbaz Rana confirmed and now Dollar rate is dropping.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan is curse for Pakistan. I wish we never won 1992 world and it was a curse for Pakistan that fake Fitna became PM of Pakistan. Black day of Pakistan. Even Default was suitable for Pakistan this donkey became PM.
yar itna extreme p janay ki zarorat ni hai, aese baten karo gay to we will consider you Patwari. Agar aik Ghadaar (NS) pakistan ka PM ni ban sakta. similarly Fitna b PM ni ban sakta. he is incapable, handicap,

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar itna extreme p janay ki zarorat ni hai, aese baten karo gay to we will consider you Patwari. Agar aik Ghadaar (NS) pakistan ka PM ni ban sakta. similarly Fitna b PM ni ban sakta. he is incapable, handicap,
I am angry because i supported his words. Like 1 rupee devalue haram ha etc. I waited for 3 years he said devaluation brings exports and reduce imports but it was otherwise, than he said will make best CM in Punjab and he made a monkey CM, he said i will make best 200 finance team and he made Shaukat tarin the fm.

I wish this guy never came to Politics. He did same as PMLN but in a much incompetent and worse manner.

The worse crime he commited just like PMLN was that he forced negative interest rate, which lead to this mess.

Credit to PPP that never let negative interest rate come and left only 2.5 billion CAD for PMLN. Imran Khan desperate and knows he will not win 2023 elections.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I do not blame him. He confirmed right now to Shahbaz and now SBP used nearly 200 million dollar to clam the market today shaukat train was annoyed and bashed SBP today what is your job so sit and watch the market or do management and he said my chaprasi can do better than you. Shahbaz Rana confirmed and now Dollar rate is dropping.
SBP job is not to destroy forex by artificially maintaining dollar / pkr price Khotay

arifkarim

Credit to PPP that never let negative interest rate come and left only 2.5 billion CAD for PMLN. Imran Khan desperate and knows he will not win 2023 elections.
Good job PPP but they did left very low forex after pumping billions of dollars to maintain dollar price artificially

ahameed

Because you don’t
Asad Umar figures than Asad is wrong. Than i take your figure still than your figure than it is 4.8 billion dollar per month still PTI able devalue currency 11% ,however, PMLN was more effective.
where and when did he say that Dar only used 8 billion in 5 years?

arifkarim

Shaukat Tarin say otherwise. He said i will not accept market base currency as now because we are not getting FDI due to SBP incompetence.
Tarin is an idiot. Control artifically induced demand not the price of dollar Khotay

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tarin is an idiot. Control artifically induced demand not the price of dollar Khotay
He said it yesterday that i will not accept this madness that how can currency from 152 to 169 can go without any reason. I will tell IMF we will not accept this as it is not interest of Pakistan. He said Reza Baqir can go and f u c k him self.

And Nadeem Malik was so happy and said this is a breaking news to me.

ahameed

I am angry because i supported his words. Like 1 rupee devalue haram ha etc. I waited for 3 years he said devaluation brings exports and reduce imports but it was otherwise, than he said will make best CM in Punjab and he made a monkey CM, he said i will make best 200 finance team and he made Shaukat tarin the fm.

I wish this guy never came to Politics. He did same as PMLN but in a much incompetent and worse manner.

The worse crime he commited just like PMLN was that he forced negative interest rate, which lead to this mess.

You yourself know that it’s a big lie if you say that devaluation was not pmln policy’s result

IK never said that he devalued to improve the exports

the fact is that it devalued because we didn’t have enough dollars to keep rupee overvalued

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
You yourself know that it’s a big lie if you say that devaluation was not pmln policy’s result

IK never said that he devalued to improve the exports

the fact is that it devalued because we didn’t have enough dollars to keep rupee overvalued
Imran Khan is compromised. His biggest blunder that he made Reza Baqir to do negative interest rate and than delayed IMF program, which made crash FDI, Investment, PKR and now PSX. All blame goes to him as he hired CEC at the request of Interior minster and hired Shaukat Tarin who forced SBP to use 1.2 billion dollar in 3 months to save PKR still failed to that. Dar would have done in 200 million dollar with result to devalue PKR.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)

Cannot agree with you more than this. got same situation. voted for khan in 2013 and 18 but now i love criticizing his blunders. got no brain to defend his bullsheeets.

but you will see he is going to win 2023 i am afraid of this. they will do more blunders after that.