D.I.Khan jailbreak is failure of intelligence agencies - Parvez Khattak

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-111627-Khattak-orders-inquiry-of-DI-Khan-jailbreak-

Khattak orders inquiry of DI Khan jailbreak

July 30, 2013 - Updated 1210 PKT
From Web Edition

pervezkhatak-pakistan_7-30-2013_111627_l.jpg

PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister, Pervez Khattak has ordered an inquiry into the jailbreak in Dera Ismail Khan.

Speaking to Geo News, Khattak said he had been informed that security at prisons had been increased but despite this measure, the jailbreak took place. He attributed the jailbreak as a failure of intelligence agencies.

The chief minister added that he would be travel to Dera Ismail Khan and tour the prison. He has also directed authorities to enhance security at prisons across the province.

As many as 243 prisoners escaped as militants carrying heavy weapons stormed Dera Ismail Khan’s Central Jail. The attack on the hundred-year-old detention facility was blamed on weak security arrangements where inmates belonging to various banned organizations were held.

Nine people including six policemen were killed and 14 others injured in the audacious attack while four prisoners were also killed by security forces.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-111627-Khattak-orders-inquiry-of-DI-Khan-jailbreak-

Last edited by a moderator:

topotop

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: d.i khan jailbreak is failure of intelligence agencies, parvez khattak

khattak sahab woh to chaley gaye why they imposed curfew in d i khan lift this cruel curfew from d i khan in ramazan month this is army rule not ur rule give orders to those who put this bloody curfew

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I heard from people on ground that usually police did nothing during these attack. Police is very demoralize and in most of cases do not resists.

Just wondering why TTP, LeJ people were kept in DIK jail after incident of Bannu Jail? I think all such people should be kept in a very heavily guarded isolated single facility e.g. Attock fort.

Mehrushka

mar jaeein par responsibility na leeein......[hilar]

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

GHADDDAAAR!!!

HOW DARE HE CRITICIZE THE WORLDS NUMBER ONE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WHO DEFEATED USSR!!!

This man is on RAW payroll and is probably linked to Aman ki Asha because why else would someone criticize intelligence agencies!!

Lets start a campaign to discredit him dear patriot momin biraaders!!

Mehrushka

I heard from people on ground that usually police did nothing during these attack. Police is very demoralize and in most of cases do not resists.

Just wondering why TTP, LeJ people were kept in DIK jail after incident of Bannu Jail? I think all such people should be kept in a very heavily guarded isolated single facility e.g. Attock fort.

ahem ahem...............police ke bare main baat kisne ki thi recently???:biggthumpup:hint: kpk se taluq hai:biggthumpup:

Mehrushka

GHADDDAAAR!!!

HOW DARE HE CRITICIZE THE WORLDS NUMBER ONE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WHO DEFEATED USSR!!!

This man is on RAW payroll and is probably linked to Aman ki Asha because why else would someone criticize intelligence agencies!!

Lets start a campaign to discredit him dear patriot momin biraaders!!

dont be shocked.....kpk CM ko bongian marne ki ghalat adat hai:biggthumpup:

the.paki

Senator (1k+ posts)

failure ...? small word....its a big failure of intelligence agencies. some termination need to be done

awan4ever

I wasnt shocked. PTI in KPK is going to be a monumental failure if it continues like it is.

rtabasum2

I wasnt shocked. PTI in KPK is going to be a monumental failure if it continues like it is.

PTI gone, NOON already tested, I always knew u were great fan of Mujahid Azam, welcome bro u have finally taken heed to the Azan of one and only winner of Ghazwa hind

Mehrushka

failure ...? small word....its a big failure of intelligence agencies. some termination need to be done

what kpk is going to hear whenever something bad happens............'"federal govt ka kaam hai,coalition saath nahin de rahi,main apne kharche pe helicopter main gaya tha,reserved seats pe women kisi aur ki rishtedar hain,agency ki nakami hai"and..........(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)

Sedqal

what kpk is going to hear whenever something bad happens............'"federal govt ka kaam hai,coalition saath nahin de rahi,main apne kharche pe helicopter main gaya tha,reserved seats pe women kisi aur ki rishtedar hain,agency ki nakami hai"and..........(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)

I bet you are sorry you did not vote for the >
Nawaz-Sharif-young-playa-meme.jpg

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistan should build a jail in a island far from Karachi. That is why US is keeping these people in cuban island rather than on mainland.

Rizkhan75

MPA (400+ posts)

PTI gone, NOON already tested, I always knew u were great fan of Mujahid Azam, welcome bro u have finally taken heed to the Azan of one and only winner of Ghazwa hind

All you stupid people if remember...few weeks before IK told that FC should be sent back to KPK from sindh and punjab so that security measures can be improved...And KPK Govt is going far better than other province Govts:....They are doing really well...In a very short period they have started a lot of new things which will benefit the people soon....I myself and the people whom I talked are quite satisfied with the performance of KPK Govt:...You people dont worry and concentrate on Federal and other Govts!.....

Last edited:

rtabasum2

All you stupid people if remember...few weeks before IK told that FC should be sent back to KPK from sindh and punjab so that security measures can be improved...And KPK Govt is going far better than other province Govts:....They are doing really well...In a very short period they have started a lot of new things which will benefit the people soon....I myself and the people whom I talked are quite satisfied with the performance of KPK Govt:...You people dont worry and concentrate on Federal and other Govts!.....
Genuis, IK is in support of Police and civilian Intelligence agencies and not para military or Army. It was not IK but PK who asked for FC, so make ur facts straight

Rizkhan75

MPA (400+ posts)

Genuis, IK is in support of Police and civilian Intelligence agencies and not para military or Army. It was not IK but PK who asked for FC, so make ur facts straight

FC is suppose to look-after the border between Fata and settled areas so that the movement can be restricted... what has happened now...And IK and PK are same as IK stands for Imran Khan and Pk stands for Pakistan Khan...Got it...Stupid!

Mehrushka

FC is suppose to look-after the border between Fata and settled areas so that the movement can be restricted... what has happened now...And IK and PK are same as IK stands for Imran Khan and Pk stands for Pakistan Khan...Got it...
Stupid!

hey,whats with the personal attack thing...you can give ur opinion without it!!!!

fnoman

Senator (1k+ posts)

mar jaeein par responsibility na leeein......[hilar]
Let him complete first 90 days and he fails to bring any reform in Police, Law n Order and security. I will join you to criticize PTI Gov.