Cyclone developing in Arabian sea- Coastal areas of Sindh and Balochistan at risk

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
9f1ea93c8d9a61db2af100b4ff38a3ec.gif

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh tau 15 june walay chand grahen ka asar maloom hota hai....scientific point of view(gravitational pull of sun and moon together on one side)

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
If you see just below Karachi nearly 800 KM there is system developing and if it moves towards west it would hit Sind and Baluchistan on its way

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dated: 7th June, 2010
0900 PST
Cyclone Update No. 16
Tropical Cyclone PHET Weakened into a Low Pressure Area
Tropical Cyclone after landfall along Sindh Coast last evening at around 2130 PST has
weakened rapidly into a Well-Marked Low Pressure Area and has moved towards Indian
Rajasthan. As such, there is hardly any chance of heavy rain in Sindh including Karachi.
This system has caused heavy rainfall in lower Sindh last night, and Southern parts of
Coastal areas also impacted by Storm Surge of 12-14 feet high sea waves. As the system has
moved towards Rajasthan, the coastal areas of country are now safe for all activities including
fishing activities. The fishermen of Sindh and Balochistan can resume their activities forthwith.

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Dated: 7th June, 2010
0900 PST
Cyclone Update No. 16
Tropical Cyclone “PHET” Weakened into a Low Pressure Area
Tropical Cyclone after landfall along Sindh Coast last evening at around 2130 PST has
weakened rapidly into a “Well-Marked Low Pressure Area” and has moved towards Indian
Rajasthan. As such, there is hardly any chance of heavy rain in Sindh including Karachi.
This system has caused heavy rainfall in lower Sindh last night, and Southern parts of
Coastal areas also impacted by Storm Surge of 12-14 feet high sea waves. As the system has
moved towards Rajasthan, the coastal areas of country are now safe for all activities including
fishing activities. The fishermen of Sindh and Balochistan can resume their activities forthwith.

cyclone phet came last year sir. this news you have posted is dated 2010

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
If you see just below Karachi nearly 800 KM there is system developing and if it moves towards west it would hit Sind and Baluchistan on its way

from which website you take this satellite image? thanks is advance

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
cyclone phet came last year sir. this news you have posted is dated 2010
OOPS Sorry adnan bhai. Really my mistake. I got it from pakistan meterological site. Date was 7th June i didnot realised the year. My mistake. Thanks for your attention.