Could somebody explain.. 5000 phones with one IMEI No??

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can somebody with some electronics background please explain how is it possible to have phones with the same EMI No???? As far as I knew EMI no is a unique identifier... and the phones are manufactured in a way that it is specific for a specific phone???

4-15-2011_68229_1.gif

I would be grateful if people could stick to the topic!!!

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Could somebody explain.. 5000 phones with one EMI No??

Salik Bhai,

You are really interested to tell us what Rehman Malik has said
but couldn't as you will be lumped with Jury
Only MQM supporters are Brain Dead Zombies
Rest of the members have their cells working perfectly fine, AlhamdoLillah.

Rehman Malik's statements are just laughable

خواجے کا گھواہ ڈڈو

Don't make it so obvious Bhai
You have earned respect on this forum,
Don't lose it.

Last edited:

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

Is y ko kaisay pata chala key MQM say nikalay gay hain. jab koi pakra jata hai tu yehi keh detay hain. Rehman Malik is pet of Zardari and Altaf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Salik Bhai,

You are really interested to tell us what Rehman Malik has said
but couldn't as you will be lumped with Jury
Only MQM supporters are Brain Dead Zombies
Rest of the members have their cells working perfectly fine, AlhamdoLillah.

Rehman Malik's statements are just laughable

خواجے کا گھواہ ڈڈو

Don't make it so obvious Bhai
You have earned respect on this forum,
Don't lose it.

My dear Geo...

Do you think I would think this news will not be noticed by anyone else specially those support MQM...

Currently I am trying to stay a bit away from all this allegation game as I believe these are cocktails of half truths will full lies... May be some years after another Brig Rtd Imtiaz Billa will emerge telling these stories were partly or mostly fabricated.... Only He knows the best...

I am clear in my intentions...and I know that I am responsible for every word that my tongue articualtes and my fingers type... and am answerable to Someone who knows what lies in the hearts... though you have a right to doubt my intentions....I wont mind...

Though I mentioned it clearly to all that it would be good if we could stick to topic... and only purpose of posting this thread was to know if he is making another sloppy statement about stuff he doesnt know... ...

I would request the admin to keep an eye on this thread and keep it on the track...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Can somebody with some electronics background please explain how is it possible to have phones with the same EMI No???? As far as I knew EMI no is a unique identifier... and the phones are manufactured in a way that it is specific for a specific phone???

4-15-2011_68229_1.gif

I would be grateful if people could stick to the topic!!!

I believe they are called clone phones. If you have one IMEI number it can be programmed into stolen phones.

New IMEIs can be programmed into stolen handsets and 10% of IMEIs are not unique." According to a BT Cellnet spokesman quoted by the BBC. [4]
IMEIs can sometimes be unlisted depending on local arrangements. This would typically include quoting a password which was chosen at the time the blacklisting was applied.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Mobile_Equipment_Identity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phone_cloning

I know wikipedia isnt exactly reliable but is the easiest to understand for me

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Thanks bro.... Explains quite a lot...

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
Actually these are the matters that always fail the political set up and these are the mistakes that leads the instability in the country and ultimately the set up is rolled up and then these politicians who are giving such irresposible and short sighted views can lead to great political disastor in the country for very long time when we talk about establishment so this is one example of planting instability by them to fail the political setup as our politicians has no vision they cannot foresight the situation and they used to say or do what they have been told by establishment and when our politician realises their mistakes things go far ahead of their reach and they will be kicked out for sometimes a decade and many a times they have been put behind bars or sometimes unfortunately lead to thier deaths too

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
every things is done by Abdul rehamn malik in Pakistan when ever he is gone all become right again , killing of mrs botto rehman and babar and other killing and missing persons from pakistan killing in karachi or other parts of pakistan he is every where . all planning is done by him
writing of will of mrs botto to raymond out of pakistan the great person of harammi is only and only is rehman .
His name in london is abdul rehman malik but in pakistan is written only rehman malilk all the way .
He is every things in uk from restaurang to states banks accounts and his family enjoy full of life at the cost of people of pakistan life.

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahaha[hilar] story kuche youn hai jab koi target killer pakda jata hai rehman malik altaf sey poochnay london poonch jata key aap ney iss target killer ko mqm sey nikala hai ya nahi altaf bolta hai nikal dia jab sey pakda gaya