Corrupt sons and daughters of looters

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
new-pak-politicians.jpg

Hamza-Shahbaz-Sharif.jpg

Corrupt sons and unfortunately the born and ready made leaders for poor people of pakitsna have disappeared from front now a days, I mean;

Qadir Gilani ( will be thinking ok Hajj season is coming and will devise new methods of looting this time)
Mosa Gilani (Hummmmmmmm, ok ephiderine gives you good money, lets figure out about the other drugs)
Monis ELahi (Guys lets sit together and see where else we can loot the money and then runaway)
Hamza Shahbaz (Can somebody ask my wife, Ahad malik's daughter to please settle the things behind scene)
Maryam Nawaz (Luqman please just mention on the show that we did not accept the car from Riaz, so that we can be innocent, my father has done enough corruption for next so many generations)
Bilawal (Mojan he mojan, travelling all across the world on money from poor pakistani people)
Friends please wake up and get rid of this most corrupt generation which has been imposed on us. Please feel free to add more.

Last edited by a moderator:

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You forget to mention most
The most honest son of
The most honest judge who holds
Pakistan Official Passport for his neat and clean business.

aneeskhan

Found Guilty Hang Him. Now please say same for all others?
Really appreciate you alas all Pakistani should think in your line,corrupt whoever should be hanged.But here approach is Dandi Mar.
But you will see non of above either ,Musa/Ali/Arsalan/Monis(allready clean by SC) or sharifs willl never get punishment? To whom you will blame whole Pakistan want corrupts must punished but who protects?

Pak1stani

Its the responsibility of the Govt. to establish free, independent and fair accountability and Judicial system. Blame goes to PPP, PML-N and PML-XXx, MQM, ANP, Army Dictators etc.

There is one thing special about Arsalan case, the target or aim is not punish Arsalan for his alleged corruption but to target Judiciary and CJ.

Really appreciate you alas all Pakistani should think in your line,corrupt whoever should be hanged.But here approach is Dandi Mar.
But you will see non of above either ,Musa/Ali/Arsalan/Monis(allready clean by SC) or sharifs willl never get punishment? To whom you will blame whole Pakistan want corrupts must punished but who protects?

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its the responsibility of the Govt. to establish free, independent and fair accountability and Judicial system. Blame goes to PPP, PML-N and PML-XXx, MQM, ANP, Army Dictators etc.

There is one thing special about Arsalan case, the target or aim is not punish Arsalan for his alleged corruption but to target Judiciary and CJ.
I totally agree with what you said. Again I belive that trials should be in the court and on media so that everyone is aware of whats happening.

Agarwal

Councller (250+ posts)
You forget to mention most
The most honest son of
The most honest judge who holds
Pakistan Official Passport for his neat and clean business.

Who issued 'him' official passport, in first place. Remained silent till time becomes appropriate. Your intensions are not fair. Try to be impartial & stay neutral. Discuss, if have 'some thing' authentic and informative. You think, all above and a stupid CJ son are at par! If so, why CJ should resign? Is there an equality among Pervaiz Elahi (DPM), Yousuf Raza Gillani, Asif Ali Zardari and honorable CJ of "Supreme" Court!