Confidence, Logic and facts is what Musharraf Uses when he speaks: Must watch

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Logic and Facts;

this ganduuu Commando came back to Pakistan from UK/UAE with the belief that he had hundreds thousand Facebook fans. this is his logic

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No need to hear this gaddar busharraf .....I have seen his mujra actions....his actions of 12 May .he is just a crap gaddar.

Urooj_lbw

mushi is ssimply the best, he speaks like a great leader, no doubt he is great, Allah bless him but i think he should take rest now, he is old now

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Logic and Facts;

this ganduuu Commando came back to Pakistan from UK/UAE with the belief that he had hundreds thousand Facebook fans. this is his logic

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Urooj_lbw

man with a great stature, mushi jie mushi, after your tenure, when u left pPakistan was included in N11, $=rs60 and now, ye har.am ke jamhuri laan.ti characters have done the damage, qatalogharat ke alawa mulk ke bache bache ko qarze me duba dia he, noora obama ke paas jake parchian parh ke sabaq suna ke hakla ke wapas a jata he, Allah maaf kare

Musalman

Councller (250+ posts)
Logic and Facts;

Wah kia khoobsurat baat ki hai aap nay.... Pata nahi aap ki kis baat pay itni hati hui hai.... shayad Pakistan to defend karnay ki wajah say? aab mujhay bhi galian mat daina lagna.

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Musharraf.jpg