Comrade Nusrat Javed has a case against Imran Khan - By Ideological son of Pakistan , Ghulam Akbar

mirror777

Senator (1k+ posts)
bb918833793eeb8ccdf5247852b38663.jpg

Ghulam Akbar argue that if the journalist's list is fake then account numbers are given , you can prove it fake within a minute . So what is the reason behind hysteria attack to Nusrat Javed ?
He also argue that if you want to blame anyone for leaked documents then blame Bahria Town management rather then PTI Youth
4cd766ea2ff0aea327963ff20c1836e5.jpg
 
Last edited:

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
If he had blamed it on Behria town 10% would have taken interest in this. He wisely used the remaining 90% to get their attention by blaming it on PTI.

We PTI dont mind giving him KHARAT.