Complete details, Why Police shot a Black man in America yesterday

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This person is a convicted rapist and has 2 counts of assault and domestic violence on his criminal record. He also had an active arrest warrant for aiming a gun at a persons face in a bar.

Police were there to protect everyone around them from this criminal who was resisting arrest, not obeying order and possibly reaching for the same weapon from his car that he aimed at another person in the bar.

Police is there protect, not to kill
i'm glad people are waking up to this.

Galaxy

This heavily racist and divided society with everybody owning a weapon and will fall apart one day. Mark my words. As soon as economy goes down the drain there will be a civil war here.

Last edited:

Galaxy

I traveled America thousands of times to every corner of it and I can tell you ,everybody has gun and you never know when and from which direction bullet will come. In the seventies they would fire at you on freeway because you made a mistake.

Galaxy

This is not a homogenous society like the chinese.It is a mixture of many nations and cultures and beliefs and they live side by side and have not mixed. So these clashes are natural thing to happen.

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
Such bias reporting.

First of all I would take his children away and put them in foster care because he endangered his children by running to his car with 2 policemen aiming their guns at him while he is resisting the officers.
HAVE you seen the video? Do you even know American history? Who are you? Infact what are you C?
Sect?

Vitamin_C

Yeah I have seen his video, he was clearly not listening to officers, avoiding arrest and opened his car door worh his back to the officers.

Have you seen his criminal record?

I know American history but doesnt matter if you are black, white or brown, if you resist arrest and make a dangerous action like trying to reach a weapon from your car then same thing going to happen to you.

This all could have been avoided if he just listened to the police.

I havent seen a black man getting killed by police in US if they listen to officers and follow ordere.

HAVE you seen the video? Do you even know American history? Who are you? Infact what are you C?
Sect?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This person is a convicted rapist and has 2 counts of assault and domestic violence on his criminal record. He also had an active arrest warrant for aiming a gun at a persons face in a bar.

Police were there to protect everyone around them from this criminal who was resisting arrest, not obeying order and possibly reaching for the same weapon from his car that he aimed at another person in the bar.
still doesn't justify what the police did.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
This is called excessive force and murder in cold blood.

This man did not appear to be an imminent threat to the police at the time when he was recklessly shot multiple times from close range!!!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
First of all you don't do shit which gets the police involved.

Second When you have two police officers with guns aimed at you, you don't ignore them. Having guns pointed at you means the police is serious and will use them. It's not for shits and giggles

Third You don't with 2 police officers with guns pointed at you casually walk away from them open your car and then reach in for something.

This is what happens when you want to play I'm a hard nigga and ain't afraid of no five o. You end up getting shot like a bitch in front of your kids and family

Galaxy

Yeah I have seen his video, he was clearly not listening to officers, avoiding arrest and opened his car door worh his back to the officers.

Have you seen his criminal record?

I know American history but doesnt matter if you are black, white or brown, if you resist arrest and make a dangerous action like trying to reach a weapon from your car then same thing going to happen to you.

This all could have been avoided if he just listened to the police.

I havent seen a black man getting killed by police in US if they listen to officers and follow ordere.
It does not matter how big criminal record one has ,it still do not justifies what these racist police did.

Galaxy

There are big divisions in american society. you have 65 million latinos from all 20 south american countries from which 50% do not speak single word english,50 million blacks, about 50 million immigrants from rest of the non white world and they are all loaded with guns. let the economy collapse and then you will see the real Zoo.

Vitamin_C

It does, its police protocol and I would have done the same thing if I was the officer. I think the officers made the right decision and I would be very surprised if their department does anything against them.

The man has a criminal history and an active arrest warrant for pointing a gun at someone in public and he is also a convicted rapist, he is not cooperating with police and he could be reaching for a gun in his car and police have split second to decide whether to use deadly force or not before they get killed as many officers have in the past.

More police officers are killed during domestic violence cases than are unarmed men killed by police from all races. Police have to be extremely careful in these calls and treat every person as possibly the most dangerous person on the planet. This is why it is a law to follow police orders, they are just doing their job for everyone's safety do not make their job harder.

still doesn't justify what the police did.

Pakistani1947

You can not shoot an unarmed person while he is being arrested and only a feet away from police, on his back. There is no justification for use of fatal weapon, no matter how much criminal he was. Police could arrest him and judge could throw him in lifetime in Jail. But no justification for shooting an unarmed man on his back. If somebody thinks otherwise, he /she should go and see a psychologist.

Last edited:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There are big divisions in american society. you have 65 million latinos from all 20 south american countries from which 50% do not speak single word english,50 million blacks, about 50 million immigrants from rest of the non white world and they are all loaded with guns. let the economy collapse and then you will see the real Zoo.

Agreed...and now white supremacist Trump is President of US... racism at his peak..This highly divided society only needs a flam...fire will spread automatically..