Compete and defeat India in education, developing industries and mainly corruption

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
We put our utmost efforts to beat & defeat India in “ Khail (Cricket)”, without understanding that this is simply a Khail Tamasha, which proves that we are Tamashbeen and not a real patriot.
Being a wise nation, we have to compete and try to defeat India in the field like education, development , industrialization, economy…… and now the efforts/movement to eliminate the Corruption, for which we stand on the top of the world.
Who will become the Pakistani Anna Hazare and start the crusade against corruption:rule:

Lets put the hands together including Imran Khan,Jamat Islami, ...etc excluding the Corruption Mafia

Last edited:

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Compete and Defeat India ..

I do agree with you but why don't you want to include all the people who are against corruption regardless of their political affiliation or have you made up your mind that every other person in Pakistan apart from PTI and JI supporters are corrupt?

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Compete and Defeat India ..

Dear fellow,
I am not follower of any particular party, I support the good acts of any party/person, but overall I perceive that PTI, JI and our Media (somehow) are more vocal/advocate about the corruption,

Can I request Zardari, Fazal ur Rehman, Altaf Hussain and Nawaz Sharif & Co to raise the voice against corruption, who themselves are running the corruption factories and breeding it continuously
Anna Hazare is soft revolution as compare to the unrest in Egypt, Libya,…

rebel.goth

Citizen
Victory is not in games

Victory is not in games.
The real victory will be, when we will revive ourselves as a nation.

Sometimes it is really amazing and difficult to understand Pakistani people, who gets emotional for a cricket match against India and treat it like a war. Though games are sign of peace and friendship so is cricket, cricket is just a game dont take it as a war against India, they become united and Some of the examples of this unity were the messages we were receiving on the day of semi final, a message I received was really inspiring and that was Yesterday I had TEARS OF JOY in my eyes when I was walking on the streets of Karachi. I was trying to find Muhajir, Pathan, Punjabi, Baloch, Sindhi, Shia, Sunni, but i couldnt find any of them. Everywhere i found PAKISTANIS.Great Job AFRIDI, for Uniting Our Nation !!! PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.
But when they have to be unite against India to beat them, unfortunately directly or indirectly our nation support them through adopting their culture, music, movies, language, styles and other things. We are vanishing our own culture, values and norms; we follow them but dont want to accept it. Our elders made Pakistan on 2 nation theory but now we are making them our heroes, their culture is now become an ingredient of our values, now India doesnt need to fight us because they already have control on us, our heroes are Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachan etc, our kids dont know what is Nishan e Haider but they know who are the Bollywood film fare awards winners, weddings and other functions show the shadow of their culture, their music play biggest role in every function here, it is a bitter truth of us, and still we want to beat them in a cricket ground, we cant tolerate to lose against India. Now we are moving in 21st century, for this if we really want to fight with any country we have to fight them in economy, education etc. if we will not respect our values how can we defeat them in any aspect of life. What is our culture? Who are we actually? What are our achievements? What we need? We dont know anything, and these things are getting died.
Unity is now the special events ingredient, faith is dead and discipline is now for the armed forces only. We are already divided into Sindh, Baloch, Pathan, Panjabi etc and our politicians still want to divide us more by making Saraikee, Hazara and other provinces rather than making us united under one umbrella Pakistan.
For the real victory we have to be unite first be faithful and create discipline as a nation, revive the flavors of our culture, values and norms. Educate your next generation and own your assets by supporting it rather than criticizing and let them go outside just like Nusrat Fateh, Adnan Sami left us. It will be our real victory. There are many examples of big nations who are vanished because they did not understand what they could do, we are still not in that situation where we say its too late!
Pakistn Zindabad

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
We put our utmost efforts to beat & defeat India in Khail (Cricket), without understanding that this is simply a Khail Tamasha, which proves that we are Tamashbeen and not a real patriot.
Being a wise nation, we have to compete and try to defeat India in the field like education, development , industrialization, economy and now the efforts/movement to eliminate the Corruption, for which we stand on the top of the world.
Who will become the Pakistani Anna Hazare and start the crusade against corruption:rule:

Lets put the hands together including Imran Khan,Jamat Islami, ...etc excluding the Corruption Mafia

.............................................................................................................................................
Make little effort to campaign against corruption
Being a wise nation, we have to compete and try to defeat India in the field like education, development , industrialization, economy and now the efforts/movement to eliminate the Corruption
.............................................................................................................
Anna Hazare or any one else alone cant achieve much.Cooperation is required from all conscious citizens to join hands.At least each of us should send email message to President,Sonia and Singh to remove corruption from country and build pressure on them
................................................................................................................
Please send simple email to them as below

"We condemn growing corruption and manipulations by unaccountable Politicians and babus in India.Please enact Jan Lokpal bill to appoint independent and fully empowered authority to investigate on their own and penalise corrupt functionaries.Each such Lokpal should be set up in centre and each State.Please make at least 10 years in jail and 10 times fine of amount and property involved as fine for Corruption.All property and benefits of guilty officer should be withdrawn.Follow the principle-Higher the official larger the penalty.The rhetoric of getting prior permission should also be withdrawn."

Emails on similar lines may please be sent urgently to following:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

A copy may be sent to us

Thanks

Prof R K Gupta
www.indiaforce.org

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
What a nation we are ??????????????????????
We are still celebrating our cricket defeat without doing the root cause analysis/lesson learnt.
We are reopening the Bhutto case without putting the attention on the current cases…

What is our direction ???……. where is our conscience????.... Corruption is not only related to Money, it means the corruption in our values, deeds, conscience, morale…